Women Do The Choosing

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Do The Choosing

Post by Adama »

travelsouth wrote:
Adama wrote:Women are attracted to manly men. The average Western man has been emasculated. The thugs have not been emasculated. Since the thugs are among the few men who have a remnant of masculinity, they do better than most men. That is the only difference. God made men to like feminine women. Do you like butch women with deep voices, huge boxy bodies, who like to boss men around? Likewise, a woman who wants a masculine man doesn't want the typical American guy who doesn't know his knee from his elbow socially. He is a man who knows that he is the prize, and that he is the one in control. The rest of the men will keep regarding women as equally or more valuable than themselves, and they'll keep falling behind the men they envy.

You don't have to be a criminal or a thug. You just have to know the truth. The truth is that women seek out masculine men because women want to play as the woman. Bipolar opposites attract. This is why there are two sexes. It isn't about being a criminal. It is about knowing that you are the boss, the one in control, the one who is immovable, the one who has the ultimate say, the one who makes the decisions. You get it now. If you're a weenie, or indecisive, how attractive do you think that looks to women?

So you can throw out your worship of Darwin's fictional accounts. I just fully explained exactly everything you need to know on this topic.
If being feminine means not fat (which it does) the USA is in big f***ing trouble lol. It's just a scarcity of resources. Hot bitches overall are rare, too many guys fighting over shrinking group of women due to obesity. Maybe this thread should be called men do the settling. But we don't have to, that's what Latin America is for.
On the surface, that makes sense, but I do not believe that is the source of the problem. This is a cultural problem, similar to feminism. This has been a concerted effort over many generations to invert the role of the sexes. Personally I think this goes back hundreds of years, especially if you read certain "misogynist" philosophers from history (not that I'd agree with them on any other subject except for women).

Just think of who the rulers have always been? The kings and princes have always been in control. That's why we call it a Kingdom, and not a queendom. Men are preordained to rule. But now there is a sinister force which has been at work for hundreds of years to turn the world into a Queedom. We currently live in what would be a queendom, if we were still on the system of monarchy. In other words, we more or less are living by the rule of women, at least in our social lives.

This is why the saying now is popular, "Got to check in with my boss first." Could you imagine being a man and saying those words? But nowadays there are men who call their women the boss? How is that possible?

The point is we have all been duped and tricked into believing that women are special, in charge, etc. When in reality it is men who are in charge. That is why the men who know they are in charge are more attractive than the idiots who acknowledge that they were duped into begging for female attention. (And if any woman doesn't acknowledge that you as the man are in charge by default then dump her, because she's broken, not knowing her own biologically predetermined role.)

Women are the ones to chase because chasing is submissive. Asking is submissive. It means you are in the inferior position. If you don't believe me, its extremes are called stalking and desperation. It is the woman's job to chase, because it is her choice, and it is submissive. It is a lie that men are supposed to chase women. That will fail for most men who try it. Letting the woman chase will almost always be successful unless you fail to read her signals (oblivious).
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:On the surface, that makes sense, but I do not believe that is the source of the problem. This is a cultural problem, similar to feminism. This has been a concerted effort over many generations to invert the role of the sexes. Personally I think this goes back hundreds of years, especially if you read certain "misogynist" philosophers from history (not that I'd agree with them on any other subject except for women).

Just think of who the rulers have always been? The kings and princes have always been in control. That's why we call it a Kingdom, and not a queendom. Men are preordained to rule. But now there is a sinister force which has been at work for hundreds of years to turn the world into a Queedom. We currently live in what would be a queendom, if we were still on the system of monarchy. In other words, we more or less are living by the rule of women, at least in our social lives.
I think feminism is what happens when the men in charge want to defend their position in an easy way and the circumstances allow them to do so. In the normal course of events, the men at the top would be constantly being uprooted and replaced with younger, more driven men. Hence the natural tendency of the older men currently at the top is to pull up the drawbridge so that other men have no chance. One way to do this is to appoint females (and various subhumans) into intermediary positions, so that the men who might otherwise take over have nowhere to work through. This essentially happens all the time under conditions of empire where the technology and lack of immediate foreign threat allows it. There is really no such thing as female rule though. Men are always at the very top.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:On the surface, that makes sense, but I do not believe that is the source of the problem. This is a cultural problem, similar to feminism. This has been a concerted effort over many generations to invert the role of the sexes. Personally I think this goes back hundreds of years, especially if you read certain "misogynist" philosophers from history (not that I'd agree with them on any other subject except for women).

I think feminism is what happens when the men in charge want to defend their position in an easy way and the circumstances allow them to do so. In the normal course of events, the men at the top would be constantly being uprooted and replaced with younger, more driven men. Hence the natural tendency of the older men currently at the top is to pull up the drawbridge so that other men have no chance. One way to do this is to appoint females (and various subhumans) into intermediary positions, so that the men who might otherwise take over have nowhere to work through. This essentially happens all the time under conditions of empire where the technology and lack of immediate foreign threat allows it. There is really no such thing as female rule though. Men are always at the very top.

