Overseas and the forever alone incel

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Overseas and the forever alone incel

Post by Adama »

There are many rude women out there. I myself have also fallen prey to rude women, and locked down my heart, instead of just letting it roll of my back like a duck, and keep on going. Think of it this way. The bad women can only destroy you if you allow them though. One way you allow them is if you close off your heart.

I do agree with DrRonnie here in this instance. If you have a hard time talking to women PERIOD, then it doesn't matter what their nationality is. However, you never know, you might get lucky, or you may actually gain courage, once you are around women who are feminine and submissive, rather than aggressive and ball busting. I think it is easier when the woman is in the feminine role. That way you don't have to worry so much about getting bitten by a beast, which could injure your heart.

I think if I had lived in Germany and had a hard time, I would have gone for Slovakian, Czech, Croatian, etc women. The good news about being in Europe is that there are other nationalities all around you.

I even think there are still some good women still in the west. By my estimation, they are around 10% of women.

For the man who doesn't know anything about women, probably the most effective way for him to get a woman would be to TAKE A FOREIGN BRIDE TOUR. How many times does that need to be written? No social skills required.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

drronnie wrote: When living in Germany I was treated very badly when attempting to ask girls out. I guess one of my mistakes was presuming that just because I look like a foreigner the Thai girls would be throwing themselves at me(without having the financial means) but these times are far over and that nowadays you have to much more to get social interaction with Thai girls.
What do you look like? Are you short or fat or really unattractive? Your appearance does matter. If you are wealthy, then everything will be forgiven. But if you aren't wealthy, then how you look does make a difference.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

I would say average height, average looks and overweight but not too obese. Some women say if I were to lose a t least 20 kgs weight I would even be handsome but I would take that with a grain of salt
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

drronnie wrote:I would say average height, average looks and overweight but not too obese. Some women say if I were to lose a t least 20 kgs weight I would even be handsome but I would take that with a grain of salt
You probably look fine except for the fact that you have a weight problem. Which is fixable.

I don't know how much losing weight would help you though. If you want the middle class light-skin Thai beauties, that's a tall order IMO. Have you tried going for the darker, lower-class chicks? Alternatively, if you skip from Thailand to Cambodia, you will definitely be able to get a GF.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Yes that is fixable. My problem is not getting dates even with middle class Thai girl but I hardly get to the second date. Sometimes its the girls dont find me interesting or I cannot really connect and am awkward with them. However when I talk to girls in a casual setting without any further interest I go along find but when I have a love interest I am doomed to fail.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

drronnie wrote:Yes that is fixable. My problem is not getting dates even with middle class Thai girl but I hardly get to the second date. Sometimes its the girls dont find me interesting or I cannot really connect and am awkward with them. However when I talk to girls in a casual setting without any further interest I go along find but when I have a love interest I am doomed to fail.
So, you can get dates with the middle class girls... Then the problem is probably your personality or lack of confidence and not your appearance.

Do you freeze up? Or do you just have a cold, computer-like personality? Is the problem nerves (you're too worried / overthinking it?) or do you have a boring personality?
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

I dont think I am boring but I am not a mainstream person and the issue I have with most women is they like gossip or talking about soaps and all kinds of thing I know nothing about. So most of the time after the first date I hardly know what to talk about with women, its almost like we are talking two different languages.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

drronnie wrote:I dont think I am boring but I am not a mainstream person and the issue I have with most women is they like gossip or talking about soaps and all kinds of thing I know nothing about. So most of the time after the first date I hardly know what to talk about with women, its almost like we are talking two different languages.
You could familiarize yourself with pop culture a bit so that you have something to talk about. It would be relatively easy to do this.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

gnosis wrote:
drronnie wrote:I dont think I am boring but I am not a mainstream person and the issue I have with most women is they like gossip or talking about soaps and all kinds of thing I know nothing about. So most of the time after the first date I hardly know what to talk about with women, its almost like we are talking two different languages.
You could familiarize yourself with pop culture a bit so that you have something to talk about. It would be relatively easy to do this.
But many girls are actually boring, clearly you're trying to get some, but don't put all the burden on yourself to "entertain" either
Dronnie take them out to do something, the park, some boat ride, some activity to share and joke around with, not just sitting at a dinner table american style "date".
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

droid wrote:
gnosis wrote:
But many girls are actually boring, clearly you're trying to get some, but don't put all the burden on yourself to "entertain" either
Dronnie take them out to do something, the park, some boat ride, some activity to share and joke around with, not just sitting at a dinner table american style "date".
Yes that is a good idea. Last weekend I went on a date with a girl and we went to a Red Cross Fair. Lots of shows and activates and no need to talk too much.

I may not be getting laid yet but these dates do help me and I think most of the incels like me feel pre rejected and one should not have these kinds of thoughts. I have to try and find out. After all what I am in a candy shop so I should try to reach for the candy and not complain why I am not getting any
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Don't try Japan, Japanese women require just as much financial means as white women. Go to a poor country. A genuinely poor one. Find any given poor, rural family in the Philippines and talk to one of the daughters. Millions of them can be found online. You literally CANNOT fail.
(Back in 2013) Got off the plane in Panay, Visayas. First thing that happened to me that day when I stayed at a resort in a rural barangay:

Resort owner introduces me to her daughter. Daughter is genuinely interested in me. All her friends seem to be jealous. :D
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Most of incels believe that going abroad is pointless unless you want to be number ten of a hookers list. I may not have been successful as of yet but I do get dates now and have become friends with some women. At least that is some improvement to the life I had two months ago.