Do most dates end up in SEX or in bed?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Do most dates end up in SEX or in bed?

Post by Winston »

I have a stupid question: Do most dates end up in sex or end up in bed?

The thing is, in the movies, when they show a man and woman having a romantic date, most of the time they end up in bed. A kissing/makeout scene is followed by a scene of them in bed together, either that night or the next morning.

Most guys I've met also make it sound like most of their dates end up in sex too. Rock makes it sound like most of his dates end up in bed. And guys like Mr S tell me that most of the time he's been laid, it's happened on the FIRST date. The first date! Wtf? How does that happen? I've never had sex on the first date except if it's with a bar girl, and even then, some don't consider that a real date.

Anyway, 99 percent of my dates don't end up in sex. Yet most guys claim that most of their dates do. So what's going on? Am I doing something wrong? Sex is not easy to get at all, unless the girl is really attracted to you or really loves you.

But CASUAL sex with no love or feelings or meaning?! For me that's virtually impossible. So why do many guys act as if that's easy to get? Are they BSing or am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do most dates end up in SEX or in bed?

Post by MrMan »

I waiting till I got married to have sex, and didn't pursue first-date sex with the little dating I did. If I were to take my wife out on a date, I'd expect sex if it weren't that time of the month, though. But I'd probably expect sex without the date, too, so the two things aren't closely related. :) I wouldn't want a situation where I'd have to do something special for my wife before she'd sleep with me.

Probably those guys who have first date sex are really good looking or charming and have a sense for picking out a slut out of a crowd and 'gaming' (manipulating) her into bed. My guess is it's mostly telling what girl is slutty when she's drunk and knowing what buttons to push. And they are probably gambling that one of these girls isn't going to be the radical feminist or virgin they took advantage of who wakes up without remembering anything resembling consenting to sex and charges him with rape.

There are probably some free hoes out there who will do it on the first date.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Short answer :YES

In my personal experience 90% of my first dates ended up in sex, the remaining 10% i never saw again. Its only when I was in my late teens/early 20s that SOME girls didnt put out from the start, they wanted proper relationship. My first sex experience was first date sex with anglo girl

Its easy to get sex once they wanna date you, the hardest part is to get them to date you. IMO when women decides to date you she is already attracted enough to have sex with you, if you are good enough to date you are good enough to screw, kinda but if you are consistently failing to score with your dates it could mean that you probably say some shit that turns them off.

Overseas is the same, they were all one night stands/first date fcks(not talking about p4p/Golding )

Sounds like most girls you dated saw you as a provider, sugar daddy type of guy, so no rush for them to get in bed with you.
You have to realize that women are cunning calculating creatures, far from stupid, they know how to play the game better than us. The very same girl that didnt have sex with you on a first date or made you wait x number of dates before sex would almost certainly jump into the sack with some handsome alpha on the first date.

You getting dates but not getting sex? maybe you lack aggressiveness, you too soft and polite. Your intent should be to penetrate her like a caveman.
Last edited by Banano on June 28th, 2015, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Sounds like most girls you dated saw you as a provider, sugar daddy type of guy, so no rush for them to get in bed with you.
Or just not attractive :mrgreen:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 15th, 2020, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote: But CASUAL sex with no love or feelings or meaning?! For me that's virtually impossible. So why do many guys act as if that's easy to get? Are they BSing or am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?
Winston, most guys lie about their sexual conquests. I knew guys in college who said they got laid every couple of weeks. Then I talk to their roommates who say, that the guy is lying and either has NEVER gotten laid or only get's laid once a year by a fat chick! :shock:

Guys in western nations love to lie about how many women that have bagged. Truth is, these guys are lying like a rug. Some of these guys couldn't get laid in a whore house with a fist full of fifty dollar bills! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 15th, 2020, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano,
That may apply in the US but overseas a lot of girls will go out with a guy just for friendship or culture/language exchange. Foreign girls do not see every date as romantic. They may also go out with a guy they aren't interested in just out of curiosity or because they have nothing better to do. Some just want to scope you out or they just want to hang out with no ulterior motive. The concept of a date is an American thing. Even in England there is not such a concept of a date.

I don't think every girl is a slut though. Most girls do not have sex on the first date unless they are very attracted to the guy or know that they want him. Women aren't eager for sex like men are. They can do without it just fine and don't suffer from lack of sex like men do.

