Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are most asian's agreeable

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are most asian's agreeable

Postby Farseeker » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:49 pm

I've been corresponding with a chines woman for a couple months through email. She is looking for marriage and children, and I'm totally cool with that. I'm very attracted to her, but I've a question I hope you can answer.
In our email exchanges, whenever I write or comment about something, she replies her total agreement to the comments. She's yet to disagree with me on anything. She may have her own view on a particular subject, but her view and mine seem to align pretty well. So my question...are all asians agreeable in this manner? Do they tend to "follow" the man in his views? Or do you think she's just agreeing with me thinking it's what I want to hear so she can further our relationship. Or did I just get lucky and link up with somebody I can identify with? Just a note, I pursued her. She didn't seek me out. I found her profile online and made contact with her, and that's how things started. I don't think she's scamming me. She's not asked for money or anything like that and I feel this is genuine, but having never dealt with a women from another culture before, I can't be sure. I really dig this girl, so I'm hoping your replies have good news in them, but don't spare me from the truth if its otherwise. I'd rather know now than regret later.

Thanks in advance.
Farseeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Are most asian's agreeable

Postby Ghost » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:32 am

Asian women (most of them) aren't going to be like WW and seek to disagree with you and argue with you all the time for no reason. That means most of the time she will agree with you, at least outwardly. For a Chinese woman, if you are talking about politics (except for Chinese politics) then she will probably just accept whatever you say. Most Chinese people know they don't get the full story about the outside world, so they tend to be open-minded about the outside. Asian women do tend to view the man as the leader, so unless in her mind it's something really bad she is probably just going to outwardly agree with everything. You both have your roles.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Farseeker » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:20 am

Thanks, Ghost, that helps put my mind at ease.
Farseeker
Freshman Poster

Postby onethousandknives » Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:56 pm

I had this question with the Vietnamese girl I'm talking to, too. She actually talked to me first, as she asked if I heard a j-pop song as I listed a J-Pop artist on my profile on OKC. She does seem super agreeable, but not quite a robot, but much more than any American girl I talked to. I think her only critiques of me were so far that I cooked luffa too long when I tried copying a recipe of hers, and she tells me to go to bed early so I don't get sick. So sort of like a mother in that way? But so far I quite like her.
onethousandknives
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women