Western tourist skanks

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Western tourist skanks

Post by nomadphilippines »

just answer this:

you think a guy just wanting to have sex for fun only but not make babies is worse than a guy going out and trying to put as many fatherless kids in the world as he can, and that doing so in a third world country where they will struggle to support the baby is ok?

clearly you don't think that, you are just butthurt because you thought i was a former poster here, and even though im not you can't get over it and are now trolling my every post and will say things you don't even believe if they are against what i am saying
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

ok..... you think leaving lots of fatherless children with women that can't afford to raise them is a good thing

you are like a detective........ a regular paul blart...... keep up the good work

stay classy
Last edited by nomadphilippines on August 2nd, 2015, 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

im just smart enough to realize that causing no negative action is better than causing negative action

again your argument is like saying sitting and a chair and doing nothing is worse than what hitler did because at least hitler had a plan

when two people have sex just to have sex there is no downside

when you make a poor woman pregnant that can't afford to have a baby there is a very real downside

whether i use periods or capitals or not....... anyone with a brain would be on my side of the argument here
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

nomadphilippines wrote:when you make a poor woman pregnant that can't afford to have a baby there is a very real downside
The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:when you make a poor woman pregnant that can't afford to have a baby there is a very real downside
The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.
i think you need to work on your self confidence because you don't have a high enough opinion of yourself
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.
So when exactly will you be putting this plan in motion?

You're always creating and sharing theories on race and society but I rarely read anything from you about your personal life, your past experiences, past travels and past relationships. Or any reports of adventures you undertook recently. I'd like to see you go off the grid for a while, stop posting, and come back with a report of how your plan worked out. Or how it didn't. Will you ever?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Ghost wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:when two people have sex just to have sex there is no downside
It damages the girls more, and doesn't serve procreation. That's pretty bad in my book.
girls like sex too, and they aren't normally damaged by it

and some small emotional damage is far less than a baby she can't support (FRIGGIN OBVIOUSLY YOU MORON)
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.
So when exactly will you be putting this plan in motion?

You're always creating and sharing theories on race and society but I rarely read anything from you about your personal life, your past experiences, past travels and past relationships. Or any reports of adventures you undertook recently. I'd like to see you go off the grid for a while, stop posting, and come back with a report of how your plan worked out. Or how it didn't. Will you ever?
again please don't listen to this...... keep living in your moms basement and coming up with these plans but not executing, thanks
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

i dont think the pinoys goal is to try and impregnate as many women as they can

omg miss ginger omg that was hilarious!!!! you aren't only a detective but a comedian as well!!!!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

nomadphilippines wrote:i dont think the pinoys goal is to try and impregnate as many women as they can
If you met enough Filipinos you'd know that among the older generations especially, a macho mentality is highly prevelant. A man's masculinity is often measured by the number of mistresses he's capable of maintaining and keeping satisfied, by his sexual performance and "track record", and the number of bastard children he's fathered. One of my father-in-law's cousins is often discussed with a mixture of fascination and admiration for having fathered 10 out-of-wedlock children and having slept with "every race of women on the world'. Another cousin has a "mere" six kids with other women.

There are a lot of promiscuous men and women, women who, as Ghost correctly pointed out, will fall pregnant sooner or later anyway. If it isn't you, it's some other guy. So to sleep with such women and father their children does not make you any more or any less immoral then your average local.

You'd be surprised at the goals of your average pinoy. :lol:
nomadphilippines wrote:omg miss ginger omg that was hilarious!!!! you aren't only a detective but a comedian as well!!!!
Something tells me you aren't as new as you pretend to be. This isn't your first account, is it? ;) Fairly certain that site isn't run by you, either.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144