Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Dream Connections now has tours to Colombia and Thailand

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dream Connections now has tours to Colombia and Thailand

Post by jamesbond » June 14th, 2015, 12:22 pm

Mark Davis has announced that Dream Connections now has tours to Medellin, Columbia and to Bangkok, Thailand. He still has tours to Ukraine as well.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dream Connections now has tours to Columbia and Thailand

Post by publicduende » June 14th, 2015, 5:38 pm

Of all the Colombians, he's going for Medellin women...the more upscale, sophisticated and glamorous in the country. No way any of those 20-something airbrushed hotties in the presentation represents the average woman who will turn up in a room full of balding 40-something gringos in chequered shirts and date any of them.

I would say Barranquilla or Cali would yield better results.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » June 21st, 2015, 12:28 pm

Dream Connections just had their tour to Medellin, Columbia. Here is Mark Davis doing a recap of what took place.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales » March 11th, 2016, 9:57 am

I think these tours are only suited to guys who can afford to lose.

It's a lot of money to pay and there's no guarantee at the end of it of finding the woman you're looking for. Worst scenario being is that you end up getting married to one who portrays themselves to be the perfect partner but later on down the line they turn out to be totally different. After all, you don't really know someone until you're in their company regularly for a good length of time. Sometimes you have to actually live with them to really discover their true person.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dream Connections now has tours to Colombia and Thailand

Post by jamesbond » June 17th, 2016, 11:28 pm

Thai Quest Romance Tour introduced by Dream Connections. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQxCOmjSg60[/youtube]

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dream Connections now has tours to Colombia and Thailand

Post by Adama » June 18th, 2016, 2:09 am

Good. DrRonnie doesn't even need to buy a plane ticket. Someone hook this guy up.