White women are LEGIONS better at having intelligent observations and holding deep meaningful conversations

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

White women are LEGIONS better at having intelligent observations and holding deep meaningful conversations

Post by Winston »

Wow. I just saw this movie called "Before Sunrise" from 1995 and was blown away. It was recommended to me by a Chinese girl I know. It's about two people who meet on a train in Europe and have a soulmate connection. The guy is American and the girl is French. The whole movie is about them having deep meaningful conversations and sometimes philosophical rantings, while touring around Vienna and having fun in so many places there. They develop a deep soulmate type connection and chemistry too. The conversation is very real and genuine, not dramatized at all. It's so down-to-earth and natural, like two real people having a meaningful deep conversation and connection.

It reminds me of the soulmate connections I've had in the past too. You guys have got to see it. It feels special and real, like a real experience you are having with the couple. Very few movies can make the viewer feel like the film is a "real experience". The only other one that comes to mind is "Dances With Wolves". So it's one-of-a-kind in that sense. And even though the film is only 90 minutes, it feels a lot longer for some reason, in a good way that is.

This film is a MUST SEE, and will show you what I mean when I talked about connecting with women and having deep meaningful conversations with them, sometimes of a philosophical nature too. The thing is, a lot of you guys here have said that women aren't meant for deep philosophical conversations, they are just meant for f***ing and raising children and domestic chores. You guys said that we men should not expect to have intelligent conversations with women, but save that for our male friends. Many of you guys have said that on this forum. Well that's only true when it comes to Philippines women and Asian women in general. But it's not true of white American, European or Russian women. I've had deep meaningful conversations with such women before, so I know it's possible and real. I wonder why you guys haven't.

This film is an example of what I'm talking about. This kind of connection with a woman is VERY REAL and DOES HAPPEN, so I don't know why some of you say it's not possible or not realistic. This movie is a very realistic depiction of the kind of chemistry and mental connection that I'm talking about, and that I've experienced with women before. You guys gotta see it to see what I mean. I've experienced it so I know it's real and possible.

But the thing is, my karma in relationships seems to be cursed, so even when I find my soulmate and get lucky, as I have several times, the universe starts cursing me. Weird unusual things start going wrong that usually never go wrong, and then entities like demons or archons begin possessing my soulmate and making her change her mind about me and making her moody toward me. It's scary. But I've seen it happen. It's like a dog being infected with rabies, it becomes a different dog and can no longer love you anymore. It's sad and scary.

It happened with Lisa, my Chinese soulmate in China. She even said that some kind of curse or victim vibe was affecting our relationship and poisoning it and causing her to change her feelings toward me. But anyway, I swear that Lisa and I did have the kind of soulmate chemistry and connection that is depicted in this film. Theoretically, nothing can go wrong when you have this kind of soulmate connection, so some higher forces must be at work. This has happened in the past too, so there is a pattern of this happening. It's not an isolated incident. Every time I think about this my blood boils and I get so pissed.

If you guys watch this film, you will understand why I had such a hard time letting go of Lisa. Even if she was a whore, liar and mentally ill person, still, when you have this kind of connection with someone that this film so accurately portrays, you will understand what I mean. If any of you have had the same experience, you will know what I mean.

Anyway, here is the IMDB info page for the film. It has the trailer on it too.

Before Sunrise (1995)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112471/

There are two sequels to the film when the couple meets again years later. As you can see, all the reviews of it say the same thing, that the movie is very special, magical and a must see.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112471/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

It's very inspiring and will show you guys what it's like to really connect with a girl, which makes the sex a lot better too, when there's a real mental connection, not just physical attraction. So I hope it brings hope and possibilities for you guys and helps you to believe that it IS POSSIBLE to connect with a woman mentally in a soulmate type of way. The dialogue contains a lot of philosophical banter too, which will remind us of the kind that goes through our heads sometimes.

This film will also show you that it's best to have this kind of a mental and soulful connection with a woman, instead of just a convenient relationship where the girl is submissive and lets you be the boss, as in the case with Filipina girls. This is the kind of connection I'm talking about that I lacked with Filipinas and why I found them to be unfulfilling and incomplete. (I wonder if Marcos Zeitola has this kind of connection with his Filipina wife, if so then he is an exception and rarity.)

Anyway, sorry I'm so stoked about this film. But I swear I really have had the kind of soulmate connection that this film shows, so I know it's real and it's one of the saddest things to lose it. I've had a soulmate connection like that with a woman several times before: Once in America in 2001, another time in Russia in 2004, and recently with Lisa in China this year. Such a soulmate connection like this makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine, like we are outside of time and space, to the point where I don't even notice the time go by, and is the HARDEST thing of all to let go of! It makes me feel so ALIVE too! Life is so cruel and unfair! Oh well, I guess the fleeting nature of it makes the whole experience more meaningful ultimately.

Have any of you experienced this before too?

Here is the trailer:

You can see the whole film for $3 on YouTube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqX_AZL8Sl0

Or download it from Torrent sites.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Having deep conversations/connection with women

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston, it's wonderful if you've had some deep "chemistry" with some girls like the couple in the movie.

I have to respectfully disagree with you on that movie. I had heard so much about that movie, then I saw it. I really like Ethan Hawke as an actor. I fukking hate that movie. It is such a chick flick. He is so BETA. He doesn't have sex with her because he has too much respect for her. Ethan Hawke's character should be used in social justice classes to train young guys how to be ball-less pussies and how to put women on pedestals! I also never got the feeling that that movie was actually shot on location, because all those night walks and talks were all so contrived. :evil:

There are also two sequels to this movie, so if you want to drool on more of this deep "chemistry" you can drown in this stuff. I do like chick flicks. I love Jerry Maguire. I also agree with you on many of your Happier Abroad movies. I loved the Sleeping Dictionary.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:Winston, it's wonderful if you've had some deep "chemistry" with some girls like the couple in the movie.

I have to respectfully disagree with you on that movie. I had heard so much about that movie, then I saw it. I really like Ethan Hawke as an actor. I fukking hate that movie. It is such a chick flick. He is so BETA. He doesn't have sex with her because he has too much respect for her. Ethan Hawke's character should be used in social justice classes to train young guys how to be ball-less pussies and how to put women on pedestals! I also never got the feeling that that movie was actually shot on location, because all those night walks and talks were all so contrived. :evil:

There are also two sequels to this movie, so if you want to drool on more of this deep "chemistry" you can drown in this stuff. I do like chick flicks. I love Jerry Maguire. I also agree with you on many of your Happier Abroad movies. I loved the Sleeping Dictionary.
How can you not like that film? Why? Its very genuine and the dialogue is very natural. Let me ask you, have you ever had chemistry or connection with anyone like the couple in the film? If you had, youd understand me. Maybe you havent, thats why you cant appreciate it or relate to it.

I dont know why im one of the few guys here who have experienced a soulmate connection with a woman before. Whats wrong with you guys? Lol. I guess some guys just dont relate to women well.

However, i think ive been a woman in one or a few of my past lives. Maybe thats why i can somewhat connect with them.

Why do you like Jerry McGuire? That was really contrived and cliched and pointless. What was the point or meaning of it? That film was meaningless compared to this one.

Chick flicks are ok if they are done well. It depends.

I dont know if the couple in "Before Sunrise" had sex or not. They were rolling around in the grass near the end. Maybe it was just a makeout.

Did they have sex in the sequel films? Have you seen them? The name of the sequels are "Before Sunset" and "Before Midnight", consecutively.

I dont get why the couple didnt exchange phone numbers, addresses or emails at the end. That part wasnt realistic. In real life, if a couple has good chemistry and connection like that, they would exchange contact info of course. Yeah some scenes looked contrived, but most of it was genuine and natural.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

I think part of growing up is realizing that these Disney/Hollywood love stories don't happen in real life.. There is no such thing as soul-mates.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

sentinel89 wrote:I think part of growing up is realizing that these Disney/Hollywood love stories don't happen in real life.. There is no such thing as soul-mates.
Winston, I'm going to answer you based on setnel89 's reply. I have to agree with that. I found the movie too lame. The guy is such a puzy in that movie. I do love good conversations with women. I grew up around mostly women. I've had many female friends. I've had many good conversations with women. I don't get excited about that anymore. Even now in America, I've had 4 hour dates of talking with women, that I would have believed went perfect. I am usually the most exciting man many women have met. Afterwards I never saw these girls again. I realized then, I was only their entertainment for these girls' boring lives. Why think you have a "soul-mate" and then you never go out again. That is reality, not that silly movie. My guess is that many of these soul-mates you met, were only soul-mates in your head and not theirs.

Back to the sequel movies, I couldn't get through either of the other ones, but tried. I also don't like watching Daniel Craig pretend to be James Bond. I know you're a big James Bond fan too, but that's all fantasy too!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

sentinel89 wrote:I think part of growing up is realizing that these Disney/Hollywood love stories don't happen in real life.. There is no such thing as soul-mates.
Well not between men and females anyway. This soulmate stuff is not what females are for.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Speak for yourself bro. Just because you never had a soulmate connection, doesn't mean other guys don't. That's a fallacy. Not all guys are unable to connect with women. The point is, the notion that you guys make about women being incapable of having deep conversations is simply WRONG. Some are able to. Maybe not in Philippines, but white women can sometimes. So it's not true that women are only good for sex, making babies and domestic chores, as some of you guys claimed.

