You've Got NOTHING To Prove To Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

You've Got NOTHING To Prove To Women

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video from dating coach Cory Wayne talking about why men have nothing to prove to women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: You've Got NOTHING To Prove To Women

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:Interesting video from dating coach Cory Wayne talking about why men have nothing to prove to women.

This fellow is into the same psychobabble crap as most Americans. If a man is playing that game, he has already lost. Fools never learn.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

If a woman has the kind of attitude that she expects you to prove something, then that relationship will never work. That will turn a man into a dancing monkey, but more importantly, those women want to be in charge, which means the man will be the b*tch.

Besides that, the woman was made for the man, and not the man made for the woman. Eve was created from Adam's rib. God said that woman is the help-meet of the man. The woman is the helper. She isnt the main person.

I could go on, but that would turn into conspiracy, and no one here is interested in any of that.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I agree.

A real woman won't expect a man to prove himself. She's intelligent enough to make her own mind up without the theatrics and she'll probably see this kind of insecure behaviour as a red flag leaving him at the mercy of the types that yearn control thus resulting in a one sided relationship.