Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby Sirocco » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Don't got the skill for that, I feel better being weird and alone vs being chastised.
Sirocco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:08 pm







Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby sentinel89 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:30 pm

nomadphilippines wrote:or you can just not be afraid of rejection

whats the worst thing that can happen? she says no and you don't bang her

thats the same result as if you didnt try


The problem is that it gets exhausting and discouraging. If she gives you signals, sure. But then it isn't a cold approach. The problem with PUA advice is they expect you to approach every single girl you see that you find attractive. This because a hobby in and of itself. It isn't healthy. The only way to find girls in the U.S. is through social circles.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby Adama » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:00 pm

I used to be a coward. Now I think talking to and meeting new women is one of the must fun things to do. I like meeting new women. I just like testing the waters, to see how much respect they will give me. In real life, women seem to be courteous and nice when I approach them.

See I think it also comes down to the meaning you give an interaction. When something bad happens, how do you take it in your mind? Do you start to beat yourself up? Do you feel embarrassed or ashamed? Or do you say that woman obvious has a problem, and that problem is not me, it is her! That is the key.

Unless you are a complete jerk, a woman should not be mean to you just for wanting to talk to her, unless she is a beast (and usually you can look at the woman and tell she is likely to be a beast, it is not hidden). And if she gives you a terrible response, it's because there's something wrong with her, not you as the man.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby Adama » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:07 pm

cbcsurvivalist wrote:Yes I do, but I've given up doing this in Toronto. Too many "Pick Up Artists" who have made the whole city a giant cesspool. Its not worth my time anymore, but if I do see a good opportunity I might still capitalize on it. Other then Toronto and most of the places where there is a large PUA community, your competition is nearly zero. Most guys are too much of a p***y to do this. I've dated numerous women by cold approaching them, girls who I probably wouldn't have even had a shot out if I tried to do it online. When I first started, I was a nervous wreck and it felt weird as shit. I could barely muster up the courage to even look the girl in the eye and say hi. I got rejected hundreds of times over and over again and felt like shit for months, but eventually I got better at it where I was able to get instadates and numbers from girls.

I think this is an invaluable skill to have especially if you don't have the opportunity to meet girls through your social circle. I can know basically go to any country and approach girls and get dates. learning this skill completely changed my life and my dating situation with women.



Now I think the public approach is the ONLY way to meet women, if you don't have a neighbor who is interested, or an ample social circle. Mostly those other lifelines will have been exhausted years ago, leaving the public approach as the only means to meet women. (You don't need to expat. You just need to go outside!!)

Also, there are women in public who would be perfect for a man, but if he were to rely on social circles to carry the women to him, he will miss out, because it is likely the woman he is meant for will not be living right next door. It is also illegal to talk to certain women with the intent to start a relationship, especially in the work place and on some university campuses.

The public approach is the only way. That means a man has to go out in public frequently, rather than only going between school/work and home everyday. That excludes bars and clubs, where the women can be quite evil. Besides that it is too dark, women want free drinks, and they mostly want to dance with their friends. Many women do not go to bars and clubs to meet men, oddly enough, they don't. But that's okay. That just means it is a waste of time to go to those places. Plus, if you manage to get one, you'll just be one of many she met that way, and you'll be sticking your member into a petri dish of unknown microorganisms.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby sentinel89 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:20 pm

Adama wrote:
cbcsurvivalist wrote:Yes I do, but I've given up doing this in Toronto. Too many "Pick Up Artists" who have made the whole city a giant cesspool. Its not worth my time anymore, but if I do see a good opportunity I might still capitalize on it. Other then Toronto and most of the places where there is a large PUA community, your competition is nearly zero. Most guys are too much of a p***y to do this. I've dated numerous women by cold approaching them, girls who I probably wouldn't have even had a shot out if I tried to do it online. When I first started, I was a nervous wreck and it felt weird as shit. I could barely muster up the courage to even look the girl in the eye and say hi. I got rejected hundreds of times over and over again and felt like shit for months, but eventually I got better at it where I was able to get instadates and numbers from girls.

I think this is an invaluable skill to have especially if you don't have the opportunity to meet girls through your social circle. I can know basically go to any country and approach girls and get dates. learning this skill completely changed my life and my dating situation with women.



Now I think the public approach is the ONLY way to meet women, if you don't have a neighbor who is interested, or an ample social circle. Mostly those other lifelines will have been exhausted years ago, leaving the public approach as the only means to meet women. (You don't need to expat. You just need to go outside!!)

