White women are LEGIONS better at having intelligent observations and holding deep meaningful conversations

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White women are better at having deep meaningful intellectual conversations

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 3:53 am
....So now this goes from a white female discussion to a one of white supremacy. If you have not noticed, Western whites are in a dysgenic morass and losing ground every year. Asians are on the ascendancy and have already surpassed them in terms of IQ. Singapore, Hong Kong, and Japan are already beyond the West in terms of the Human Development Index. China will surpass it in due time...
Not so sure if it is about race, more about where the woman is living.

I also get the impression that Asian women (those who are living in Asia) surpass white women (those who are living in USA, Western Europe, Australia etc) easily concerning a meaningful intellectual conversation.

This is because they are better disciplined, are serious about their education, are better listeners, they will consider your arguments. Asian women are also less hateful towards men in general. Most Asian women are willing to learn and do not insist that they know all and everthing better while white women from USA try to force their opinion about any subject on you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 7:18 am
Who invented the printing press in the 1400s? Not blacks or asians. Sorry.
Were steve jobs and bill gates black or asian? Nope sorry.

1. Johannes Gutenberg is credited for creating the first metal movable-type printing system in Germany in 15th century. However movable type printing was already in use in China in 10th century (ceramic) and 12th century (metal), as well as Korea (13th century). What is different is that the European printing press was used on a far larger scale that contributed to growing literacy rate. For comparison in 1500 only a small % of adults in Europe were literate. By 1850 Prussia the adult literate rate was 85%. In China the adult literate rate in 1950 was only 20%.

China had a growing literacy rate during Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) and produced color printing and many popular fiction novels, including the erotic "The Plum in the Golden Vase" and the epic novels "Journey to the West" and "Water Margin". However the Manchu conquest in 1644 destroyed Ming, causing 20-70 million deaths (estimates vary widely) followed by book censorship and book burning under Qing Empire (1644-1912). What you see today is only a small collection of what had survived. The Manchus burned anything they didn't like.

2. Steve Jobs and Bill Gates were not inventors per se, they were early pioneers in microcomputer business in 1970s. Same with Charles Wang of Computer Associates (CA Technologies). Before them there was An Wang of Wang Labs in 1960s who was a pioneer in mini (mini mainframe) computer business and early contributor to computer memory design. More recent examples include Jack Ma of Alibaba.

The CPU that runs your computer and cell phone today owe its origins to Tadashi Sasaki (ethnic Japanese from Taiwan, mentor of Steve Jobs) and Masatoshi Shima, who were key developer/contributor to the first microprocessor. Also the IBM chess playing computer "Deep Blue" was designed by Feng-hsiung Hsu from Taiwan.

When Steve Jobs left Apple in 1985, he went to see Sakai. Sakai showed Jobs the Sony Walkman and told him the future is in portable devices and services. When Jobs returned to Apple one of the first new products that he wanted was the iPod, and the rest is history (iPhone, iPad, iTunes, etc).

https://www.computerhistory.org/fellowa ... shi-shima/
https://www.semiconportal.com/archive/b ... asaki.html

As most of you are aware the Japanese are very strong in hardware technology and consumer electronics. They produced the first commercial/retail CD players, digital audio recorders, VCR's, DSLR cameras, laptop computer (not the earlier bulky portable models), blue ray disc, color plasma display, quartz watch, high speed bullet train, etc. The flash memory used in your USB and SSD drives was invented by Fujio Masuoka at Toshiba.

3. None of these topics are really relevant to the main goal of the forum. Specifically, if you prefer White European women who can better connect with you intellectually and emotionally, then the discussion should be on how and when you plan to go to Europe. The sign at the door reads "Happier Abroad" not "Asian inventors of 20th century". If you ask me to "stay on topic" then that's exactly what we should do -- happier abroad is the topic. I hope you're busy planning your next destination and not indulging in "free thinking" due to lack of better options.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

August 21st, 2018, 12:55 pm
Winston wrote:
August 21st, 2018, 12:35 pm
My friends will all tell you that I am white on the inside, and also most of my past life memories involve me being white too.
You actually fantasize about past lives?
:shock: Yikes....
If deeming yourself "white" on the inside (whatever that even means) makes you feel better about yourself, then I'm not at all surprised. How is that working out for you with regard to white women BTW?
I told you a million times, I connect better with new age white women and intellectual white women very well mentally, but they aren't attracted to me physically. They prefer tall white men with athletic build and are big on looks. That's the dilemma and obstacle. Otherwise I'd have a good quality new age white woman back in the 1990's. Like this one for instance: www.artisticvegan.com

Why do you hate obvious truths that everyone can see?

Btw, right now I'm corresponding with a southern American girl who is on my wavelength and is my intellectual equal. She understands me pretty well, and even agrees with me about Murphy's Law and many other deep stuff. Far better than any woman in Asia does, that's for sure. There's no comparison. That's the truth. Just being honest.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 9:58 pm
August 21st, 2018, 3:53 am
....So now this goes from a white female discussion to a one of white supremacy. If you have not noticed, Western whites are in a dysgenic morass and losing ground every year. Asians are on the ascendancy and have already surpassed them in terms of IQ. Singapore, Hong Kong, and Japan are already beyond the West in terms of the Human Development Index. China will surpass it in due time...
Not so sure if it is about race, more about where the woman is living.

I also get the impression that Asian women (those who are living in Asia) surpass white women (those who are living in USA, Western Europe, Australia etc) easily concerning a meaningful intellectual conversation.

This is because they are better disciplined, are serious about their education, are better listeners, they will consider your arguments. Asian women are also less hateful towards men in general. Most Asian women are willing to learn and do not insist that they know all and everthing better while white women from USA try to force their opinion about any subject on you.
LOL. Come on Yohan. You are referring to Japanese women when you say Asian women. If you go to China or Philippines, you would not have that opinion about Asian women. Guaranteed. They are nothing like you describe. Not even close. Not even one percent.

I'll bet you $100 Yohan that you cannot find any Asian woman in Asia, and show proof of it somehow, who can talk like the woman I'm going to show you below. Get ready for what I"m about to post below. You will be blown away and proven wrong and totally defeated. I promise you... :)

Unlike you, I can prove and demonstrate everything I claim. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: White women are LEGIONS better at having intelligent observations and holding deep meaningful conversations

Post by Winston »

Here's ABSOLUTE UNDENIABLE PROOF of what I'm talking about. Listen to these voice messages and you will see exactly what I mean. Below is a collection of voice messages from Messenger during my chat with an Italian American girl who is HA too and doesn't fit in with American people and culture. She is on our wavelength too, about America and gender roles, and the natural free flowing social vibe of Europe, which is very refreshing to hear. She is very aware and has lots of intellectual observations and opinions about a variety of topics, such as religion, spirituality, atheists, conspiracies, gender roles, life, etc that are similar to mine and some of you guys too. She would obviously be perfect for me of course. Very ideal, personality-wise that is. (If only white women like her were physically attracted to me, that's the dilemma)

Note that you only hear her voices here, not mine, because I was typing out my responses while she was using voice messaging, which only allows one minute clips. So I used my sound recorder app and recorded them. The first collection is only 4 minutes and contains greetings and her feelings about America. The second collection is 48 min long and occurs a few months later and contains her deep observations and opinions mentioned above.

Part 1
http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/A ... ages-1.mp3

Part 2
http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/A ... ages-2.mp3

After hearing these, you are GUARANTEED to AGREE with me that intellectual White women are LEGIONS above any Asian women in Asia when it comes to having intelligent/intellectual observations/opinions. There's simply no comparison. In fact, Asians in general are incapable of making observations period, especially in SE Asia. You will never find anyone in Philippines that can make observations, or even in China it'd be hard to find. Because it's simply not in Asian people's nature to make observations, whether intelligent or not. They simply copy, conform and stick to practical routines. Making observations is definitely something White Westerners tend to do, like us, but not Asians.

There's no way women in Asia can talk like this or have these kind of intellectual observations and opinions as in the audio clips above. No way. None. I showed them to zboy1 who is in China now, and he agrees. Intellectual White women are totally on a different wavelength that Asian women (in Asia) can never reach. Not even close. Not even Yohan or MarcosZeitola or Contrarian Expatriate or Momopi can refute this or show me any Asian woman that compares to this and is on this level, and they know it too. I'll bet you guys $100 on it. These voice messages PROVE ME RIGHT without a doubt. Hands down. Totally Irrefutable. POINT PROVEN.

You can even see this in movies. For example in this 2005 miniseries called Triangle, starrring Sam Neil as the oil tycoon who hires a team of investigators to find out what happened to his missing ships in the Bermuda Triangle, the white woman on the team (played by Emily Patterson) is very bright, sharp and witty and able to figure out a lot of things, solve mysteries, see clues and size things up, often faster than the male members of the group can.

I know this is a movie, but in real life many white women are like this too, and are to see clues and solve mysteries faster than men can. Because white women are clearly the most intellectual race of women in the world, and can figure things out that men sometimes cannot, and are on a totally different intellectual level than Asian women, who usually don't even have a single independent thought their entire life and are super simple and only understand simple practical things, as anyone who's been to Asia knows. White women are simply WAY WAY better at having intelligent opinions and observations. There's no comparison whatsoever. This isn't my bias or opinion, it's just the simple objective and obvious truth.

Anyway, watch the miniseries and you will see what I mean. No woman in Asia is like her, whether Chinese or Filipino. Anyone in Asia can see that. It's super obvious. Here's the IMDB info for the miniseries if you wanna check it out.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452573/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_4

In contrast, Asians don't even try to have observations at all, let alone intelligent ones. They simply don't care to. It's not in their nature. They just live very practical lives and live for survival and making money only, like animals do, and that's it. Not much different than herd animals. As we all know, animals do not make observations or ask questions, it's simply not in their nature, just like Asians don't either. Not my fault. I just tell it like it is.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
This is NOT correct.
Johannes Gutenberg's first printing took place in 1452 - almost 80 years later.
--------
The Buddhist monk Baegun 1298–1374, the chief priest in Haeju, South Korea was Asian - not white, not black LOL

The first printing press with movable metal types was in Korea.

'Jikji' was printed in July 1377, it is the world's oldest book printed with movable metal type.
This is confirmed by UNESCO.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 7:49 am
Winston wrote:
This is NOT correct.
Johannes Gutenberg's first printing took place in 1452 - almost 80 years later.
--------
The Buddhist monk Baegun 1298–1374, the chief priest in Haeju, South Korea was Asian - not white, not black LOL

The first printing press with movable metal types was in Korea.

'Jikji' was printed in July 1377, it is the world's oldest book printed with movable metal type.
This is confirmed by UNESCO.
Really? How come western history documentaries and books dont mention anything about asians inventing the first printing press? Thats odd. Maybe their inventions were inferior? Either way their technology didnt progress as well as european technology did. We all know that.

Regardless, listen to the italian girls voice messages above. No asian u know can make intellectual or spiritual observations like that. Not since lao tzu or buddha. Definitely not any modern asian.

Ask Daddy Wu. Lol. All asians ever say and know is:

"Work hard. Study hard. Make money. Save for the future."

Just like daddy wu talks. Lol. @Daddy Wu why is it that thats all asians know? Lol. And can you comment on this thread? Lol

Go travel around taiwan, china and philippines and you will see what i mean. Totally. Everyone u see will be the same, just like the clone troopers in star wars. Even rock cannot show me any asians who can match the observations of that italian girl, and hes met lots of asians everywhere in many asian countries.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White women are LEGIONS better at having intelligent observations and holding deep meaningful conversations

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 7:23 am
.... Making observations is definitely something White Westerners tend to do, like us, but not Asians.
'LIKE US' ???
Strange comment, I was thinking, Winston, you are Asian from Taiwan....

To claim that white women are more intelligent than all other women of different race ( and not to talk about men of all races) sounds almost like Cornfed...LOL

Two voice recording from ONE woman prove nothing. do you have any other better argument?

Personally I can only say, I met women who were complete idiots and I met women who were very intelligent, regardless the race, regardless where they are living - not sure however about age... older people often show up with more experience....
Winston:
Intellectual White women are totally on a different wavelength that Asian women (in Asia) can never reach. Not even close. Not even Yohan or MarcosZeitola or Contrarian Expatriate or Momopi can refute this or show me any Asian woman that compares to this and is on this level, and they know it too.
-----

... but in real life many white women are like this too, and are to see clues and solve mysteries faster than men can. Because white women are clearly the most intellectual race of women in the world, and can figure things out that men sometimes cannot, and are on a totally different intellectual level than Asian women, who usually don't even have a single independent thought their entire life and are super simple and only understand simple practical things, as anyone who's been to Asia knows. White women are simply WAY WAY better at having intelligent opinions and observations. There's no comparison whatsoever. This isn't my bias or opinion, it's just the simple objective and obvious truth.
I think, it is your bias or opinion, Winston. Show me reasonable references, which support what you write here.

