You've Got NOTHING To Prove To Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

You've Got NOTHING To Prove To Women

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video from dating coach Cory Wayne talking about why men have nothing to prove to women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: You've Got NOTHING To Prove To Women

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:Interesting video from dating coach Cory Wayne talking about why men have nothing to prove to women.

This fellow is into the same psychobabble crap as most Americans. If a man is playing that game, he has already lost. Fools never learn.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

If a woman has the kind of attitude that she expects you to prove something, then that relationship will never work. That will turn a man into a dancing monkey, but more importantly, those women want to be in charge, which means the man will be the b*tch.

Besides that, the woman was made for the man, and not the man made for the woman. Eve was created from Adam's rib. God said that woman is the help-meet of the man. The woman is the helper. She isnt the main person.

I could go on, but that would turn into conspiracy, and no one here is interested in any of that.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I agree.

A real woman won't expect a man to prove himself. She's intelligent enough to make her own mind up without the theatrics and she'll probably see this kind of insecure behaviour as a red flag leaving him at the mercy of the types that yearn control thus resulting in a one sided relationship.