That makes sense from an economic point of view, but not from a sexual point of view. From an economic point of view, competition is a sin. However, from a sexual point of view, it is a waste of time a resources to attempt to prevent other men from mating, because it is not necessary.

Elite men have had more than their fair share of women from the beginning. Even when the population of people on earth was much smaller, elite men have been able to maintain multiple women for themselves, even hundreds of women per king, without having to resort to uplifting women, and without need for feminism. What would be the need when there are millions of women already out there and the average pleb is not competition for a Lord? Now economically it makes sense, but from a sexual and cultural point of view, it is only destructive, because it poisons the very well from which they draw their own water.

It is about inverting reality, and this can't be done by one, two or even three or four generations of elites. It has to be done very slowly, and with the knowledge that their own descendants will be engulfed in this new reality they are trying to fabricate (with women on top, and men on the bottom).

The fact that women can't rule on their own is proof of the conspiracy. The elite men must prop up this matriarchal society, through media propaganda and the "rule of law", otherwise over a couple of generations, people would fall back into the natural order, with men on top and women in the subordinate position.

But it isnt sexual selfishness on the part of the elites. It is about destroying society, inverting reality, creating misery and confusion for the average person, so that they will not have fulfillment through family. It is about denying men their right to be manly, and women their right to be feminine. It isn't about starving men out in order to keep the women to themselves. It is about starving men out to prevent them from having families, but if they have families, it is important to make things difficult, by confusing gender roles, and setting men and women at war against each other.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Adama wrote:Women are attracted to manly men. The average Western man has been emasculated. The thugs have not been emasculated. Since the thugs are among the few men who have a remnant of masculinity, they do better than most men. That is the only difference. God made men to like feminine women. Do you like butch women with deep voices, huge boxy bodies, who like to boss men around? Likewise, a woman who wants a masculine man doesn't want the typical American guy who doesn't know his knee from his elbow socially. He is a man who knows that he is the prize, and that he is the one in control. The rest of the men will keep regarding women as equally or more valuable than themselves, and they'll keep falling behind the men they envy.

You don't have to be a criminal or a thug. You just have to know the truth. The truth is that women seek out masculine men because women want to play as the woman. Bipolar opposites attract. This is why there are two sexes. It isn't about being a criminal. It is about knowing that you are the boss, the one in control, the one who is immovable, the one who has the ultimate say, the one who makes the decisions. You get it now. If you're a weenie, or indecisive, how attractive do you think that looks to women?

So you can throw out your worship of Darwin's fictional accounts. I just fully explained exactly everything you need to know on this topic.
-NO-
A prison faggot. A thug gang banger with pants falling off is not masculine.

-Fact-
Women are programmed with rap music to like prison faggot thugs. Women are stupid and easy to program just like a computer.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

"When you give a female choice on who to marry, what is the result? A 50% divorce rate, with the far majority of them (80%) initiated by women themselves." – Roosh
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

I am not sure if woman is the one who choose, in SE Asia...
I mean, at bottom line, everyone makes a choice....
But I think that in these lands, men have the main word to decide which girl to choose...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

mentor wrote:I am not sure if woman is the one who choose, in SE Asia...
I mean, at bottom line, everyone makes a choice....
But I think that in these lands, men have the main word to decide which girl to choose...
Your right. The Philippines is a very patriarchal society. The men do the choosing. Any Filipina that thinks she's "special" will be single for sure. If the rice isn't on the stove when the husband gets home from work she'll be looking for a new husband.

They even make the women ride in the back of pickup trucks while the men sit in the front just to get the point across their more important. Filipinas respect male authority and because they do marriages with Filipinas are far more successful than marriages with American women.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Men do the approaching, women make the choice to accept or not. It is that simple.

Chasing after the woman has rejected you is a waste of time, but many women do not clearly reject outright and they encourage you to stick around like a beta orbiter.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

BINGO!!! Thank you Adama!
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

There is an old saying that says something like "men always want more and women always want better" :)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Men do the approaching, women make the choice to accept or not. It is that simple.

Chasing after the woman has rejected you is a waste of time, but many women do not clearly reject outright and they encourage you to stick around like a beta orbiter.

There are women who play hard to get. Maybe its an ego thing, that they want you to value them enough to chase them, or they don't know what they want and later decide they are interested.

I didn't care for that sort of thing. Why be with a woman who has issues with her ego and wanting a man to make her feel important? If she doesn't show any interest back and you ignore her, that teaches her not to act like that. Chasing her reinforces the behavior.