Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why Did You Get Divorced?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why Did You Get Divorced?

Postby jamesbond » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:09 pm

This woman wants to know why people get divorced. How many of you guys here are divorced? If you are divorced how many times have you been married? If you could do it all over again, would you have gotten married the first time or just remained a bachelor your whole life?

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Did You Get Divorced?

Postby Ghost » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:02 am

I don't believe in divorce. That's why I'm never getting married. (Didn't say not having a family, just see no need to get any government involved in my relationships.) There's really no way that marriage itself can benefit a man. It could be neutral, but it's never beneficial to him. Marriage is all about the women and children (I get it.) Since things have changed, and women do more of what they shouldn't be doing, I don't need to sign myself over to a woman for life since she isn't giving me the ideal that I want.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women