Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

what is it about poland?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

what is it about poland?

Postby nomadphilippines » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:57 am

i hear so many good things about women in poland from guys that have been......

i am now very curious, is it an expensive country? can you get by just knowing english? are the women fond of americans?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: what is it about poland?

Postby nomadphilippines » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:57 am

i guess not much lol
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:29 pm

While we're waiting for people to respond, can I ask, how do you monetize your blog? Is it easy?
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby gsjackson » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:05 pm

nomadphilippines wrote:i hear so many good things about women in poland from guys that have been......

i am now very curious, is it an expensive country? can you get by just knowing english? are the women fond of americans?

Spent over a month in Warsaw. Answers: no (it's not on the euro); yes; yes, it's an entrée. Polish women, especially the young ones, are unusually sweet. The young ones speak English; more problematic with middle-aged women.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:41 am

gsjackson wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:i hear so many good things about women in poland from guys that have been......

Spent over a month in Warsaw. Answers: no (it's not on the euro); yes; yes, it's an entrée. Polish women, especially the young ones, are unusually sweet. The young ones speak English; more problematic with middle-aged women.

thanks for the reply...... i promise i wont get into a million questions with you, but could you just answer what a furnished apartment for 1 month only in a decent area of the city might cost in USD? rough guess?

college girls speaking english is all i need :)
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:42 am

Johnny1975 wrote:While we're waiting for people to respond, can I ask, how do you monetize your blog? Is it easy?

honestly some guy runs it for me, all i do is type into wordpad and send it to him and he does the rest

it makes money through affiliates
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby gsjackson » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:54 am

nomadphilippines wrote:
gsjackson wrote:

thanks for the reply...... i promise i wont get into a million questions with you, but could you just answer what a furnished apartment for 1 month only in a decent area of the city might cost in USD? rough guess?

college girls speaking english is all i need :)

Go to Numbeo, check the prices on city center apts. for any Polish city you're interested in, then add on ... oh, I don't know .... maybe $200-300 for a furnished place and short lease. you might be able to do some dickering.

I stayed in a furnished room in a family's house about 10 miles from the city center, and it was very cheap -- $300 a month. But I don't recommend such an arrangement, as you're taking potluck on the people you stay with, and in this case the gentleman of the house was a yeller. Very disconcerting. Was not impressed with Polish men, but their women are a national treasure. Like everything, getting worse with Americanization, but you'll still be pleasantly surprised at the sweetness of the young women.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:11 am

thanks for answers
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:27 pm

It’s relatively inexpensive, and there’s a lot of women you can meet (good luck if you don't speak Polish). Some of the younger women speak some English but are generally not very interesting.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:20 am

im more concerned about if they are interested not interesting hehehe
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women