Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Western tourist skanks

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Western tourist skanks

Postby nomadphilippines » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:14 pm

oh sweet another paul blart

again detectives i have posted on the twoplustwo forums under the name kick2dante since i moved to asia three years ago, if you want to break down all my posts and try and prove i am some former member here be my guest

i only found out about this site two months ago
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:56 pm

It's OK Ginger, we don't really care. Just don't expect us to take it at face value since you passed the duck test.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:51 am

yes the fact that you troll every one of my posts shows that you really don't care
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:14 am

nomadphilippines wrote:yes the fact that you troll every one of my posts shows that you really don't care

Perhaps you should just be honest and post what you think under a consistent name (Ginger, for example).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:42 pm

A repost, from before this clown "nomad" derailed things. It's easy for a post to get lost in the bombardment of badly spelled one-sentence replies, but Cornfed's initial plan still intrigues me and I haven't heard back from him after this:

Cornfed wrote:The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.

So when exactly will you be putting this plan in motion?

You're always creating and sharing theories on race and society but I rarely read anything from you about your personal life, your past experiences, past travels and past relationships. Or any reports of adventures you undertook recently. I'd like to see you go off the grid for a while, stop posting, and come back with a report of how your plan worked out. Or how it didn't. Will you ever?
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:51 pm

Cornfed wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:yes the fact that you troll every one of my posts shows that you really don't care

Perhaps you should just be honest and post what you think under a consistent name (Ginger, for example).

is this a conspiracy board? you all really think i am some former poster?

he took over your lives that much that you still can't get over him?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:31 pm

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and has the same writing style and bad grammar/mechanics/punctuation as a duck you used to know...(etc. etc.) then it probably is that duck you used to know.

Anyway, I agree with Marcos' post. Cornfed, you should act on this soon. If you are determined that you must procreate with only white women, I don't think it's going to be getting any easier.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:34 pm

yes with 7 billion people on the planet it is highly unlikely that two could have some similarities
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:21 pm

nomadphilippines wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

is this a conspiracy board? you all really think i am some former poster?

he took over your lives that much that you still can't get over him?

Yeah, these people are pretty much the bottom of the barrel. Some of the most scawed up people you'll ever met. No one not even foreign would want to associate with them.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:23 pm

Cornfed wrote:A job has come up that I would have a reasonable chance of getting, working in an area popular with young Western tourists. Western backpacker chicks, particularly from northern Europe, seem to be relatively easy lays, and this might be especially so for me in the job I would be doing. My thinking is that aside from free and good sex it would reduce the chances of slut-remorse rape complaints as they would be moving on anyway. Also, it might be possible for me to spread my genes, as if I impregnated some them they might choose to raise the kids on the generous welfare of their countries without acknowledging me as the father or even necessarily knowing who the father was. Of course this would not necessarily increase the cardinal number of children born to white chicks, but at least it would reduce the number of dysgenics. Can anyone think of any potential downsides to this plan?

THIS WHOLE TOPIC IS f***ed UP!

This depends on Cornfed:
1. Finding a job
2. Getting laid
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby Adama » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:20 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:A repost, from before this clown "nomad" derailed things. It's easy for a post to get lost in the bombardment of badly spelled one-sentence replies, but Cornfed's initial plan still intrigues me and I haven't heard back from him after this:

Cornfed wrote:The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.

So when exactly will you be putting this plan in motion?

You're always creating and sharing theories on race and society but I rarely read anything from you about your personal life, your past experiences, past travels and past relationships. Or any reports of adventures you undertook recently. I'd like to see you go off the grid for a while, stop posting, and come back with a report of how your plan worked out. Or how it didn't. Will you ever?

I dont think it's probable to work. He should just move to Europe, make some babies, then put himself on welfare. That would make more sense to me.

I doubt the women who lack birth control are the ones doing the tourist thing. Your ghetto queen isnt hopping on a plane to the states for giggles in her free time. Nope. She's having sex with random men right where she is. There are hundreds of thousands of men right where she is, she lacks funds to travel, and likely has no interest in life outside of her little bubble.

The women who travel are likely to be on a better track in life. These will not be your welfare queens. Therefore I think it is much less likely to encounter one who is clueless about birth control.

Those girls in EU get on birth control by the time they are 16.

That's why I dont think it can work.

Now, move to Europe and bang some low class sluts, make them pregnant, get on welfare over there? Much more likely to happen, cause you'll be in that environment.

And regardless, you are screwing lives up by becoming a non-involved father. It is just deplorable.

Everyone is on this DNA, survival of the fittest thing. Well, your genes will live on, but through your cousins. Same genes, just in a different combination. And besides that, after 4 generations your DNA is so diluted by the other ancestors in the mix that you can make no real claim to fame.

There is joy in fatherhood. I imagine there would be tons of guilt in abandoned fatherhood.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:42 am

can you really move to europe and get on their welfare? how does that work?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Zambales » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:56 am

nomadphilippines wrote:can you really move to europe and get on their welfare? how does that work?
Just turn up there and tell them you're a serial rapist from Rwanda and you can't go home because there's a high probability you'll get lynched.

It has been known to work.
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:40 am

Zambales wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:can you really move to europe and get on their welfare? how does that work?
Just turn up there and tell them you're a serial rapist from Rwanda and you can't go home because there's a high probability you'll get lynched.

It has been known to work.

Not a bad idea, but for most of us it would presumably entail the application of boot polish and swallowing some monkey glands.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:49 am

Make some babies. They will give you welfare, but they will constantly push you to get a job, if you are able bodied.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women