Also, there are women in public who would be perfect for a man, but if he were to rely on social circles to carry the women to him, he will miss out, because it is likely the woman he is meant for will not be living right next door. It is also illegal to talk to certain women with the intent to start a relationship, especially in the work place and on some university campuses.

The public approach is the only way. That means a man has to go out in public frequently, rather than only going between school/work and home everyday. That excludes bars and clubs, where the women can be quite evil. Besides that it is too dark, women want free drinks, and they mostly want to dance with their friends. Many women do not go to bars and clubs to meet men, oddly enough, they don't. But that's okay. That just means it is a waste of time to go to those places. Plus, if you manage to get one, you'll just be one of many she met that way, and you'll be sticking your member into a petri dish of unknown microorganisms.


I think the problem is when a guy takes cold approaching too far, or listens to the PUA types that tell him to go out and cold-approach 1000 women. Never go out cold approaching as a hobby. If I happen to find a cute girl along the path, I consider cold approaching. But I don't beat myself up over "what could have been" and what not. The fact is that the majority of relationships result from mutual friendships.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby Adama » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:38 am

sentinel89 wrote:
Adama wrote:
cbcsurvivalist wrote:Yes I do, but I've given up doing this in Toronto. Too many "Pick Up Artists" who have made the whole city a giant cesspool. Its not worth my time anymore, but if I do see a good opportunity I might still capitalize on it. Other then Toronto and most of the places where there is a large PUA community, your competition is nearly zero. Most guys are too much of a p***y to do this. I've dated numerous women by cold approaching them, girls who I probably wouldn't have even had a shot out if I tried to do it online. When I first started, I was a nervous wreck and it felt weird as shit. I could barely muster up the courage to even look the girl in the eye and say hi. I got rejected hundreds of times over and over again and felt like shit for months, but eventually I got better at it where I was able to get instadates and numbers from girls.

I think this is an invaluable skill to have especially if you don't have the opportunity to meet girls through your social circle. I can know basically go to any country and approach girls and get dates. learning this skill completely changed my life and my dating situation with women.



Now I think the public approach is the ONLY way to meet women, if you don't have a neighbor who is interested, or an ample social circle. Mostly those other lifelines will have been exhausted years ago, leaving the public approach as the only means to meet women. (You don't need to expat. You just need to go outside!!)

Also, there are women in public who would be perfect for a man, but if he were to rely on social circles to carry the women to him, he will miss out, because it is likely the woman he is meant for will not be living right next door. It is also illegal to talk to certain women with the intent to start a relationship, especially in the work place and on some university campuses.

The public approach is the only way. That means a man has to go out in public frequently, rather than only going between school/work and home everyday. That excludes bars and clubs, where the women can be quite evil. Besides that it is too dark, women want free drinks, and they mostly want to dance with their friends. Many women do not go to bars and clubs to meet men, oddly enough, they don't. But that's okay. That just means it is a waste of time to go to those places. Plus, if you manage to get one, you'll just be one of many she met that way, and you'll be sticking your member into a petri dish of unknown microorganisms.


I think the problem is when a guy takes cold approaching too far, or listens to the PUA types that tell him to go out and cold-approach 1000 women. Never go out cold approaching as a hobby. If I happen to find a cute girl along the path, I consider cold approaching. But I don't beat myself up over "what could have been" and what not. The fact is that the majority of relationships result from mutual friendships.



Cold approaching 1000 women will probably just result in a very damaged ego. Most American women don't want to be cold approached by anyone. I truly think for the AW, they need enough time to decide for themselves first before the man does anything. I don't understand why that is exactly. It might just be the nature of being Anglo. European women don't seem to have that much of a problem with the cold approach from my experience, but the thing with that is, Europe is much more open sexually, and many of the women who are open to it are probably in it for the sport of it themselves. However, in Europe, just about every girl I've met will close the man, rather than the man having to close the woman. That is, at least for me, if I approached the woman first, she would then be the one to ask to meet me again and for my number. Every chick that I had my (now shameful) success with happened that way. American women will not close the deal for the man, unless the man knows exactly how to prompt them to do it. European women do it automatically.

Having said all that, I much prefer WARM approaches, where the woman sends the signal first. That is an almost guarantee of success, unless the woman is completely nuts.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby jamesbond » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:39 pm

sentinel89 wrote:The only way to find girls in the U.S. is through social circles. The fact is that the majority of relationships result from mutual friendships.


How true that is! Studies have shown that the majority of people in America met their husband or wife or boyfriend or girlfriend through mutual friends.

