Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Western tourist skanks

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Ghost » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:46 pm

nomadphilippines wrote:did the guy who just said that the guy wanting to go impregnating random girls to leave many fatherless children around is better than someone who just wants to have casual sex and not make fatherless children because at least he has a plan just call me retarded?


You do realize that many of these girls you monger with are only there because of guys (tons of Flips do this, more-so than poreners) who did this very same thing, right? If you deny this, you're being deliberately obtuse. You're either dumb or a hypocrite. Or a dumb hypocrite. Girls from good families where both parents were there typically do not go with porener mongers.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am







Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby nomadphilippines » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:21 pm

just answer this:

you think a guy just wanting to have sex for fun only but not make babies is worse than a guy going out and trying to put as many fatherless kids in the world as he can, and that doing so in a third world country where they will struggle to support the baby is ok?


clearly you don't think that, you are just butthurt because you thought i was a former poster here, and even though im not you can't get over it and are now trolling my every post and will say things you don't even believe if they are against what i am saying
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Ghost » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:39 pm

nomadphilippines wrote:just answer this:

you think a guy just wanting to have sex for fun only but not make babies is worse than a guy going out and trying to put as many fatherless kids in the world as he can, and that doing so in a third world country where they will struggle to support the baby is ok?


Yes, it's worse. One is pointless hedonism and the other is at least trying to do something useful. (Like I said, whether or not you agree with it is another matter entirely.) And, like I also mentioned, you're a hypocrite, sleeping with women who are largely a product of this very thing.

Aside from ethical implications, let's look at what will result from the two choices:

1. Pointless hedonism will leave behind no offspring and you will die out without having even tried to leave a legacy. More power to you. We need less like you.

2. Spreading genes is at least an attempt to do something lasting, and if done right, will almost certainly leave something behind. (My point of disagreement is that white women are probably an entirely lost cause, whereas doing it in the Philippines could help the offspring relative to how well it would work if a pinoy did the same thing.)

clearly you don't think that, you are just butthurt because you thought i was a former poster here, and even though im not you can't get over it and are now trolling my every post and will say things you don't even believe if they are against what i am saying


I'm like a detective - I don't believe in coincidences.

Trolls have come on here and made up stories, assumed another person's identity, all sorts of stuff. That you have a website doesn't prove anything. For all we know it's not even yours. Based on how useless your posts are here, I doubt the site is really yours, as a website owner/blogger would have to at least be able to write some interesting or useful things.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby nomadphilippines » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:24 pm

ok..... you think leaving lots of fatherless children with women that can't afford to raise them is a good thing

you are like a detective........ a regular paul blart...... keep up the good work

stay classy
Last edited by nomadphilippines on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Ghost » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:40 pm

nomadphilippines wrote:ok..... you think leaving lots of fatherless children with women that can't afford to raise them is a good thing

stay classy


I never said it was good. It definitely is not ideal, and Cornfed is saying this as well. I'm saying it's better than useless hedonism.

It appears that you lack even a basic grasp of logic and reading comprehension. Given your complete lack of capitalization and punctuation in your writing, I'm not surprised. Bonus: your reactions are very female-like.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby nomadphilippines » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:44 pm

im just smart enough to realize that causing no negative action is better than causing negative action

again your argument is like saying sitting and a chair and doing nothing is worse than what hitler did because at least hitler had a plan


when two people have sex just to have sex there is no downside

when you make a poor woman pregnant that can't afford to have a baby there is a very real downside

whether i use periods or capitals or not....... anyone with a brain would be on my side of the argument here
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Cornfed » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:26 am

nomadphilippines wrote:when you make a poor woman pregnant that can't afford to have a baby there is a very real downside

The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby nomadphilippines » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:21 am

Cornfed wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:when you make a poor woman pregnant that can't afford to have a baby there is a very real downside

The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.


i think you need to work on your self confidence because you don't have a high enough opinion of yourself
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Ghost » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:38 am

nomadphilippines wrote:when two people have sex just to have sex there is no downside


It damages the girls more, and doesn't serve procreation. That's pretty bad in my book.

when you make a poor woman pregnant that can't afford to have a baby there is a very real downside


Like Cornfed said, if the girls are willing to be knocked up, it's just a matter of time before someone does it. Might as well be you. (I mean, not you in particular. Hopefully you won't ever produce offspring.)

whether i use periods or capitals or not....... anyone with a brain would be on my side of the argument here


It's more than that. Seeing you write like this:

im just smart enough to realize that causing no negative action is better than causing negative action

again your argument is like saying sitting and a chair and doing nothing is worse than what hitler did because at least hitler had a plan


It makes me question whether English is your native language. Even if it's not, it's still pretty bad.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:38 am

Cornfed wrote:The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.


So when exactly will you be putting this plan in motion?

You're always creating and sharing theories on race and society but I rarely read anything from you about your personal life, your past experiences, past travels and past relationships. Or any reports of adventures you undertook recently. I'd like to see you go off the grid for a while, stop posting, and come back with a report of how your plan worked out. Or how it didn't. Will you ever?
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby nomadphilippines » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:41 am

Ghost wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:when two people have sex just to have sex there is no downside


It damages the girls more, and doesn't serve procreation. That's pretty bad in my book.


girls like sex too, and they aren't normally damaged by it

and some small emotional damage is far less than a baby she can't support (FRIGGIN OBVIOUSLY YOU MORON)
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby nomadphilippines » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:42 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.


So when exactly will you be putting this plan in motion?

You're always creating and sharing theories on race and society but I rarely read anything from you about your personal life, your past experiences, past travels and past relationships. Or any reports of adventures you undertook recently. I'd like to see you go off the grid for a while, stop posting, and come back with a report of how your plan worked out. Or how it didn't. Will you ever?


again please don't listen to this...... keep living in your moms basement and coming up with these plans but not executing, thanks
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby Ghost » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:48 am

nomadphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:when two people have sex just to have sex there is no downside


It damages the girls more, and doesn't serve procreation. That's pretty bad in my book.


girls like sex too, and they aren't normally damaged by it

and some small emotional damage is far less than a baby she can't support (FRIGGIN OBVIOUSLY YOU MORON)


If you're so worried about it, go "educate" the pinoys. They do it far more than any foreigners do. But you'd know all about that, miss Ginger. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby nomadphilippines » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:30 am

i dont think the pinoys goal is to try and impregnate as many women as they can

omg miss ginger omg that was hilarious!!!! you aren't only a detective but a comedian as well!!!!
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:41 am

nomadphilippines wrote:i dont think the pinoys goal is to try and impregnate as many women as they can


If you met enough Filipinos you'd know that among the older generations especially, a macho mentality is highly prevelant. A man's masculinity is often measured by the number of mistresses he's capable of maintaining and keeping satisfied, by his sexual performance and "track record", and the number of bastard children he's fathered. One of my father-in-law's cousins is often discussed with a mixture of fascination and admiration for having fathered 10 out-of-wedlock children and having slept with "every race of women on the world'. Another cousin has a "mere" six kids with other women.

There are a lot of promiscuous men and women, women who, as Ghost correctly pointed out, will fall pregnant sooner or later anyway. If it isn't you, it's some other guy. So to sleep with such women and father their children does not make you any more or any less immoral then your average local.

You'd be surprised at the goals of your average pinoy. :lol:

nomadphilippines wrote:omg miss ginger omg that was hilarious!!!! you aren't only a detective but a comedian as well!!!!


Something tells me you aren't as new as you pretend to be. This isn't your first account, is it? ;) Fairly certain that site isn't run by you, either.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest