Overseas and the forever alone incel

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Overseas and the forever alone incel

Post by cdnFA »

dbdbdbdg
Last edited by cdnFA on November 20th, 2015, 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: Overseas and the forever alone incel

Post by Blue Murder »

I'm going to say this once and leave.

You're white. Go to Asia.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

hthbbsv
Last edited by cdnFA on November 20th, 2015, 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Don't try Japan, Japanese women require just as much financial means as white women. Go to a poor country. A genuinely poor one. Find any given poor, rural family in the Philippines and talk to one of the daughters. Millions of them can be found online. You literally CANNOT fail.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Don't try Japan, Japanese women require just as much financial means as white women. Go to a poor country. A genuinely poor one. Find any given poor, rural family in the Philippines and talk to one of the daughters. Millions of them can be found online. You literally CANNOT fail.
How can I avoid being one of those brutal failure statistics. Wouldn't I be at a higher risk of that. I mean based on your pic if that is you, you are a young good looking guy [no homo].

I think with Japan, the worst obstacle other than the 3 bigs [money, height and education] is that the culture is designed to keep people from meeting each other. All about us vs them and meeting through the suitable channels. Not that Canada is any different sadly.

I've sometimes thought India. I no longer even dream of having a girl I actually connect with. At this point someone who wants to get married and is willing to meet me halfway in making it work instead of going for divorce, I'd be OK with.
I've had a Pakistani guy tell me that with a Canadian degree, even with limited funds they would be lined up for me.
I've had an Indian guy and his arranged marriage wife tell me that world would be pretty much closed off to me. Families must know each other.

OTOH it is a filthy corrupt country with real actual rape culture so who wouldn't want to marry a loser to escape.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I am probably going to sound argumentative and cunty, but I really want to understand thus my questions and questioning. Going overseas is a big deal after all.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

It's more fun in the Philippines. :D
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2020, 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

BUt dont forget to acquire some social skills. If you are afraid to talk to girls in the West in wont change even if you are looking for girls in the East. I was so traumatized by German women and I was hoping that default it would be easier in Thailand but I noticed its as hard despite me being able to speak Thai. It is not easy to be easy going with women if had problems since your childhood
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

drronnie wrote:BUt dont forget to acquire some social skills. If you are afraid to talk to girls in the West in wont change even if you are looking for girls in the East. I was so traumatized by German women and I was hoping that default it would be easier in Thailand but I noticed its as hard despite me being able to speak Thai. It is not easy to be easy going with women if had problems since your childhood
That's too absolutist. The thing is you are an extreme case, but don't discourage others. There is a clear difference between koonty, full-of-themselves women and authentic friendly ones. It's not even about being "afraid" but shoulder-tapping cold manner-less people is an annoying chore.

I still can not believe you're not getting anything in Thailand man.
Last edited by droid on May 16th, 2016, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

droid wrote:
drronnie wrote:BUt dont forget to acquire some social skills. If you are afraid to talk to girls in the West in wont change even if you are looking for girls in the East. I was so traumatized by German women and I was hoping that default it would be easier in Thailand but I noticed its as hard despite me being able to speak Thai. It is not easy to be easy going with women if had problems since your childhood
That's too absolutist. The thing is you are an extreme case, but don't discourage others. There is a clear difference between koonty, full-of-themselves women and authentic friendly ones. It's not even about being "afraid" but shoulder-tapping cold people is an annoying chore.

I know I am a strange case. I speak the language pretty fluently but my problem is not getting first dates but my problem is maintaining and staying in touch with a woman. I have been a loner too long that I have a hard time understanding how mainstream people act and think. Normal people have social circles and hang around with females friends so they know how they work on the other hand I have never had a female friend, sister so they are more or less and strange species.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

droid wrote:
That's too absolutist. The thing is you are an extreme case, but don't discourage others. There is a clear difference between koonty, full-of-themselves women and authentic friendly ones. It's not even about being "afraid" but shoulder-tapping cold manner-less people is an annoying chore.

No I am not trying to discourage anybody. I know for a fact that many who cannot get relationships in the West end up finding a decent partner abroad. But I guess I must be pretty subhuman or f..cked in the head thats why I am not successful
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

drronnie wrote:
droid wrote:

No I am not trying to discourage anybody. I know for a fact that many who cannot get relationships in the West end up finding a decent partner abroad. But I guess I must be pretty subhuman or f..cked in the head thats why I am not successful
I don't know what to tell you beyond the suggestions i gave on your other thread; it's strange because you seem otherwise eloquent and with your head on your shoulders.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

cdnFA wrote:I am probably going to sound argumentative and cunty, but I really want to understand thus my questions and questioning. Going overseas is a big deal after all.
If you're young, it really isn't a huge deal, at least for a short-term stint. It's not like you're going to the moon.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

droid wrote:
drronnie wrote:
droid wrote:

I don't know what to tell you beyond the suggestions i gave on your other thread; it's strange because you seem otherwise eloquent and with your head on your shoulders.
When living in Germany I was treated very badly when attempting to ask girls out. I guess one of my mistakes was presuming that just because I look like a foreigner the Thai girls would be throwing themselves at me(without having the financial means) but these times are far over and that nowadays you have to much more to get social interaction with Thai girls.