Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Western tourist skanks

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:30 am

Cornfed wrote:Well yes, I imagine there will be a certain attrition rate. Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained. And then there is the sex...

If it's sex you want and spreading your genes, you'd do a better job targetting local poor women in the third world, and not Western backpacker chicks. You could f**k a hundred backpackers and not result in a single pregnancy carried to term. Go to some overwhelmingly Catholic country somewhere in Latin America or Asia and you'd have a far higher success rate. Sex would also be easier, because something tells me you won't be that much of a catch for white Amazonian backpacker chicks when you are short, even when you are relatively athletic and in shape.

Pick your battles. Be real, be honest, and be practical.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:01 am

please dont give this asshole good ideas like that

the last thing poor women in the third world need is some sociopath like this dropping hundreds of loads in them and leaving
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:06 pm

nomadphilippines wrote:please dont give this asshole good ideas like that

the last thing poor women in the third world need is some sociopath like this dropping hundreds of loads in them and leaving

But useless mongering and hedonism is OK? Got it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:38 am

ummm you dont see the difference between enjoying sex and pulling out or wearing condoms compared to going out with the mission of impregnating as many women as you can to 'spread your superior seed?'
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:04 pm

nomadphilippines wrote:ummm you dont see the difference between enjoying sex and pulling out or wearing condoms compared to going out with the mission of impregnating as many women as you can to 'spread your superior seed?'

Sure, there's a difference. One has a goal, and the other is pointless hedonism. Whether or not you agree with it or think it is ethical is another matter entirely.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:55 pm

well at least hitler had a goal to am i right?

what a weird argument
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:10 pm

nomadphilippines wrote:well at least hitler had a goal to am i right?

what a weird argument

Both the "modern day Ghenghis Khan" and the "pointless hedonist" have a goal: the first wants to spread his genes, which he perceives as superior to that of other men (modern scum). The second just wants to have lots and lots of sex with as many sexy women he can get his hand on, and his fear of catching an STD is stronger then his urge to reproduce, so he will just slap a rubber on it and call it a day.

One is not more or less immoral then the other, as in both cases the girls voluntarily have sex with the men, and in the case of our great patriarch-to-be, they know full well that f***ing him bareback might get them pregnant. They just don't mind because, as a foreigner, they assume him to be financially stable. If he leaves them and they never see a dime to help raise the kids, he would have been no worse then the local players and bad boys that would have otherwise knocked her up.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:38 pm

nomadphilippines wrote:well at least hitler had a goal to am i right?

what a weird argument

I am not asking this question in jest. I am genuinely wondering: Do you suffer from mental retardation?

It's a good thing you aren't spreading your genes. You'd make the worst dad ever.

Your Kid: "Dad, I want to be a doctor when I grow up!"

NP: "What, little Timmy, you have a GOAL? Well f**k YOU, you're the next HITLER!"
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:50 pm

did the guy who just said that the guy wanting to go impregnating random girls to leave many fatherless children around is better than someone who just wants to have casual sex and not make fatherless children because at least he has a plan just call me retarded?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:07 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote: Sex would also be easier, because something tells me you won't be that much of a catch for white Amazonian backpacker chicks when you are short, even when you are relatively athletic and in shape.

Pick your battles. Be real, be honest, and be practical.

You might be surprised. I certainly was. Female preferences are highly contextual. The chicks that were into me on the backpacker trail were in fact all Amazonian - giantesses and super athletic chicks just as I wanted. I could never dream of scoring chicks like that in normal life. This is going back ten years though.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:51 am

Cornfed wrote:You might be surprised. I certainly was. Female preferences are highly contextual. The chicks that were into me on the backpacker trail were in fact all Amazonian - giantesses and super athletic chicks just as I wanted. I could never dream of scoring chicks like that in normal life.

This sounds like a whole lot of fond memories for you. Nostalgia. Just out of curiosity, with how many of these women that were into you did you seal the deal?

Cornfed wrote:This is going back ten years though.

That's the most important part to remember. Third world girls are more open to age differences then white western chicks are. They only care about how "cute" a guy is, and being above a certain age will make them instantly dismiss a man as a romantic partner in their head. Especially among young Western women. And then there's your political views, which are extremely controversial and racist: most of these young women are going to be left-leaning, liberal, maybe into new-age hippie stuff and "exploring different cultures". Some even do volunteer work in poor countries to "give back" and lessen their white guilt. So the minute you open your mouth and anything else but a "one love, peace love & happiness" speech rolls out, you'd be shit out of luck.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:03 am

how can someone that lives in the philippines and sees how these people live and see how many fatherless babies and homeless kids on the street there already are be giving this advice? wtf is wrong with you?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:28 am

nomadphilippines wrote:how can someone that lives in the philippines and sees how these people live and see how many fatherless babies and homeless kids on the street there already are be giving this advice? wtf is wrong with you?

Honestly? If a fatherless kid is fathered by a Filipino man, he will just be one of the many poor Filipinos. Small, brow, native-featured, few will care for him in the superficial world we live in. But when it's a white man who knocks up his mother and skips town, the child will instantly be seen as more attractive due to the high value that is placed on white features and a lighter skin tone. So if Cornfed were to knock a Filipina woman up, she would most likely be thrilled to have a Mestiza child, as a Mestiza child could be her meal ticket out of a poor life even WITHOUT the father being in the picture. Just look at their celebrities, hardly any of them does not have foreign ancestry.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:53 am

and when she can't afford to raise him and he has to live up in the province eating rice and maybe getting some veggies once a day and chicken a few times a week....... or ends up in the city on a street corner huffing paint all day.......

thats worth it for the 1 in 10000 chance he becomes a celebrity?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby OutWest » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:33 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:how can someone that lives in the philippines and sees how these people live and see how many fatherless babies and homeless kids on the street there already are be giving this advice? wtf is wrong with you?

Honestly? If a fatherless kid is fathered by a Filipino man, he will just be one of the many poor Filipinos. Small, brow, native-featured, few will care for him in the superficial world we live in. But when it's a white man who knocks up his mother and skips town, the child will instantly be seen as more attractive due to the high value that is placed on white features and a lighter skin tone. So if Cornfed were to knock a Filipina woman up, she would most likely be thrilled to have a Mestiza child, as a Mestiza child could be her meal ticket out of a poor life even WITHOUT the father being in the picture. Just look at their celebrities, hardly any of them does not have foreign ancestry.

This has already been done...in spades. There are about 50,000 mestizo fatherless children from cornfed types off the former US military bases in the Philippines. It did not work out so well for them. At any rate, most n
Men from the west are such sewer scum in general.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women