Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Which Latin American country has the least flakey women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Mexico
No votes
Colombia
No votes
Brazil
No votes
Dominican Republic
No votes
Nicaragua
No votes
Peru
100%
Argentina
No votes
Venezuela
No votes
Costa Rica
No votes

Total votes : 2

Postby MattHanson1990 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:54 pm

So I've been reading horror stories about Colombian girls flaking out a lot, making excuses to why they don't show up or cancelling without a word. I understand punctuality isn't part of Latin American culture. But the last thing I would want is have EVERY girl I meet in Latin America flake out on me to the point where I'm left holding the bag. First, what can a guy do to DRASTICALLY reduce the odds of getting flaked out on? Secondly, which countries have the LEAST flakey women?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Which Latin American country has the least flakey women?

Postby drealm » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:41 am

You left many off the list?

I have not been to Chile but I know that LAN airlines (a Chilean airline) is renowned for being one of the only airlines that arrives on time in Latin America, that says a lot. Some people refer to Chile as the Switzerland of South America.
drealm
Junior Poster

Postby travelsouth » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:58 am

MattHanson1990 wrote:So I've been reading horror stories about Colombian girls flaking out a lot, making excuses to why they don't show up or cancelling without a word. I understand punctuality isn't part of Latin American culture. But the last thing I would want is have EVERY girl I meet in Latin America flake out on me to the point where I'm left holding the bag. First, what can a guy do to DRASTICALLY reduce the odds of getting flaked out on? Secondly, which countries have the LEAST flakey women?

Your first question is good, your second question regarding countries is a waste of time. A better us of time is discussing chica management.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:14 am

It's kind of a flawed poll because nobody has been to more than 2 or 3 places.

But my two cents a again, my friend/tutor in Mnzls told me to just keep every number in Whatsup and just let them simmer there, and that eventually (months) they get back to you when they fee like. You just have to keep accumulating numbers and briefly poke them once in a while.

Remember there is the courting factor too in some places, they might flake just to see if you're really serious and "insist" romantically. Every case is different and requires some experience I guess. But i think if you are wife hunting this works, as you'll have to put up with the process only "once" or just a few times.
Last edited by droid on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby MattHanson1990 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:35 am

droid wrote:It's kind of a flawed poll because nobody has been to more than 2 or 3 places.

But my two cents a again, my friend/tutor in Mnzls told me to just keep every number in Whatsup and just let them simmer there, and that eventually (months) they get back to you when they fee like. You just have to keep accumulating numbers and briefly poke them once in a while.

Remember there is the courting factor too in some places, they might flake just to see if you're really serious and "insist" romantically. Every case is different and requires some experience I guess. But i think if you are wife hunting this works, as you'll have to put up with it only "once" or just a few times.

Can one still date Colombianas without a car?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Postby travelsouth » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:32 pm

droid wrote:nobody has been to more than 2 or 3 places.

Change nobody to most people.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:00 am

travelsouth wrote:droid wrote:
nobody has been to more than 2 or 3 places.

Change nobody to most people.

Hyperbole
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women