Western tourist skanks

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Western tourist skanks

Post by Cornfed »

A job has come up that I would have a reasonable chance of getting, working in an area popular with young Western tourists. Western backpacker chicks, particularly from northern Europe, seem to be relatively easy lays, and this might be especially so for me in the job I would be doing. My thinking is that aside from free and good sex it would reduce the chances of slut-remorse rape complaints as they would be moving on anyway. Also, it might be possible for me to spread my genes, as if I impregnated some them they might choose to raise the kids on the generous welfare of their countries without acknowledging me as the father or even necessarily knowing who the father was. Of course this would not necessarily increase the cardinal number of children born to white chicks, but at least it would reduce the number of dysgenics. Can anyone think of any potential downsides to this plan?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Western tourist skanks

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:A job has come up that I would have a reasonable chance of getting, working in an area popular with young Western tourists. Western backpacker chicks, particularly from northern Europe, seem to be relatively easy lays, and this might be especially so for me in the job I would be doing. My thinking is that aside from free and good sex it would reduce the chances of slut-remorse rape complaints as they would be moving on anyway. Also, it might be possible for me to spread my genes, as if I impregnated some them they might choose to raise the kids on the generous welfare of their countries without acknowledging me as the father or even necessarily knowing who the father was. Of course this would not necessarily increase the cardinal number of children born to white chicks, but at least it would reduce the number of dysgenics. Can anyone think of any potential downsides to this plan?
Why in the world would you want to contaminate the world with your filthy, degenerate, hateful, proletarian and obviously inferior genes? Fine, I have no objections with you scoring a desperate land whale for a "release" that would benefit all of us who deal with your "frustrations of deprivation," but the prospect of you actually breeding is too much to bear.

Substandard and flawed genes take generations to resolve, and some poor girl carrying your spawn better fully know the beastly nature of your lower-order seed.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 21st, 2015, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed does complain constantly about inferior genes when he is the world champion of inferior genetics.

I wish you luck cornfed. Hopefully you will have a job soon. Instead of being the most pathetic man without a job you will be the most pathetic man with a job. Quiet an improvement.

Best wishes and cheers,
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shush chattering monkeys, the humans are talking now (although you do provide further proof of the need to prevent your simian genetics from contaminating the human race).
Ghost wrote:I think the downside is that it would be relatively easy to get you on the hook for child support. Aren't pretty much all Western countries in agreement to persecute men across international borders for such things?
Yes, but the idea is to minimize the risk of this. Say one were to impregnate a female from Skankinavia. Since solo-mothers there rely much more on welfare and welfare jobs than child support there would be relatively little incentive to bother filing for it. Also, if they had been traipsing around the world spreading their legs for various men and their dogs in every town, they would have a tough time even figuring out who the father was.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:In that case it seems like the biggest issue would be protecting yourself from STDs. I've never f***ed backpacker chicks, but given that they are in an environment without inhibitions since they are traveling, I would assume they have higher rates of STDs than the average slut who might have to have some inhibitions because she lives in one place.
There is not much that could be done about that, beyond the obvious visual inspection. Most STDs are treatable though.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:Shush chattering monkeys, the humans are talking now (although you do provide further proof of the need to prevent your simian genetics from contaminating the human race).
Ghost wrote:I think the downside is that it would be relatively easy to get you on the hook for child support. Aren't pretty much all Western countries in agreement to persecute men across international borders for such things?
Yes, but the idea is to minimize the risk of this. Say one were to impregnate a female from Skankinavia. Since solo-mothers there rely much more on welfare and welfare jobs than child support there would be relatively little incentive to bother filing for it. Also, if they had been traipsing around the world spreading their legs for various men and their dogs in every town, they would have a tough time even figuring out who the father was.
You complained in the past about women not finding you attractive and your not being able to "get any." Is it safe to assume you still resent black men getting what you get outright rejected from getting?

It is high time to get over your jealousy of other men. You are not meant to breed, you are meant to work and toil as a low-value, throwaway. Women can pick up on your low-brow genes and sexual resentments.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

really weird to be hoping to impregnate a lot of fatherless kids

i lived in a backpacker town.... backpackers are not hot, in 7 months i saw less then a handful of hot white girls, and 2 of the 3 hottest were with boyfriends/husbands
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

nomadphilippines wrote:really weird to be hoping to impregnate a lot of fatherless kids
Ideally I would pursue the K-strategist goal of having lots of children with one or a few females that I would carefully raise, but since we are living in an r-strategist world, this may be the best I can do for now. At least this will give future generations the theoretical genetic potential not to be shit.
i lived in a backpacker town.... backpackers are not hot, in 7 months i saw less then a handful of hot white girls, and 2 of the 3 hottest were with boyfriends/husbands
It has been a while since I have been on the backpacker trail, but I am told it is much as I have left it, where a non-trivial percentage of the chicks were athletic and poundable. The percentage of landwhales may be increasing, but you still have females from places like Skankinavia who don't tend to get fat, Russian Israeli chicks who have just got out of the military etc.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

they werent really fat, they just weren't hot imo
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

nomadphilippines wrote:they werent really fat, they just weren't hot imo
The default position in my opinion is that a reasonabe percentage of non-fat young north-Euro chicks are hot. Just my opinion.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

If you can't get young American women you won't be getting young backpacker women from North Europe, especially not Scandinavian or German women who really prefer tall men, not manlets.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:they werent really fat, they just weren't hot imo
The default position in my opinion is that a reasonabe percentage of non-fat young north-Euro chicks are hot. Just my opinion.
ya everyones different, i don't find white girls to be hot unless they are really hot

average face plus not fat but not banging body does nothing for me

(would still bang of course)