Once you experience a soulmate connection, you will not be saying that anymore. The problem is that you assume that your experiences go for everyone else too. Not true. I could ask, why haven't you experienced what I experienced? What's wrong with you?

Watch the movie. You should watch the movie first before commenting on it. I've experienced the kind of chemistry portrayed in this film.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
Winston, I'm going to answer you based on setnel89 's reply. I have to agree with that. I found the movie too lame. The guy is such a puzy in that movie. I do love good conversations with women. I grew up around mostly women. I've had many female friends. I've had many good conversations with women. I don't get excited about that anymore. Even now in America, I've had 4 hour dates of talking with women, that I would have believed went perfect. I am usually the most exciting man many women have met. Afterwards I never saw these girls again. I realized then, I was only their entertainment for these girls' boring lives. Why think you have a "soul-mate" and then you never go out again. That is reality, not that silly movie. My guess is that many of these soul-mates you met, were only soul-mates in your head and not theirs.

Back to the sequel movies, I couldn't get through either of the other ones, but tried. I also don't like watching Daniel Craig pretend to be James Bond. I know you're a big James Bond fan too, but that's all fantasy too!
So you've never had a soulmate connection right? Well it doesn't mean no one else has. That's a logic fallacy. Why is the movie lame? If you experienced the kind of chemistry the couple in the movie did, you would NOT be saying that right? Please answer the question. At least hypothetically.

No not true. The three soulmate connections I've had were reciprocal, at least two of them were. The girls even said so. Lisa called me her soulmate too. You can check my chat app messages. It's there. It's just that girls can change their minds quickly. We all know that. They can do sudden 180's. No joke.

Some guys may not meant to be in a stable relationship. And that may include many of us here. So if something is not meant to be, something will always go wrong. Something will always go wrong with their relationships and dates, even if they did nothing wrong. And even if they find a soulmate, she will eventually do a 180 and change her mind. This can be a consistent pattern in many guys' lives. Sometimes it is a lifetime pattern. The universe is cruel, but that's what it seems like. Call it a curse, a hex or bad karma, it doesn't matter. The point is that some guys are not meant to be in a stable relationship and will always be unlucky in love no matter what they do. And even if they get lucky, it will only last a while. And even if they find a woman madly in love with them, she will usually not be his type. Murphy's Law of course. Call it what you will, that's the pattern with some guys.

I never said I was a James Bond fan. Those movies are way too fake. Come on. I have better taste than that. I agree that Daniel Craig sucks. He's not likable or charming at all. And he's more fit for playing a villain or bad guy than James Bond.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw WorldTraveler,
The reason the couple didn't have sex in the first film, is sort of explained. You see, after sex, the chemistry and passion kind of dies out or wanes. That's why a lot of relationships die out after the sex, especially steamy ones. Sex is kind of a release where all passion, feeling and desire is expressed out physically. It's kind of akin to when you go to the bathroom and release your urine or excrement, your desire to relieve yourself is satiated and finished. In my experience, in a hot love affair, having sex about three times usually dulls the passion down. At that point, the woman usually changes her mind soon afterward. It's like the sex "kills the love".

That's sort of why they didn't have sex. They wanted the connection to remain special and memorable. Sex would have taken away from that and reduced the chemistry. It's kind of like when something is "not completed", the desire remains. But when something is "completed", the desire is no longer there. Know what I mean? So the couple decided that it would be more special to not have it, at least the woman thought that.

At least they made out and kissed passionately though. So is that the reason you didn't like the movie?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My parents think this movie by Cary Grant may be the most romantic film of all time. What do you think? The couple in this film also agree at the end to meet 6 months later at the Empire State Building. Any of you seen it?

An Affair to Remember (1957)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050105/?re ... lmg_act_12

Storyline

Nickie Ferrante's return to New York to marry a rich heiress is well publicized as are his many antics and affairs. He meets a nightclub singer Terry McKay who is also on her way home to her fiancé. She sees him as just another playboy and he sees her as stand-offish but over several days they soon find they've fallen in love. Nickie has never really worked in his life so they agree that they will meet again in six months time atop the Empire State building. This will give them time to deal with their current engagements and for Nickie to see if he can actually earn a living. He returns to painting and is reasonably successful. On the agreed date, Nickie is waiting patiently for Terry who is racing to join him. Fate intervenes however resulting in misunderstanding and heartbreak and only fate can save their relationship.

sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Winston wrote:
Speak for yourself bro. Just because you never had a soulmate connection, doesn't mean other guys don't. That's a fallacy. Not all guys are unable to connect with women. The point is, the notion that you guys make about women being incapable of having deep conversations is simply WRONG. Some are able to. Maybe not in Philippines, but white women can sometimes. So it's not true that women are only good for sex, making babies and domestic chores, as some of you guys claimed.

