Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The 40 Yr. Old Virgins Of Silicon Valley

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Taco » Sun May 31, 2015 6:30 am

All you need is a tech job on the west coast to start a your own 40 year long sausage fest.

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/society/the-sex-therapists-of-silicon-valley/
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The 40 Yr. Old Virgins Of Silicon Valley

Postby xiongmao » Sun May 31, 2015 12:50 pm

Or maybe these guys are right and that it's much better to have an enjoyable job than to have a woman and all the hassles they come with. It's kind of telling that I keep going to these countries packed with exotic women but I usually end up staying in my room more and more doing geek stuff.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:23 am

xiongmao wrote:Or maybe these guys are right and that it's much better to have an enjoyable job than to have a woman and all the hassles they come with.

If true, then this would not contradict the proposition that the modern West is a nightmare.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:28 am

Things like this are why I don't worry too much anymore about getting a decent paying job or building a career in the U.S. Not only is it insanely difficult, but it's guaranteed to tie you down to a social shit-hole.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:50 pm

It's becoming real common today for males who are educated and in more sophisticated countries to go through life without having relations with the opposite sex. The movie Idiocracy has a good bit of truth to it.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:30 am

Moretorque wrote:It's becoming real common today for males who are educated and in more sophisticated countries to go through life without having relations with the opposite sex. The movie Idiocracy has a good bit of truth to it.

Idiocracy should be required viewing in school/college, but then the message would be lost on those whom it is intended for...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fightforlove » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:10 pm

Ghost wrote:Things like this are why I don't worry too much anymore about getting a decent paying job or building a career in the U.S. Not only is it insanely difficult, but it's guaranteed to tie you down to a social shit-hole.

Hence, why I started exploring options of finding a girlfriend in Mexico.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women