Just 3 in 10,000 Ashley Madison women real

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Just 3 in 10,000 Ashley Madison women real

Post by pandabear »

http://www.irishexaminer.com/world/just ... 50877.html

Makes one wonder if some of the foreign dating sites are similar.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Just 3 in 10,000 Ashley Madison women real

Post by Banano »

Should ashleymadison face criminal charges since they intentionally deceived millions of men,90%+ of female profiles are fake and created by ashleymadison in order to lure unsuspecting customers

AM site is aimed at married couples so maybe that is why we have sausage fest but normal dating sites wouldnt be far behind once you take into account fake female profiles created by owners

Why would any decent women joined a dating site, there is just no need as ther is plenty of opportunities in real life or facebook

Ever wondered why women have 1000s of friends on their fb, because its very reliable source of validation and dick. it is anytime anywhere, on demand.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

There are some complaints already from married men whose wives were cheating them using Ashley Madison, not all females were fakes. Maybe some are hostesses, prostitutes... who knows?

Ashley Madison is Canadian server-based, and in this feminist country they try now to talk bad about men and not about women in the media, but there are however estimates by other sources which consider several 10.000s, maybe even over 100.000 of female profiles for real and not as fake.

All these dating website services a la Ashley Madison have something in their terms and conditions - something printed in very small letters - that they are not responsible for this and for that and simply said not responsible for anything. It will be very difficult to claim compensation in court, and the owners of this site, which manage it via using a LTD company setup will soon start any new webpage for dating, new name, same owners.

If you sign up with such a website and expect sex from any Western women you are either an idiot or badly advised and misguided. It is about the same if you give a charity money for poor children, or if you open your window and throw money out into the street.

I think, dating websites which introduce foreign women are somewhat better, but of course they also attract foreign gold-diggers, prostitutes etc. to sign up for free. Some of these 'international dating services' are offering even romantic tours, introducing women in person, and if you find nobody for you as your partner for long-term at least you had a nice vacation somewhere in Latin America or in Philippines.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Banano wrote:Should ashleymadison...deceived millions of men,90%+ of female profiles are fake and created by ashleymadison in order to lure unsuspecting customers
How is this different than so many international dating sites? I remember the first one I ever signed up for, once I had the profile, the place was an obvious fraud. Think it was called Love Me.

Anyway a website built upon cheating your partner deserves what it gets ;)
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

free upload image

I live in city that has a population 4 mil and there are 200 000+ wanna be cheaters on AM site, keep in mind that these are just numbers from one site, there are many others that are far more popular than AM. Seems like every guy who is in a relationship wants to screw other women.
For every legit female that signs up there are 1000s of legit men who wants to have an affair.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Doesn't this merely prove that men are the problem? 20 million men willing to commit adultery against a fellow man. They never stop to think that they wouldnt want their wives doing that.

I worked with some men like that. They thought I approved. They were always asking me if I think such and such married woman would let him bang them. I usually said some variation of no to discourage him from going after another man's wife (and I hope God pays me back for the look out in the future if needed).
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Real whores use stealth and cunning. They do not need to use the internet, although they sometimes do.

And have those millions of men been asleep? It has been known for a long time now that men outnumber women on dating sites by at least 4 times.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Another reason why you should never bring woman to western country. There are millions of horny men waiting to screw love of your life and then you will feel worse than you feel now, just try to imagine some jobless horny nigga barebacking your innocent girl while you are at work.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Quick question since ashley madsion uses bots and fake profile how about does international dating sites.

How many of those sites are legit?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Banano wrote:Another reason why you should never bring woman to western country. There are millions of horny men waiting to screw love of your life and then you will feel worse than you feel now, just try to imagine some jobless horny nigga barebacking your innocent girl while you are at work.
Not an "innocent girl", if she allows or seeks the jobless horny nigga barebacking. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything