The 3 to 5 Date SEX Rule: Do you agree with it?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

The 3 to 5 Date SEX Rule: Do you agree with it?

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I'm wondering something. One of my advisors and a former forum member here named Brad Sharp, always advised men seeking brides in Russia to follow his "5 Date Sex Rule" which basically states that: Within 5 dates, if a woman you're dating doesn't have sex with you, then she probably isn't really interested in you, and you should dump her and move on. This minimizes wasting time on her, because most Russian bride seekers only have a two week vacation and so their time there is extremely precious. So that's what he advised the men in his Seeking Volgograd Women Yahoo group.

Some guys said that 5 dates was too much though, and that men should follow the 3 date sex rule instead.

What do you all think? Do you agree with this 3 to 5 date sex rule?

Have you ever dated a woman who made you wait longer than 5 dates to give you sex? If so, was it worth it? Or does all sex only happen within 3 or 5 dates?

I emailed Elena Petrova, the owner of ElenasModels.com, a famous Russian bride site, before about this 5 date sex rule. She told me that she didn't believe in such "time/action" rules, because every woman is different in how fast she will have sex with you, and that the best indicator of a woman's interest in you is her body language and how she treats you. Example: If she looks annoyed around you, that's a sign of disinterest. If she cares about where you will go rather than just being together, then that's a bad sign. Etc. A sincere woman will be happy to walk in the park with you without having to go somewhere fancy or expensive, and will make time to be with you. So Elena said that her body language and whether she treats you with respect, is more important.

What do you think? Who is right here, Brad Sharp or Elena Petrova?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The 3 to 5 Date SEX Rule: Do you agree with it?

Post by Rock »

As long as a girl is romantic and passionate with you, it should be good, even if no sex. Her body will tell you whether or not she is getting into you. Even with virgin girls, there should be some physical passion and chemistry like extended kissing, hugging, cuddling, etc. and the girl needs to be genuinely into it. So just carefully observe her body and how she interacts with you as you escalate things. It's easy to lie with words, not nearly as easy to go extended periods lying with your body language. You just have to observe carefully without it showing all the time and be switched on enough to see how she really feels about you from her right brain (physically and emotionally).
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think this is a stupid and foolish rule. It's a way to marry a girl with low sexual standards. Who wants to marry a slut? Suppose she had dated 20 other guys she was attracted to. If she's attractive, she may have dated a lot. Would you want to marry a woman who'd slept with 20 other men by the fifth date? Some men don't care. They are happy to collect all the diseases a woman has collected from all the women those guys have slept with.

If she sleeps with you after 5 dates, then she is probably more likely to sleep with some other guy after you get married than a virgin. Back in 1990, there was an academic study by Teachman in the Journal of Marriage and Family that showed that women who were virgins at marriage or had only slept with their partner were much less likely to have divorced (or experienced 'marital disruption') than those who had had multiple sexual partners.

Some guys say they want to test out the car before they buy. But I'd prefer not having my private parts where some other guy has been, just like I don't want to use someone else's toothbrush. If everyone tested out the toothbrush before they bought them, and you had a choice between the open used toothbrushes on the shelf, and the unopened clean ones with no diseases on them, which would you choose?

As far as testing the car goes, what are men testing? If she's young, thin, and attractive, she'll probably look good. If she's a young virgin, it will probably feel good physically. As far as enthusiasm and frequency goes, if you marry a virgin and you are careful and strategic about it, you could shape her ides of what's normal for sex in marriage by being her first sexual experience. If you want it a lot, have sex with her twice as often as you'd like to for the rest of your life to start out with while it is new to her and exciting. During those first weeks, she'll likely be excited about the new experience, if she's really attracted to you. If you are a 60 year old rich fat guy marrying a 20 year old Russian gold-digger, she may not be. But if she's attracted to you, she'll probably go through a phase of wanting a lot of sex during that stage. Set a pattern of what you like while she's that way. If you like to change positions a lot, do that. She may get the idea that this is the way sex is because she hasn't had any other partners, and she's still in this stage of trying to figure out what she can do in marriage, and also in a mode to really try to please you and be a good wife. Set the habits then and request about twice the effort you'd expect on a weekly basis for the rest of your life. If sexual interest declines some after the Honeymoon period, it can decline to a reasonable level for you.

But maybe the good thing is if players follow this rule, they can marry up the non-virgins who've slept with a lot of guys. Serves em right if they've been ruining girls.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

My Korean fiance made me wait over a month. Also she thought it was inappropriate to be holding hands on the first date. I could tell by her excitement that she was in to me, but very conservative and prudish. She also did not believe in sex before marriage.

Guess what, once we started having sex she was very shy at first. Now she has blossomed into a tigress that I can barely keep up with. And the best of all she only ever had one man in her past - her ex - and very low mileage. Best sex I ever had.

I agree with Rock, if she is really in to you, it is worth the wait and will happen in due time. The best lover I think is the woman who is not easy at first but shows she is in to you. That is what will determine if you will have good sex in the future. Who wants a slut that shags every man on the first date?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

who can wait for a third date? what do you even do on dates if not for that?
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

nomadphilippines wrote:who can wait for a third date? what do you even do on dates if not for that?
Come on. Get real. You think you can just go on a date and then say "lets go to my place" and she says "sure!" And then great sex happens? If it was that easy, there would be no frustrated guys. Get real. The real world isnt that simple. Do you expect a normal prim and proper girl with education to put out in 3 dates? Geez. You are delusional. Tons of women must think youre a creep who only wants sex.