Cold approaching may work in countries like the Philippines, Russia and Brazil but will work very little or not at all in the United States.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby sentinel89 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:13 pm

Cold approaching 1000 women will probably just result in a very damaged ego. Most American women don't want to be cold approached by anyone. I truly think for the AW, they need enough time to decide for themselves first before the man does anything. I don't understand why that is exactly. It might just be the nature of being Anglo. European women don't seem to have that much of a problem with the cold approach from my experience, but the thing with that is, Europe is much more open sexually, and many of the women who are open to it are probably in it for the sport of it themselves. However, in Europe, just about every girl I've met will close the man, rather than the man having to close the woman. That is, at least for me, if I approached the woman first, she would then be the one to ask to meet me again and for my number. Every chick that I had my (now shameful) success with happened that way. American women will not close the deal for the man, unless the man knows exactly how to prompt them to do it. European women do it automatically.

Having said all that, I much prefer WARM approaches, where the woman sends the signal first. That is an almost guarantee of success, unless the woman is completely nuts.


American women want men to do ALL the heavy lifting when it comes to courting. All they have to do is show up and have a p***y. That is why so many American men who think they're bad with women really aren't. It's because the women do not make the courtship exciting and interesting, they make it a chore. It feels like a chore to court American ladies. It feels like going through a crucible just for the CHANCE to rent her vagina (since American women literally bring nothing else to the table).
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby sentinel89 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:22 pm

jamesbond wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:The only way to find girls in the U.S. is through social circles. The fact is that the majority of relationships result from mutual friendships.


How true that is! Studies have shown that the majority of people in America met their husband or wife or boyfriend or girlfriend through mutual friends.

Cold approaching may work in countries like the Philippines, Russia and Brazil but will work very little or not at all in the United States.


Even some of the most well-renowned game artists like Paul Janka admit to having a very, very low success rate when it comes to cold approaching. Now keep in mind, Paul Janka is not like Roosh. Paul is 10/10 in looks. Roosh is fugly. Paul looks like the kinda guy you'd find women gazing at his picture on the front page of a magazine. So where does that leave the rest of us average to slightly above average looking guys?
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby Adama » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:12 pm

sentinel89 wrote:
Cold approaching 1000 women will probably just result in a very damaged ego. Most American women don't want to be cold approached by anyone. I truly think for the AW, they need enough time to decide for themselves first before the man does anything. I don't understand why that is exactly. It might just be the nature of being Anglo. European women don't seem to have that much of a problem with the cold approach from my experience, but the thing with that is, Europe is much more open sexually, and many of the women who are open to it are probably in it for the sport of it themselves. However, in Europe, just about every girl I've met will close the man, rather than the man having to close the woman. That is, at least for me, if I approached the woman first, she would then be the one to ask to meet me again and for my number. Every chick that I had my (now shameful) success with happened that way. American women will not close the deal for the man, unless the man knows exactly how to prompt them to do it. European women do it automatically.

Having said all that, I much prefer WARM approaches, where the woman sends the signal first. That is an almost guarantee of success, unless the woman is completely nuts.


American women want men to do ALL the heavy lifting when it comes to courting. All they have to do is show up and have a p***y. That is why so many American men who think they're bad with women really aren't. It's because the women do not make the courtship exciting and interesting, they make it a chore. It feels like a chore to court American ladies. It feels like going through a crucible just for the CHANCE to rent her v****a (since American women literally bring nothing else to the table).


Yes, but that is only true if you play by the traditions we've been brainwashed with. The thugs and bad boys do not have this problem even with American women. It is only that we've been told that the woman must be the prize. The man is the prize. The men who realize that treat women accordingly (which is what the bad boys and thugs do). The men who do not realize that play by the rules they were given by society, which is against men and out to empower women above men. That's why it fails. It goes against biology. The women know it intuitively. Men are the romantic ones who believe the nonsense they were taught.

The evil women are the ones who want to be courted like we are shown in the movies. They expect men to beg for dates. Instead of simply saying yes, those are the women with the issues who make dating a chore for men. That's because most of these women who want to be courted in this way are beasts. They don't believe in meeting men half way or doing their part. They are just evil. That's how you know they are evil. Now there are a few traditional women who might prefer actual courting. The thing about them is, they are actually taking it slow while advancing. The evil AW who want to court have no interest in advancing the relationship over time. It is about one sided mental and emotional abuse for the sake of a very fragile ego and twisted soul.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby Adama » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:28 pm

If you are having a hard time believing that the man is the prize, ponder this (and if you dismiss this altogether that is fine by me, it is just an illustration, take it or leave it):

Have you ever heard of a woman with three or four husbands? And if there were such a woman, how would she be viewed even by most women? No, there are very few women with multiple husbands. Why? Because it is disgusting and unseemly for four men to share one woman. Humans were not designed for that, and even many of the women who identify with feminism would call a woman with four men a whore.

