What are those romance tours like?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 7th, 2020, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Re: What are the romance tours like?

Post by Traveler »

I think romance tours are mainly for guys that don't have much time to spend abroad- maybe one or two weeks per year because of their work schedule. They are a convenient way for men to meet many women within a short period of time. If something works out then a man can sponsor a woman's visa to his home country. At least that's the way it seems to me in the videos I've watched about these tours.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Nothing to do with romance, these tours attract sluts and damaged women who couldnt find local men and now they are selling them off at high price to stupid westerners.

Mark Davis is just a businessman, very good one but his product is not whts advertised. Its a con at best.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Traveler wrote:I think romance tours are mainly for guys that don't have much time to spend abroad- maybe one or two weeks per year because of their work schedule. They are a convenient way for men to meet many women within a short period of time. If something works out then a man can sponsor a woman's visa to his home country. At least that's the way it seems to me in the videos I've watched about these tours.
Agreed. I won't go abroad again until I can spend an extended time there, at least 3 months. You just can't find your dream girl on a 2-week vacation.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

BlackKnight wrote: This place is garbage
I don't think that this place is garbage, but the stuff that gets posted does get pretty repetitious after awhile. I don't spend as much time here as I used to. Instead I'm using my time to actually prepare my escape from the USA, e.g. by making and saving as much cashola as possible.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

It does indeed appear that these romance tours are often scams. Read this article and some of the comments below it-
The men who go to Ukraine looking for a wife then fly home alone and broke.

There are many pictures of women in the ads on this website, but can you actually meet these women if you go abroad?
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Hero wrote:
BlackKnight wrote: This place is garbage
I don't think that this place is garbage, but the stuff that gets posted does get pretty repetitious after awhile. I don't spend as much time here as I used to. Instead I'm using my time to actually prepare my escape from the USA, e.g. by making and saving as much cashola as possible.
My guess is that Winston has gotten lazy since he has found a way to support his lifestyle abroad with passive income. It takes quite a bit of self discipline to keep a website like this regularly updated with quality content. You don't have a boss looking over your shoulder to make sure you're on task when you're an internet entrepreneur. It's too easy to rationalize filling up your daily schedule with fun distractions.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

Traveler wrote:It does indeed appear that these romance tours are often scams. Read this article and some of the comments below it-
The men who go to Ukraine looking for a wife then fly home alone and broke.

There are many pictures of women in the ads on this website, but can you actually meet these women if you go abroad?
I'm not saying that the romance tours (and international online dating in general) aren't rife with scamming opportunities, but a piece coming from a place like The Guardian is dubious at best. It sits in exactly the same place in the political spectrum as that empowered womyn who don't need no man, yet becomes bizarrely upset if that man they don't need goes to another part of the world to get married. It has every reason to slam that kind of lifestyle choice.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Western media in English, especially those from USA and UK has been always against the idea of a Western man looking for a foreign wife. This is because of rampant hateful feminism but also because of the strong presence of religious Christian bigots and race discrimination within the Anglosphere.

Media in Continental Europe, which is not using English language, has been somewhat more tolerant as it is much easier for men living in Northern and Central Europe to travel around due to long vacation, and for East Europe you can drive over with your own car, there is no visa problem if you bring in a foreign woman to visit you, etc. etc. It's easier within the non-English speaking community, much less discrimination if you prefer a foreign wife.

Tours to meet foreign women, why not - but the foreign hotel party girl who will show up for entertaining the male tourists will not be the best wife-quality. Don't expect much, but at least you might have nice holidays somewhere and you need not to be worried that some women talking with you will file lawsuits against you and accusing you of 'sexual harassment' because you hold her hands and kiss her on the cheek.

About dating, why not to spend it for airfare and hotel invoices? You can meet women in foreign countries you otherwise cannot meet easily.

Still better to have some dating fun abroad and not to feel lonely than to give in to financial demands of any local Western princess, who for sure is nothing better than the foreign girl but probably worse.

Might be, with such romance tours, most foreign girls are showing up only for fun - but plenty of Western women next to your door have a serious alcohol and drug problem, multiple boyfriends, 'empowered single mothers complex' etc. - plenty of problems and you cannot expect them to be honest either.