If she is really into you and feels strong chemistry then yeah it will happen in only a few dates. But thats not gonna happen in general. Women are much more picky than men and how they fall for men is a lot more complicated than how men fall for women.

You sound like a shill.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:who can wait for a third date? what do you even do on dates if not for that?
Come on. Get real. You think you can just go on a date and then say "lets go to my place" and she says "sure!" And then great sex happens? If it was that easy, there would be no frustrated guys. Get real. The real world isnt that simple. Do you expect a normal prim and proper girl with education to put out in 3 dates? Geez. You are delusional. Tons of women must think youre a creep who only wants sex.

If she is really into you and feels strong chemistry then yeah it will happen in only a few dates. But thats not gonna happen in general. Women are much more picky than men and how they fall for men is a lot more complicated than how men fall for women.

You sound like a shill.
Winston

you u make much more sense when you talk about flat earth :lol:
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

i spend a ton of time meeting girls, and then only go on 'dates' with the ones that agree to have the first 'date' at my place

that speeds up the process quite a bit
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winnston
I have a feeling that you lacking balls and tetesterones and girls pick up on that, they can sense ball-less guy which turns them off on top of that you are taking some meds.
Women wanna be fcked by healthy fit guys, thats in their nature just like men want healthy fit women.

Dont keep asking the same stupid questions when you already know all answers.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

that was a very friendly post
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve Neese's advisor Veronika Olson says in her video below that the 3 date sex rule is a bad policy.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A comment under Veronika's video that @Adama will like. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5Gn3-7ezQ

Das Mit 1 year ago
SEX IS NO GAME. It is sensationalized in the media as a casual thing. However, you must be forewarned. When you engage in sexual intercourse with another human being you are letting off energy that according to many reputable sources is used in sorcery or divination. This is why occult organizations involve themselves in orgies and sex acts with children because the energy that this gives off is used in the summoning of dark entities. This is also why after people have intercourse they report feeling depressed and some even suicidal. DO NOT BE MISLEAD, SEX IS VERY, VERY SERIOUS. This is why ceremonies are performed before couples are to be joined in this VERY SACRED ACT.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
July 15th, 2015, 4:15 am
Hi all,
I'm wondering something. One of my advisors and a former forum member here named Brad Sharp, always advised men seeking brides in Russia to follow his "5 Date Sex Rule" which basically states that: Within 5 dates, if a woman you're dating doesn't have sex with you, then she probably isn't really interested in you, and you should dump her and move on. This minimizes wasting time on her, because most Russian bride seekers only have a two week vacation and so their time there is extremely precious. So that's what he advised the men in his Seeking Volgograd Women Yahoo group.

Some guys said that 5 dates was too much though, and that men should follow the 3 date sex rule instead.

What do you all think? Do you agree with this 3 to 5 date sex rule?

Have you ever dated a woman who made you wait longer than 5 dates to give you sex? If so, was it worth it? Or does all sex only happen within 3 or 5 dates?

I emailed Elena Petrova, the owner of ElenasModels.com, a famous Russian bride site, before about this 5 date sex rule. She told me that she didn't believe in such "time/action" rules, because every woman is different in how fast she will have sex with you, and that the best indicator of a woman's interest in you is her body language and how she treats you. Example: If she looks annoyed around you, that's a sign of disinterest. If she cares about where you will go rather than just being together, then that's a bad sign. Etc. A sincere woman will be happy to walk in the park with you without having to go somewhere fancy or expensive, and will make time to be with you. So Elena said that her body language and whether she treats you with respect, is more important.

What do you think? Who is right here, Brad Sharp or Elena Petrova?
If she slept with you after 3 dates or 5 dates, she is more likely to have done so with the last guy or guys she dated, isn't she? And if she marries you and has slept with other men, sleeping with another guy after she marries you is likely to be less of a big deal to you than if she had only slept with you.

What's the point of going overseas just to find another free-ho girl? There are plenty of free-ho's in the US. (A free ho is a ho who charges nothing.)
zerowing1
Freshman Poster

Post by zerowing1 »

I think it's not a good rule. I knew girls who wanted marriage but would not have sex before marriage. I knew other girls who had sex on the first meeting but were not even interested in "dating" me.

BTW I completely agree with the YouTube comment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 8:15 pm
If she slept with you after 3 dates or 5 dates, she is more likely to have done so with the last guy or guys she dated, isn't she? And if she marries you and has slept with other men, sleeping with another guy after she marries you is likely to be less of a big deal to you than if she had only slept with you.

What's the point of going overseas just to find another free-ho girl? There are plenty of free-ho's in the US. (A free ho is a ho who charges nothing.)
You sound like an American woman. Only american women are so clueless to think that its easy to get laid in america with women. If it was so easy to sleep with hoes in america then men would not look so depressed or do any mass shootings. Think about it.

I spent the entire decade of the 90s and my college years looking for easy american hoes. Never found any. They all said they had boyfriends or were too busy with work or didnt have time to date or only liked me as a friend. Etc. They seemed to only exist in movies and legends and rumors.

If it were easy to bang hoes in america then this HA movement would never have started. Duh.

Also your assume that women have an easy time finding guys they like. They dont. Ask them. Most women only meet a guy they like once in a blue moon. So even if they do have sex after 3 days they still only do that with guys they like. And they dont meet guys they like that often. You forget that and are filled with many false assumptions. Thus even if they do that it doesn't necessarily mean they've done that with many guys.

Also the passion has to be there. And thats not something that happens often. Mutual passion isnt easy to find. So theres no reason to suppose it happens often in a womans life. Women are picky and do not fall for men that easily. We all know that. A lot of factors have to be in play.