Western tourist skanks

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Western tourist skanks

Post by nomadphilippines »

oh sweet another paul blart

again detectives i have posted on the twoplustwo forums under the name kick2dante since i moved to asia three years ago, if you want to break down all my posts and try and prove i am some former member here be my guest

i only found out about this site two months ago
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

yes the fact that you troll every one of my posts shows that you really don't care
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

nomadphilippines wrote:yes the fact that you troll every one of my posts shows that you really don't care
Perhaps you should just be honest and post what you think under a consistent name (Ginger, for example).
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

A repost, from before this clown "nomad" derailed things. It's easy for a post to get lost in the bombardment of badly spelled one-sentence replies, but Cornfed's initial plan still intrigues me and I haven't heard back from him after this:
Cornfed wrote:The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.
So when exactly will you be putting this plan in motion?

You're always creating and sharing theories on race and society but I rarely read anything from you about your personal life, your past experiences, past travels and past relationships. Or any reports of adventures you undertook recently. I'd like to see you go off the grid for a while, stop posting, and come back with a report of how your plan worked out. Or how it didn't. Will you ever?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:yes the fact that you troll every one of my posts shows that you really don't care
Perhaps you should just be honest and post what you think under a consistent name (Ginger, for example).

is this a conspiracy board? you all really think i am some former poster?

he took over your lives that much that you still can't get over him?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

yes with 7 billion people on the planet it is highly unlikely that two could have some similarities
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

nomadphilippines wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

is this a conspiracy board? you all really think i am some former poster?

he took over your lives that much that you still can't get over him?
Yeah, these people are pretty much the bottom of the barrel. Some of the most scawed up people you'll ever met. No one not even foreign would want to associate with them.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Cornfed wrote:A job has come up that I would have a reasonable chance of getting, working in an area popular with young Western tourists. Western backpacker chicks, particularly from northern Europe, seem to be relatively easy lays, and this might be especially so for me in the job I would be doing. My thinking is that aside from free and good sex it would reduce the chances of slut-remorse rape complaints as they would be moving on anyway. Also, it might be possible for me to spread my genes, as if I impregnated some them they might choose to raise the kids on the generous welfare of their countries without acknowledging me as the father or even necessarily knowing who the father was. Of course this would not necessarily increase the cardinal number of children born to white chicks, but at least it would reduce the number of dysgenics. Can anyone think of any potential downsides to this plan?
THIS WHOLE TOPIC IS f***ed UP!

This depends on Cornfed:
1. Finding a job
2. Getting laid
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:A repost, from before this clown "nomad" derailed things. It's easy for a post to get lost in the bombardment of badly spelled one-sentence replies, but Cornfed's initial plan still intrigues me and I haven't heard back from him after this:
Cornfed wrote:The thing is that if the females want to engage in unprotected sex and carry the kids to term then someone is going to impregnate them at some stage. The only question is who, and that being the case it is better me than some dysgenic.
So when exactly will you be putting this plan in motion?

You're always creating and sharing theories on race and society but I rarely read anything from you about your personal life, your past experiences, past travels and past relationships. Or any reports of adventures you undertook recently. I'd like to see you go off the grid for a while, stop posting, and come back with a report of how your plan worked out. Or how it didn't. Will you ever?

I dont think it's probable to work.
Last edited by Adama on December 29th, 2016, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

can you really move to europe and get on their welfare? how does that work?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

nomadphilippines wrote:can you really move to europe and get on their welfare? how does that work?
Just turn up there and tell them you're a serial rapist from Rwanda and you can't go home because there's a high probability you'll get lynched.

It has been known to work.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:can you really move to europe and get on their welfare? how does that work?
Just turn up there and tell them you're a serial rapist from Rwanda and you can't go home because there's a high probability you'll get lynched.

It has been known to work.
Not a bad idea, but for most of us it would presumably entail the application of boot polish and swallowing some monkey glands.