Which Latin American country has the least flakey women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Mexico
No votes
Colombia
No votes
Brazil
No votes
Dominican Republic
No votes
Nicaragua
No votes
Peru
67%
Argentina
No votes
Venezuela
No votes
Costa Rica
33%

Total votes: 3
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

So I've been reading horror stories about Colombian girls flaking out a lot, making excuses to why they don't show up or cancelling without a word. I understand punctuality isn't part of Latin American culture. But the last thing I would want is have EVERY girl I meet in Latin America flake out on me to the point where I'm left holding the bag. First, what can a guy do to DRASTICALLY reduce the odds of getting flaked out on? Secondly, which countries have the LEAST flakey women?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Which Latin American country has the least flakey women?

Post by drealm »

You left many off the list?

I have not been to Chile but I know that LAN airlines (a Chilean airline) is renowned for being one of the only airlines that arrives on time in Latin America, that says a lot. Some people refer to Chile as the Switzerland of South America.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

MattHanson1990 wrote:So I've been reading horror stories about Colombian girls flaking out a lot, making excuses to why they don't show up or cancelling without a word. I understand punctuality isn't part of Latin American culture. But the last thing I would want is have EVERY girl I meet in Latin America flake out on me to the point where I'm left holding the bag. First, what can a guy do to DRASTICALLY reduce the odds of getting flaked out on? Secondly, which countries have the LEAST flakey women?
Your first question is good, your second question regarding countries is a waste of time. A better us of time is discussing chica management.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

It's kind of a flawed poll because nobody has been to more than 2 or 3 places.

But my two cents a again, my friend/tutor in Mnzls told me to just keep every number in Whatsup and just let them simmer there, and that eventually (months) they get back to you when they fee like. You just have to keep accumulating numbers and briefly poke them once in a while.

Remember there is the courting factor too in some places, they might flake just to see if you're really serious and "insist" romantically. Every case is different and requires some experience I guess. But i think if you are wife hunting this works, as you'll have to put up with the process only "once" or just a few times.
Last edited by droid on December 15th, 2015, 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

droid wrote:It's kind of a flawed poll because nobody has been to more than 2 or 3 places.

But my two cents a again, my friend/tutor in Mnzls told me to just keep every number in Whatsup and just let them simmer there, and that eventually (months) they get back to you when they fee like. You just have to keep accumulating numbers and briefly poke them once in a while.

Remember there is the courting factor too in some places, they might flake just to see if you're really serious and "insist" romantically. Every case is different and requires some experience I guess. But i think if you are wife hunting this works, as you'll have to put up with it only "once" or just a few times.
Can one still date Colombianas without a car?
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

droid wrote:nobody has been to more than 2 or 3 places.
Change nobody to most people.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

travelsouth wrote:droid wrote:
nobody has been to more than 2 or 3 places.

Change nobody to most people.
Hyperbole
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?