Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The End of Marriage in the Western World

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The End of Marriage in the Western World

Postby jamesbond » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:51 pm

Here is a good video explaining why marriage is all but dead in western countries.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTBPPc-IexI[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The End of Marriage in the Western World

Postby Ghost » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Gay marriage and the glorification of homosexuality is a sign of where we are; it's a symptom, not a cause. This is what most conservatives don't understand. (Plus the whole, "you need to man up!" thing.) Because Western civilization is corrupt and declining, it glorifies homosexuality. It's not the other way around, that we are declining because we allow gay marriage. No fault divorce, feminism, and government involvement in marriage is what killed marriage. Even deeper than that, the destruction of morality is what causes all of this bullshit.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The End of Marriage in the Western World

Postby jamesbond » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:24 pm

This woman interviews men in New York city asking them if they think marriage is dead in America.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PTjrQyR5A8[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women