You also assume that every guy or most guys are honest. Not so. Most guys I know lie and brag about their conquests and about how many girls want them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston

I dont know about you but foreign women never wanted me for friendship or any kind of cultural exchange, last time I went to asia was 3 months ago and I fcked about 15+ girls on the first date!! There was no second date fcks. I dont wanna sound like your friend Steve R, he has done much better, 3 some under 20 minutes...Im not up to his level yet:)

Many westerners have been deballed and dont know how to arouse foreign women, I always presume she is a slutty or on the loose site and i go for it and im right 99% of time.

Maybe Asian Americans have different experience with asian girls. I think like this, if Asian girl goes on a date with foreign white men she found on a dating site then chances are:
a)she is anything but traditional
b)she already tried white cox before
c)she is loose by nature, not an angel

All of these girls have been with white men before, some had local husbands. In some cases I had to game them or use a bit of manipulation, like saying that Im here for business, looking for apartment, new people etc ..nothing big but makes them think im there to stay. Does wonders.

Sometimes you have to lie a bit, you cant say 'hey, Im here for a month, I stay in abc hotel and my main objective is to pump as many girls as humanely possible', that is not gonna cut it
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Just some guys get first date lay while other guys it might take them on date 3 or date 4 .
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

The problem is that the media (particularly in america) inundates men's minds with the fallacy that it's easy to charm women into bed and sex on the first date, when nothing can be further from the truth. The dating scenes in movies shown where the result ends up in sex are really situations that rarely happen and is just hollywood playing on men's fantasies. It can be expected that things like this can happen to the likes of Brad Pitt, but overwhelmingly for most other guys they have to work more or less a little harder! I think the american media does a grave disservice to women in general by portraying them as "easy" or "loose" when in reality, most women want long term committed, secured relationships and above all else, LOVE: Someone once said true love takes time, and the chances of one finding love on the first date are probably about the same as hitting the lotto powerball. Unfortunately p, the well-establised american media want to keep impressionable young men confused and caught up in this age old falsehood of "love at first sight"!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

If you're good, you can average one every three dates. If you're really good, you can get one a day.

Yes, it is very possible if the woman really likes you, and she is the typical slut, but doesnt necessarily want to see you ever again. I think most women know that if they do it with you on the first date, most men will assume they're complete whores and then dump them. Some of those same women think that by holding out until the third date, that somehow they distinguish themselves from the one night stand women. There is no difference, except one is more socially acceptable, which means it doesnt trigger as strong an anti-slut defense.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Banano,
That may apply in the US but overseas a lot of girls will go out with a guy just for friendship or culture/language exchange. Foreign girls do not see every date as romantic. They may also go out with a guy they aren't interested in just out of curiosity or because they have nothing better to do. Some just want to scope you out or they just want to hang out with no ulterior motive. The concept of a date is an American thing. Even in England there is not such a concept of a date.

I don't think every girl is a slut though. Most girls do not have sex on the first date unless they are very attracted to the guy or know that they want him. Women aren't eager for sex like men are. They can do without it just fine and don't suffer from lack of sex like men do.

You also assume that every guy or most guys are honest. Not so. Most guys I know lie and brag about their conquests and about how many girls want them.

That is your problem. You think the purpose of women is stimulating conversation. Conversation is something women do with each other. You fail to present yourself as a sexual being. You fail to use body language to make things clear. You make the relationship about everything other than what you want, then you wonder why you're not getting it.

Treat a woman like she's your friend, then she will be your friend. Treat a woman like you want her, then chances are you can get her.

Stop trying to have intellectual conversations with women. That is NOT what women were made for.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

"The first date! Wtf? How does that happen? I've never had sex on the first date except if it's with a bar girl, and even then, some don't consider that a real date."

Winston

You spent so much time in PH and didnt have sex on the first date with a non-bar girl?
How long you been there for?
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Adama wrote: That is your problem. You think the purpose of women is stimulating conversation. Conversation is something women do with each other. You fail to present yourself as a sexual being. You fail to use body language to make things clear. You make the relationship about everything other than what you want, then you wonder why you're not getting it.

Treat a woman like she's your friend, then she will be your friend. Treat a woman like you want her, then chances are you can get her.

Stop trying to have intellectual conversations with women. That is NOT what women were made for.
So much truth in this post. It should be a mandatory read for all young males. Surprisingly, I didn't expect someone as old as Winston not understanding it.