Poor quality of men is turning women gay

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Poor quality of men is turning women gay

Post by Zambales »

"Poor quality of men is turning women gay" isn't my opinion but was the title of a thread in another forum.

I replied to it simply stating "Poor quality of women is turning men to South-East Asia"

Guess what?

It got flagged, deleted and I was issued with a warning. :shock: :?:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Poor quality of men is turning women gay

Post by Johnny1975 »

What forum was it? Let me sort them out.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

I'm guessing it's http://www.loveshack.org/forums/general ... -women-gay , as that is the only place on the internet aside from this topic where those words appear in that order, and it's also pretty recent. It's really weird that a comment like that would be deleted -- as far in as I read (about halfway through page 2) most people disagreed with the premise, and some were saying pretty un-PC things -- but at this point anything is believable. And I suppose Asia is still more the enemy to some people than rampant bitterness is.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Signet wrote:I'm guessing it's http://www.loveshack.org/forums/general ... -women-gay , as that is the only place on the internet aside from this topic where those words appear in that order, and it's also pretty recent. It's really weird that a comment like that would be deleted -- as far in as I read (about halfway through page 2) most people disagreed with the premise, and some were saying pretty un-PC things -- but at this point anything is believable. And I suppose Asia is still more the enemy to some people than rampant bitterness is.
Yup, that's the one. I think they classed it as being 'off-topic' and that's the reason for it's deletion. Supposedly.

A lot of western females just can't grasp the fact that it's because of them that men take an interest in foreign women. Either that or they're in denial.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 5th, 2020, 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

It's racism on western women part to having hard time dealing with western men going to Asia or some other foreign countries. I mean the belief is America is the best and that white women are the best. I would say go back there and create a new thread about how western men will go oversea to look for a women because of the poor quality of women here in the states.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

It's that little nugget you dropped that women just can't handle. You mean I have to compete with women from Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil, Colombia, Phils, China, Thailand, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, etc????

Outsourcing your domestic partner, wife, etc is a real thing, and they simply can't deal with it. It actually doesn't register with them. Like that group of people that think Obama was born in Africa and Ted Cruz was born in America. Occasionally these women will actually do some research and find some troubling search results. At that point most will just bury it deep down by calling it perverts taking advantage of poor foreign women.

That narrative is what gets them through the day. More and more liberal men are siding with science and the reality that we get to pick our preferred partners. It's a free country...
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Every normal woman craves male affection. These women did not *choose* to leave men. It is that men are not interested in them. For the real lesbians though, it has nothing to do with men. The simple answer is they are beasts, the same as male homosexuals.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Adama wrote:Every normal woman craves male affection. These women did not *choose* to leave men. It is that men are not interested in them. For the real lesbians though, it has nothing to do with men. The simple answer is they are beasts, the same as male homosexuals.
I bet you are more hairy than homo dudes but less hairy than bull dykes.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 2nd, 2020, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Ghost wrote:
travelsouth wrote:It's that little nugget you dropped that women just can't handle. You mean I have to compete with women from Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil, Colombia, Phils, China, Thailand, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, etc????

Outsourcing your domestic partner, wife, etc is a real thing, and they simply can't deal with it. It actually doesn't register with them. Like that group of people that think Obama was born in Africa and Ted Cruz was born in America. Occasionally these women will actually do some research and find some troubling search results. At that point most will just bury it deep down by calling it perverts taking advantage of poor foreign women.

That narrative is what gets them through the day. More and more liberal men are siding with science and the reality that we get to pick our preferred partners. It's a free country...
Nailed it. That's the thing - women hate competition. So when men do something logical, like going abroad for women, WW hate it. A man going abroad doesn't mean that WW now have to compete with foreign women; it means they have already lost to foreign women. So at that point all they can do is use shaming language, hoping he'll just throw away his advantage. When WW get to the point where they shame you, it means not only that you're winning, but that you've already won.
Yes you must call them on their bullshit. They'll make up a million reasons to de-legitimize your relationship. And it's your responsibility to tell them to go mind their own business. You don't owe them a justification or an explanation. And that's why I don't care about the feminists, lezzies, gays, trans, etc. They are free to do as they like, and i'll even defend their right. But once you get in my way... we got a problem.

I'm a 30 year old professional white male with no record. Nobody is stopping me from getting my latina. And I don't care what their opinion is. They can all go feed their cats.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Zambales wrote:"Poor quality of men is turning women gay" isn't my opinion but was the title of a thread in another forum.

I replied to it simply stating "Poor quality of women is turning men to South-East Asia"

Guess what?

It got flagged, deleted and I was issued with a warning. :shock: :?:
I don't think, poor quality of women will turning me into a gay man. I am clearly a straight man. Same is true with straight women, they will not turn gay because they cannot find any man anymore.

There are still many more men looking for a woman than women looking for men. It's easier for women than for men to choose their partner.

Feminism is not for all women, but merely for a certain small group of rude lonely and ugly Western women only. Most of them white and financially good off. They hate the idea that men could choose a foreign wife, could choose international interracial marriage - foreign women are considered inferior 'goods', doormat sold by their parents, Western men choosing such women are hopeless losers, alcoholics and wife-beaters. In case of Asian women who are rather small and slim in most cases, the Western man is considered to be 'pedophile'.

You have to expect resistance and insults if you give priority to a foreign woman and reject local trash-girls.

About deleting and banning, this is the case in any politically correct forum, women cannot do anything wrong...
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

That's feminist goal. It's about women superiority ...not equality. ..

You see this with guys going to gym working out more and being concern about how they look...and the women judging ..in the past it was the other way around (up until the 1970's or 80's I'm guessing).
Women do have too much power...now. Feminist are complaining about NOT having all the power.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Ghost wrote:You could mask your IP to get around an IP ban and go back and f**k with them.
It'll probably fall on deaf ears for most unfortunately. I think the only ones who would understand would be the middle aged types who have seen the error of their ways from the past. :mrgreen:
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

And another typical gold digger slithers off the production line :roll: (taken from the same site)

Thread title : Am I wrong for wanting a better ring?

He spent $2500 on my ring. I make a lot more money than he does he doesn't make much now but after buying my ring he has about 10,000 left in savings and a 401 k idk how much he has in that. He is planning to go on vacation with his friends to Miami. He hasn't mentioned anything about us having a nice honeymoon (we are eloping). I feel he should give me a nicer ring especially since he was considering a vacation. His ex gf wanted a 10,000 ring he never proposed to her though. She was very unattractive and she cheated on him. I feel like I deserve something nicer. I would be fine with a cheaper ring if he helped pay for my cosmetic surgery. I feel I'm not a priority bc he would rather spend money on a 10 vacation.
He said he would give me a nicer one in 7 yrs when he graduates. But idk if he actually will.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romanti ... etter-ring