In Asia, being clingy and needy is normal and expected! Wow!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

In Asia, being clingy and needy is normal and expected! Wow!

Post by Winston »

I learned something interesting from my Chinese girlfriend that is very revealing and liberating, and is good news for men as well:

In Asia, a couple is supposed to be needy and clingy with each other. My girlfriend calls it "being sticky". It's not only normal, but expected as well. It's seen as a POSITIVE sign of dedication and faithfulness, and is expected if you are serious about your significant other. But as we all know, if you are needy and clingy in America, you will be CONDEMNED for violating the American "law of independence" which states that you are not allowed to need other people or even need love from others, instead you are supposed to be INDEPENDENT and happy without others. American culture and pop psychology, as well as New Age teachings, teach that a normal healthy relationship is one in which two independent people who don't need others come together to share mutual interests and passions. (Yeah right, what baloney) In the US, a needy or clingy person is treated like they have a personality defect that needs to be fixed, and looked down upon in a very negative light as well.

But needing others and depending on others is a natural human trait, which collectivist Asian cultures see as natural and normal. After all, humans are not meant to be solitary. They naturally depend on each other in groups and tribes, which is what all primitive tribes do instinctively and have done so for thousands of years. Humans aren't meant to be alone, it's not in their nature, so being lonely is a natural thing, not some defect as America claims. If I'm right, then America is very bad for trying to suppress human nature and falsely teaching that "not needing others" is the way people are supposed to be and that there is something wrong with you if you need others.

So if you are needy and clingy when it comes to receiving love and attention from a romantic partner, you will not be able to be yourself in America. In this area, America will not allow you the social freedom to "be yourself". Yet that's the most important kind of freedom there is, because if you can't be who you are, then you can't be free, regardless of any political freedoms that are officially offered.

Instead, you are better off in Asia where being needy and clingy is more normal and expected, because it's considered an indicator of serious dedication and love, and thus a good thing not a bad thing. So you will feel more validated in Asia, as long as you find a stable partner who loves you that is. What this means is that in Asia, you will be able to be yourself in love than in America. In short, you are allowed to "need" your partner and do not have to suppress it like you do in America oe pretend to be independent just to avoid being condemned. Thus, it's actually freer abroad than in the alleged "land of the free".

Anyway, hope you found that interesting.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: In Asia, being clingy and needy is normal and expected!

Post by zboy1 »

Yes, if a Chinese girl really likes you--she will want to be with you everywhere you go.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Winston, you are just now learning this? I figured that out on my first trip over lol. I love that about Asian women, she can truly become your best friend and you never need to worry if they are focused on you vs. another man. It was a refreshing change, maybe too much for some American men because it is a real change, but for others of us it is the kind of relationship we desire - two people as one together.

The downside is when I go to gym alone or leave for a fishing trip she gives me the sad look ;)
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Wouldnt you get sick of it after a while, they are not capable to talk about deep topics, suck at crytical thinking.

Especialy asian women, they are dumb in their own unique ways, god created them for pump n dump

Russians are deeper but still you get tired of clingy women. Sign of insecurity on her part.
When woman gets too needy or sticky its a sign that she cant get any better n mayb you sellin yrself too cheap.

Winnie

Send pic of ur chinese gf so we can give you unbiased assessment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:Wouldnt you get sick of it after a while, they are not capable to talk about deep topics, suck at crytical thinking.

Especialy asian women, they are dumb in their own unique ways, god created them for pump n dump

Russians are deeper but still you get tired of clingy women. Sign of insecurity on her part.
When woman gets too needy or sticky its a sign that she cant get any better n mayb you sellin yrself too cheap.

Winnie

You are thinking with an american mindset. In asia its ok to be sticky or clingy. My chinese girlfriend is a freethinker and we have long stimulating conversations. I dont even notice the time when i talk to her. You can ask falcon or zboy. They have talked to my girlfriend before and can attest that she holds very intelligent conversations.

She doesnt want me posting her photo here yet. But i have posted some in our private facebook group. Are you a member there? I wouldnt want your evaluation anyway. You are way too negative and jaded. The FB guys like her though. And we have a good connection and chemistry, which is really what counts. Plus shes a very passionate girl too. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lorenzo wrote:Winston, you are just now learning this? I figured that out on my first trip over lol. I love that about Asian women, she can truly become your best friend and you never need to worry if they are focused on you vs. another man. It was a refreshing change, maybe too much for some American men because it is a real change, but for others of us it is the kind of relationship we desire - two people as one together.

The downside is when I go to gym alone or leave for a fishing trip she gives me the sad look ;)
Well i knew that about filipinas. But i never had real romantic chemistry with filipinas so i never really noticed. I mean i did not feel like being clingy with them. They just made me horny and thats it. No real romantic love or connection, not the kind that makes me feel vulnerable as if bitten by the love bug.

I was referring to chinese women though. I have never had a chinese girlfriend until now. And the one i have now has strong chemistry with me so she does make me feel a bit clingy, which i am not usually. Thats why its a new thing for me. Here is what she told me before when she was angry:

[11:00PM, 6/28/2015] LSY Dongguan: Couple should be sticky and.clingy That's natural
[11:01PM, 6/28/2015] LSY Dongguan: If you force yourself to do that,that means you don't love me
[11:01PM, 6/28/2015] LSY Dongguan: Maybe you never have a true love .
You are spoiled by your brilliant website.all the people brag you.and you don't care about how other people feeling.

Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Banano wrote:Wouldnt you get sick of it after a while, they are not capable to talk about deep topics, suck at crytical thinking.

Winnie

These comments are retarded. I think most western men under appreciate how the language differences with an Asian lady affects deeper communication and intellectualism. When I was with my Chinese, Thai and Indonesian GFs (10 total), in All cases they had much more animated and involved conversations in their native tongue with locals, but with me it was short simple words. Don't interpret that as stupidity. Chinese women in particular are very cunning and smart.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Winston wrote:I was referring to chinese women though. I have never had a chinese girlfriend until now. And the one i have now has strong chemistry with me so she does make me feel a bit clingy, which i am not usually. Thats why its a new thing for me. Here is what she told me before when she was angry:
Winston, that is a typical cunning, smart and manipulative Chinese lady talking when she is angry. They can slice and dice you before you know what hit you LOL. Please do yourself and all prospective Western suitors a favor, let her know you've got Big balls and will use them at will. When she is angry and spewing words like that (oh it will happen in the future), don't yell or argue, just pick her up and take right then and there...tell her it turns you on haha. That is what I do with my Korean bride, she has to be reminded who is the man and that he is stronger and cannot be broken. We usually laugh about it later. Chinese women have a reputation of sucking you in, then controlling their men and their finances. Be close to her, clingy is OK but BE A MAN AND BE THE BOSS! She will respect and cherish you for that ;) My ex-Chinese GFs commented how they loved I was such a "manly man".
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I'm married to a Filipina and yes they can be clingier than a pair of skinny jeans on a 300 pounder on a 90 degree day. lol. But I think it's worth it. She is showing you the purest form of love and you almost have to turn off your rugged individualism and enjoy it! I know I've had to adapt my behavior. I'm naturally independent and enjoy spending time by myself. But I've learned and adapted knowing that if she's happy, so am I. At the end of the day, is this such a big sacrifice? I think not.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

pete98146 wrote:I'm married to a Filipina and yes they can be clingier than a pair of skinny jeans on a 300 pounder on a 90 degree day. lol. But I think it's worth it. She is showing you the purest form of love and you almost have to turn off your rugged individualism and enjoy it! I know I've had to adapt my behavior. I'm naturally independent and enjoy spending time by myself. But I've learned and adapted knowing that if she's happy, so am I. At the end of the day, is this such a big sacrifice? I think not.
Pete I thought you had a Chinese lady?
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Lorenzo wrote:
pete98146 wrote:I'm married to a Filipina and yes they can be clingier than a pair of skinny jeans on a 300 pounder on a 90 degree day. lol. But I think it's worth it. She is showing you the purest form of love and you almost have to turn off your rugged individualism and enjoy it! I know I've had to adapt my behavior. I'm naturally independent and enjoy spending time by myself. But I've learned and adapted knowing that if she's happy, so am I. At the end of the day, is this such a big sacrifice? I think not.
Pete I thought you had a Chinese lady?
Nope..Filipina.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Its good and bad actually maybe the posters here are the unique types that want a clingy girl friend or wife but the same girl friend and wife can become jealous and possessive easily.

You do have to put your foot down..honestly having a good balance is ideal.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

chanta76 wrote:Its good and bad actually maybe the posters here are the unique types that want a clingy girl friend or wife but the same girl friend and wife can become jealous and possessive easily.
That shows shes cares and she wants you. Compare to your Americanized woman who threats and bosses you and feels empowered with her individuality. I say go with it!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lorenzo wrote:
Winston wrote:I was referring to chinese women though. I have never had a chinese girlfriend until now. And the one i have now has strong chemistry with me so she does make me feel a bit clingy, which i am not usually. Thats why its a new thing for me. Here is what she told me before when she was angry:
Winston, that is a typical cunning, smart and manipulative Chinese lady talking when she is angry. They can slice and dice you before you know what hit you LOL. Please do yourself and all prospective Western suitors a favor, let her know you've got Big balls and will use them at will. When she is angry and spewing words like that (oh it will happen in the future), don't yell or argue, just pick her up and take right then and there...tell her it turns you on haha. That is what I do with my Korean bride, she has to be reminded who is the man and that he is stronger and cannot be broken. We usually laugh about it later. Chinese women have a reputation of sucking you in, then controlling their men and their finances. Be close to her, clingy is OK but BE A MAN AND BE THE BOSS! She will respect and cherish you for that ;) My ex-Chinese GFs commented how they loved I was such a "manly man".
My chinese girlfriend read your post above and agreed with it. Here are her sweet comments lol:

[1:03PM, 7/22/2015] The guy said i am a typical cunning Chinese girl :x
[1:05PM, 7/22/2015] But i agree the opinion be manly and be the boss.
[1:20PM, 7/22/2015] Be manly and be boss and be furious until your girl feel regret and sorry to you. at this time you can take off the chauvinism, and continue being clingy and sticky as a sweet boy..
[1:23PM, 7/22/2015] It is irresistible for the girl whom really love you

Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Winston wrote:
My chinese girlfriend read your post above and agreed with it. Here are her sweet comments lol:

[1:03PM, 7/22/2015] The guy said i am a typical cunning Chinese girl :x
[1:05PM, 7/22/2015] But i agree the opinion be manly and be the boss.
[1:20PM, 7/22/2015] Be manly and be boss and be furious until your girl feel regret and sorry to you. at this time you can take off the chauvinism, and continue being clingy and sticky as a sweet boy..
[1:23PM, 7/22/2015] It is irresistible for the girl whom really love you
I like her already :) ... She might be a keeper!