Once you experience a soulmate connection, you will not be saying that anymore. The problem is that you assume that your experiences go for everyone else too. Not true. I could ask, why haven't you experienced what I experienced? What's wrong with you?

Watch the movie. You should watch the movie first before commenting on it. I've experienced the kind of chemistry portrayed in this film.
The fact that you claim to have had a "soul-mate connection" with multiple women negates the premise that you've had any real soul-mate connection at all. "Soul-mate" implies 1 soul for 1 soul. It goes even beyond having a life partner. Marriage is 'til death do you part. Soul-mates transcend life. If you're married to your soul-mate, and she dies, then you shouldn't remarry because she is your soul-mate. Hence, even the most conservative religious persuasions do not advocate for the idea of having soul-mates.

Sure, I've had connections with women before. I've had connections in the form of cherished moments and memories, but not "omg our souls were meant to be together!" There is no such thing as "meant to be together" IMO. You stumble upon people in your life by chance, not because of some divine intervention or "everything happens for a reason" bullshit. And, it is important to remember that connections can be fleeting. Just because you're having a connection doesn't mean it is going to last indefinitely, or until one of you dies. If a "soul-mate connection" has fleeted, then it couldn't have been a "soul-mate connection" to begin with. Soul-mates are not temporary.

I find it's much more agreeable to live life with realistic ideals and expectations.
Last edited by sentinel89 on December 26th, 2015, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston, maybe whatever it is causing these women to be irritable toward you is the normal kind of female moodiness (from PMS, etc.) that many women on the face of the planet go through and that us guys who make life-long commitments learn to endure, manage, and teach the women to manage.

When you mentioned your Chinese soulmate, I wondered if you were going to write about your Filippina soulmate, your Russian soulmate, etc. :)

I don't know if we have 'soulmates.' There are people we connect with. I kind of connected with my wife on this emotional level where we clicked together and sensed we were supposed to be together. But my Indonesian wasn't so great and neither was her English. So we learned the languages as we got to know each other. Even after we were married, I'd say stuff she didn't understand, and she'd kind of leave it be. And if she used more than one word in an Indonesian sentence that I didn't understand, I'd get confused and start asking her to define words for me. If that was a 'soulmate' connection, it wasn't purely based on conversation, at least not at first.
savguy73
Freshman Poster

Post by savguy73 »

I enjoyed the movie and have experienced the incredible moments of deep chemistry shown in the film. It is not relevant if they had sex or not, as it was not necessary for the story. I can understand why some might not gel with the characters - there is a lot of dialogue and some people prefer actions instead of words. But regardless of your views, the chemistry is there and it is based on mutual respect and interest.

On a side note, I liked Jerry McGuire too, for different reasons. It was just a fun movie.
Author of Three Extraordinary Women of Ukraine and One Foolish Man http://amzn.com/B019PD4DTQ
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

sentinel89 wrote:
December 26th, 2015, 9:33 am
Winston wrote:

The fact that you claim to have had a "soul-mate connection" with multiple women negates the premise that you've had any real soul-mate connection at all. "Soul-mate" implies 1 soul for 1 soul. It goes even beyond having a life partner. Marriage is 'til death do you part. Soul-mates transcend life. If you're married to your soul-mate, and she dies, then you shouldn't remarry because she is your soul-mate. Hence, even the most conservative religious persuasions do not advocate for the idea of having soul-mates.

Sure, I've had connections with women before. I've had connections in the form of cherished moments and memories, but not "omg our souls were meant to be together!" There is no such thing as "meant to be together" IMO. You stumble upon people in your life by chance, not because of some divine intervention or "everything happens for a reason" bullshit. And, it is important to remember that connections can be fleeting. Just because you're having a connection doesn't mean it is going to last indefinitely, or until one of you dies. If a "soul-mate connection" has fleeted, then it couldn't have been a "soul-mate connection" to begin with. Soul-mates are not temporary.

I find it's much more agreeable to live life with realistic ideals and expectations.
Thats not true. All the new age videos and books i read said that soulmates are not always forever. They can be for one day, a few weeks, a few years or a lifetime. You can have more than one soulmate too. So they are not exclusive. You obviously aren't familiar with literature in spirituality movements.

Also women can change their minds easily and quickly. They can say all the right things and act like soulmates and then suddenly switch or do a 180. Many women have multiple personality disorder too or are demon possessed. They are weaker so they are easier gateways for possession.