Contrast that with this: Have you ever heard of a man with four wives? Is it common? How are men viewed by logical people when it becomes known they have multiple women? Some will hate him, but the vast majority would respect him or even envy him for it.

Or to make it simpler, one man dating multiple women vs a woman dating multiple men. One would be a stud, and most people wouldn't bat an eyelash if they knew a man was dating multiple women. But if a woman were to date multiple men, then people would start to think she's a skank, especially other women.

Is it more natural for it to be one man with multiple women, or is it more natural for one woman to have multiple men? Since we know it is natural for one man to have many women (as long as they are willing), we know that it is the man who is the prize. Women are not the prize.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby sentinel89 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:47 pm

Adama wrote:If you are having a hard time believing that the man is the prize, ponder this (and if you dismiss this altogether that is fine by me, it is just an illustration, take it or leave it):

Have you ever heard of a woman with three or four husbands? And if there were such a woman, how would she be viewed even by most women? No, there are very few women with multiple husbands. Why? Because it is disgusting and unseemly for four men to share one woman. Humans were not designed for that, and even many of the women who identify with feminism would call a woman with four men a whore.

Contrast that with this: Have you ever heard of a man with four wives? Is it common? How are men viewed by logical people when it becomes known they have multiple women? Some will hate him, but the vast majority would respect him or even envy him for it.

Or to make it simpler, one man dating multiple women vs a woman dating multiple men. One would be a stud, and most people wouldn't bat an eyelash if they knew a man was dating multiple women. But if a woman were to date multiple men, then people would start to think she's a skank, especially other women.

Is it more natural for it to be one man with multiple women, or is it more natural for one woman to have multiple men? Since we know it is natural for one man to have many women (as long as they are willing), we know that it is the man who is the prize. Women are not the prize.


That theory would be great if women outnumbered men 4 to 1, but they don't. If 1 man has 4 wives, and the sex ratio is about 1:1, then that means there's 3 men stuck with using their hand.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby Adama » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:47 pm

sentinel89 wrote:
Adama wrote:If you are having a hard time believing that the man is the prize, ponder this (and if you dismiss this altogether that is fine by me, it is just an illustration, take it or leave it):

Have you ever heard of a woman with three or four husbands? And if there were such a woman, how would she be viewed even by most women? No, there are very few women with multiple husbands. Why? Because it is disgusting and unseemly for four men to share one woman. Humans were not designed for that, and even many of the women who identify with feminism would call a woman with four men a whore.

Contrast that with this: Have you ever heard of a man with four wives? Is it common? How are men viewed by logical people when it becomes known they have multiple women? Some will hate him, but the vast majority would respect him or even envy him for it.

Or to make it simpler, one man dating multiple women vs a woman dating multiple men. One would be a stud, and most people wouldn't bat an eyelash if they knew a man was dating multiple women. But if a woman were to date multiple men, then people would start to think she's a skank, especially other women.

Is it more natural for it to be one man with multiple women, or is it more natural for one woman to have multiple men? Since we know it is natural for one man to have many women (as long as they are willing), we know that it is the man who is the prize. Women are not the prize.


That theory would be great if women outnumbered men 4 to 1, but they don't. If 1 man has 4 wives, and the sex ratio is about 1:1, then that means there's 3 men stuck with using their hand.


I'm not saying that it should be done. I am just saying that the very possibility shows the true dynamic between the sexes. How and why would one man with four women ever be socially acceptable if the man is not the prize? Otherwise four women would not cling to the same man. You would think if things were equal or women were the prize that men would form harems around women. That doesnt happen unless the woman is an open whore.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby Banano » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:40 am

Why dating feels like a hard work? mentally and physically exhausting?

Should it be fun to go out on the street and bars and just talk to girls?


you need phd in dating and hooking ups, at least for many of us. so many books and material written on something as basic as breathing air and eating food. It consumes enormous amount of our time and energy.

Dates and p***y should be easy and available on demand just like they can have dick on demand
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: How many of you actually Cold Approach girls?

Postby Banano » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:54 am

The only way to find girls in the U.S. is through social circles.



Who is doing all the chicks on tinder, facebook ..?


answer: good looking and hot guys
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests