The 3 to 5 Date SEX Rule: Do you agree with it?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The 3 to 5 Date SEX Rule: Do you agree with it?

Post by Winston »

Under veronikas video, this commentator explained the basis of the 3 date sex rule and how it protects guys in America:

"TheOhioCountryboy
The 3 date rule says that if you have not had sex by the 3rd date, the girl has no interest in ever having sex with you. She is just using you. She wants someone to buy her dinner and take her to the movies, or do fun things together. She is just looking for some free fun and entertainment right now, but has no desire for a future together.
Waiting for sex until the girl is ready ONLY works if the girl is serious about a relationship. The problem is, many American girls are not serious about a relationship.
You say a guy should be willing to wait even a year until a girl is ready for sex. How should a guy handle a situation where he has feelings for a girl, waits a year, but the girl was never serious?
This is why there is a 3 date rule. It's not fair for men to invest into trying to build a relationship with a girl who is only playing games. The 3 date rule insures that the girl makes a commitment to the relationship, and prevents a girl from playing games.
Ideally, people would wait for sex until they have deep feelings and are committed to each other. However, we do not live in an ideal world."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

That's because most people have the mistaken idea that a man needs to provide for a woman before she becomes his wife. A woman who really wants you is not going to expect you to buy her dinners. She will be content just to hang out with you and do nothing. The point is to spend time together to get to know each other. It is not an extended interview of men demonstrating his buying power by paying for stuff. That's ridiculous. Just because it is done in the movies, that doesn't mean that's the way we are supposed to live.

And even if there are dinners, the woman can pay for herself, or they can take turns.

Many women will get upset if they have to pay anything. Good. Let her reveal how she feels about taking care of her man or contributing her fair share.

I've met women who turned up their nose at the idea of hanging out with me doing nothing, instead thinking they deserve dollars being spent on them when they do not belong to me. Guess what? These women were the ones who never had any intention of getting together. They were playing games.

I've also met women who only wanted to hang out and invited me into their homes without me having to spend a dime.

Lots of women are users, time wasters, or looking to toy with a man's heart because it gives them delight to work evil. Lots of women looking to be spoiled and to never contribute anything.

You don't need to make a three or five date rule. You just need to figure out if she's genuinely interested in you, or your wallet, or playing games, or wasting time, or seeing how far she can take you on a ride before you get fed up and dump her. Some of them just want attention from as many men as they can, and date men in rotation, but have no intention of ever getting with any of them. There are some women who are just whores who are dating multiple men.

Besides that, it would be financially disastrous for a man who is not wealthy to take women on dates continually. That's the part they overlook that they actually can see: this stuff costs money, and most men don't have tons of money to spend on dating. This will easily break the bank because they think they need to entertain women, because they think the woman is worth more than the man.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 9th, 2018, 1:23 am
The problem is, many American girls are not serious about a relationship. She is just using you. She wants someone to buy her dinner and take her to the movies, or do fun things together. She is just looking for some free fun and entertainment right now, but has no desire for a future together.
This is the vanity that many women lust after. Too bad for women. They are easily corrupted by their sexual power. They render themselves worthless by playing games. But also, God sees them using and abusing other people. Playing games with other people's hearts condemns those who do it. That's the invisible part they can't see, because justice is delayed for evildoers. God doesn't reveal it to them until they hit that place of darkness and the pit. At that point, it is too late to go back and respect others or deal with others in truth instead of deception.

God will let an evil person have some of the evil they lust after. But the price is they will not live again. There will be no eternal life for people who work mischief against other people for sport, dishonest gain, or vain glory. The purpose of life is not to go around hurting people to see how much can be sucked out of them.

Whoops.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:
Under veronikas video, this commentator explained the basis of the 3 date sex rule and how it protects guys in America:

"TheOhioCountryboy
The 3 date rule says that if you have not had sex by the 3rd date, the girl has no interest in ever having sex with you. She is just using you. She wants someone to buy her dinner and take her to the movies, or do fun things together. She is just looking for some free fun and entertainment right now, but has no desire for a future together.
Waiting for sex until the girl is ready ONLY works if the girl is serious about a relationship. The problem is, many American girls are not serious about a relationship.
You say a guy should be willing to wait even a year until a girl is ready for sex. How should a guy handle a situation where he has feelings for a girl, waits a year, but the girl was never serious?
This is why there is a 3 date rule. It's not fair for men to invest into trying to build a relationship with a girl who is only playing games. The 3 date rule insures that the girl makes a commitment to the relationship, and prevents a girl from playing games.
Ideally, people would wait for sex until they have deep feelings and are committed to each other. However, we do not live in an ideal world."

Men really really do not want girls to be sluts, except with them...
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Rock wrote:
July 15th, 2015, 4:31 am
As long as a girl is romantic and passionate with you, it should be good, even if no sex. Her body will tell you whether or not she is getting into you. Even with virgin girls, there should be some physical passion and chemistry like extended kissing, hugging, cuddling, etc. and the girl needs to be genuinely into it. So just carefully observe her body and how she interacts with you as you escalate things. It's easy to lie with words, not nearly as easy to go extended periods lying with your body language. You just have to observe carefully without it showing all the time and be switched on enough to see how she really feels about you from her right brain (physically and emotionally).
In a nutshell. And of course this depends and the location and, like MrMan suggested, depends on what your goal with the girl is of course. You won't marry a girl that gives it away the first day. This OP is mostly a western thing.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
January 9th, 2018, 1:19 am
MrMan wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 8:15 pm
If she slept with you after 3 dates or 5 dates, she is more likely to have done so with the last guy or guys she dated, isn't she? And if she marries you and has slept with other men, sleeping with another guy after she marries you is likely to be less of a big deal to you than if she had only slept with you.

What's the point of going overseas just to find another free-ho girl? There are plenty of free-ho's in the US. (A free ho is a ho who charges nothing.)
You sound like an American woman. Only american women are so clueless to think that its easy to get laid in america with women. If it was so easy to sleep with hoes in america then men would not look so depressed or do any mass shootings. Think about it.

I spent the entire decade of the 90s and my college years looking for easy american hoes. Never found any. They all said they had boyfriends or were too busy with work or didnt have time to date or only liked me as a friend. Etc. They seemed to only exist in movies and legends and rumors.
They idea that Western woman are sluts is a PUA Fairy tale to sell bootcamps, coaching, and books. It doesn't exist. Who needs PUA if there are slutty easy girls to bang? I've met some of these PUAs. I'm talking about guys with blogs. They can't close women and they are too lazy to go out and try. They are great keyboard jokeys composing many stories about all the girls they banged.

MrMan, why you want a virgin? If you are a good lover, your girl will find you special compared to all the losers she's already been with. You should be bringing home bacon in the kitchen and in the bedroom.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 12:23 am
They idea that Western woman are sluts is a PUA Fairy tale to sell bootcamps, coaching, and books.
No, they are sluts. It is just that they select the men they slut it up with largely based on objective criteria beyond the individual man’s control, so PUA tactics, should they work at all, only work on the borderline.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 2:15 pm
Steve Neese's advisor Veronika Olson says in her video below that the 3 date sex rule is a bad policy.

I think Ukrainian women are more promiscuous than Western women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 2:54 pm
A comment under Veronika's video that @Adama will like. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5Gn3-7ezQ

Das Mit 1 year ago
SEX IS NO GAME. It is sensationalized in the media as a casual thing. However, you must be forewarned. When you engage in sexual intercourse with another human being you are letting off energy that according to many reputable sources is used in sorcery or divination. This is why occult organizations involve themselves in orgies and sex acts with children because the energy that this gives off is used in the summoning of dark entities. This is also why after people have intercourse they report feeling depressed and some even suicidal. DO NOT BE MISLEAD, SEX IS VERY, VERY SERIOUS. This is why ceremonies are performed before couples are to be joined in this VERY SACRED ACT.
When people are having intercourse, their bodies are joined and two become one. And if two bodies become one, do their souls then also make contact with one another? It seems a person may be able to come into contact with spiritual garbage, if they share their hearts with each other.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Cornfed wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 12:30 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
They idea that Western woman are sluts is a PUA Fairy tale to sell bootcamps, coaching, and books. I
No, they are sluts. It is just that they select the men they slut it up with largely based on objective criteria beyond the individual man’s control, so PUA tactics, should they work at all, only work on the borderline.
I don't know where you find your Western sluts, but most woman are asexual after they have dropped their kids, which is usually by 35. I know guys in that top 1% and they couldn't get laid. This white guy that I know , after years of frustration, married an Asian woman in America. The story doesn't have a happy ending even for the top 1%. She got her child from this handsome man, then divorced him.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 10:37 am
Cornfed wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 12:30 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
They idea that Western woman are sluts is a PUA Fairy tale to sell bootcamps, coaching, and books. I
I don't know where you find your Western sluts, but most woman are asexual after they have dropped their kids, which is usually by 35.
The reason some may seem asexual is that the dirtbags they have been having sex with no longer want to have sex with them. Anyway, who the hell cares about the sexuality of broken down old crones?
I know guys in that top 1% and they couldn't get laid.
Do you mean the top 1% of wealth? If you mean the top 1% of sexual market value, this makes no sense.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote:
January 9th, 2018, 9:25 am
Winston wrote:

"TheOhioCountryboy

Men really really do not want girls to be sluts, except with them...
This is a good point. I've wondered about this too. If these western women sluts put out with us and were willing to have sex with us, then we wouldn't complain so much about them being sluts right? lol. It's only because they don't put out for us that we take a moral high ground to protect our ego and call them sluts, while we are honorable men. This feeds our ego and shields us from rejection and gives us a reason to feel good, that we have our pride and morals and self-respect, while these sluts do not. Isn't that true? Be honest. If hot slutty American girls were putting out with US, instead of the bad boys, we wouldn't complain so much about them being sluts right? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 10:34 am
Winston wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 2:54 pm
A comment under Veronika's video that @Adama will like. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5Gn3-7ezQ

Das Mit 1 year ago
SEX IS NO GAME. It is sensationalized in the media as a casual thing. However, you must be forewarned. When you engage in sexual intercourse with another human being you are letting off energy that according to many reputable sources is used in sorcery or divination. This is why occult organizations involve themselves in orgies and sex acts with children because the energy that this gives off is used in the summoning of dark entities. This is also why after people have intercourse they report feeling depressed and some even suicidal. DO NOT BE MISLEAD, SEX IS VERY, VERY SERIOUS. This is why ceremonies are performed before couples are to be joined in this VERY SACRED ACT.
When people are having intercourse, their bodies are joined and two become one. And if two bodies become one, do their souls then also make contact with one another? It seems a person may be able to come into contact with spiritual garbage, if they share their hearts with each other.
Possibly their energy field and aura may intersect and absorb each other's "atomic essences". See below.

http://gnosticteachings.org/faqs/sex/37 ... =hootsuite

Quote from the above link:

"Since a woman’s body is a passive and receptive element, it is clear that her body collects and stores more of the results of the sexual acts than all of those men who commit Adultery with her; those results are atomic substances from the men with whom she has had sexual intercourse. Therefore, when someone has sexual intercourse with a person who has been with another partner or other partners, both then absorb the atomic essences of the other partners and poison themselves with them. This is a very grave problem for those brothers and sisters who are dissolving the “I” because then, not only do they have to fight against their own errors and defects, but moreover, they have to fight against the errors and defects of those other partners with whom they had sexual intercourse."
— Samael Aun Weor, The Perfect Matrimony

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
Winston wrote:
MrMan wrote:
If she slept with you after 3 dates or 5 dates, she is more likely to have done so with the last guy or guys she dated, isn't she? And if she marries you and has slept with other men, sleeping with another guy after she marries you is likely to be less of a big deal to you than if she had only slept with you.

What's the point of going overseas just to find another free-ho girl? There are plenty of free-ho's in the US. (A free ho is a ho who charges nothing.)
You sound like an American woman. Only american women are so clueless to think that its easy to get laid in america with women. If it was so easy to sleep with hoes in america then men would not look so depressed or do any mass shootings. Think about it.

I spent the entire decade of the 90s and my college years looking for easy american hoes. Never found any. They all said they had boyfriends or were too busy with work or didnt have time to date or only liked me as a friend. Etc. They seemed to only exist in movies and legends and rumors.
They idea that Western woman are sluts is a PUA Fairy tale to sell bootcamps, coaching, and books. It doesn't exist. Who needs PUA if there are slutty easy girls to bang? I've met some of these PUAs. I'm talking about guys with blogs. They can't close women and they are too lazy to go out and try. They are great keyboard jokeys composing many stories about all the girls they banged.

MrMan, why you want a virgin? If you are a good lover, your girl will find you special compared to all the losers she's already been with. You should be bringing home bacon in the kitchen and in the bedroom.
Yeah and I would also add that if the average guy could get laid by a desirable woman at least once a month, or easily, as some guys claimed, then most men would not get married. They would play the field and get all the sex they need from women. Once a month is plenty. Many guys are getting zero sex for years in the US. Many men get married so they can have a stable sex partner and no more years of dry spells.

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 11:31 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
Winston wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Yeah and I would also add that if the average guy could get laid by a desirable woman at least once a month, or easily, as some guys claimed, then most men would not get married. They would play the field and get all the sex they need from women. Once a month is plenty. Many guys are getting zero sex for years in the US. Many men get married so they can have a stable sex partner and no more years of dry spells.
Marrying for a good sex life is a total joke in the West. 95% of the married men are in sexless relationships. I do have a few married friends who have confided in me that they were lucky to get sex once a year. To all you once married guys, how much sex did you get while you were married?