Not everybody agrees with you, this is for sure.

There are even articles which are claiming the opposite... and point out differences in education, parents, upbringing...
Not all 'white women' are intelligent...

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/11/opin ... ntage.html
THIS is an awkward question, but here goes: Why are Asian-Americans so successful in America?

It’s no secret that Asian-Americans are disproportionately stars in American schools, and even in American society as a whole. Census data show that Americans of Asian heritage earn more than other groups, including whites. Asian-Americans also have higher educational attainment than any other group.

I wrote a series of columns last year, “When Whites Just Don’t Get It,” about racial inequity, and one of the most common responses from angry whites was along these lines: This stuff about white privilege is nonsense, and if blacks lag, the reason lies in the black community itself. Just look at Asian-Americans. Those Koreans and Chinese make it in America because they work hard. All people can succeed here if they just stop whining and start working.

Let’s confront the argument head-on. Does the success of Asian-Americans suggest that the age of discrimination is behind us?

A new scholarly book, “The Asian American Achievement Paradox,” by Jennifer Lee and Min Zhou, notes that Asian-American immigrants in recent decades have started with one advantage: They are highly educated, more so even than the average American. These immigrants are disproportionately doctors, research scientists and other highly educated professionals.

It’s not surprising that the children of Asian-American doctors would flourish in the United States. But Lee and Zhou note that kids of working-class Asian-Americans often also thrive, showing remarkable upward mobility.

And let’s just get one notion out of the way: The difference does not seem to be driven by differences in intelligence.

Richard Nisbett, a professor of psychology who has written an excellent book about intelligence, cites a study that followed a pool of Chinese-American children and a pool of white children into adulthood. The two groups started out with the same scores on I.Q. tests, but in the end 55 percent of the Asian-Americans entered high-status occupations, compared with one-third of the whites. To succeed as a manager, whites needed an I.Q. of 100, while Chinese-Americans needed an I.Q. of only 93.

So the Asian advantage, Nisbett argues, isn’t intellectual firepower as such, but how it is harnessed.

Some disagree, but I’m pretty sure that one factor is East Asia’s long Confucian emphasis on education. Likewise, a focus on education also helps explain the success of Jews, who are said to have had universal male literacy 1,700 years before any other group.

Immigrant East Asians often try particularly hard to get into good school districts, or make other sacrifices for children’s education, such as giving prime space in the home to kids to study.

There’s also evidence that Americans believe that A’s go to smart kids, while Asians are more likely to think that they go to hard workers. The truth is probably somewhere in between, but the result is that Asian-American kids are allowed no excuse for getting B’s — or even an A-. The joke is that an A- is an “Asian F.”

Strong two-parent families are a factor, too. Divorce rates are much lower for many Asian-American communities than for Americans as a whole, and there’s evidence that two-parent households are less likely to sink into poverty and also have better outcomes for boys in particular.

Teachers’ expectations can also play a role. This idea was explored in a famous experiment in the 1960s by Robert Rosenthal and Lenore Jacobson.

After conducting I.Q. tests of students at a California school, the experimenters told the teachers the names of one-fifth of the children who they said were special, and expected to soar. These special students in first and second grades improved dramatically. A year later, 47 percent of them had gained 20 or more I.Q. points.

Yet in truth, the special students were chosen at random. This “Pygmalion effect” was a case of self-fulfilling expectations. Teachers had higher expectations for the special students and made them feel capable — and so that’s what they became.

Lee and Zhou, for their part, think that positive stereotyping may be part of an explanation for the success of Asian-Americans in school.

“They’re like, ‘Oh, you’re Chinese and you’re good in math,’” the book quotes a girl called Angela as saying. “It’s advantageous when they think that.”

(Of course, positive stereotypes create their own burden, with sometimes tremendous stress on children to earn those A’s, at the cost of enjoying childhood. And it can be hard on Asian-American kids whose comparative advantage isn’t in science or math but in theater or punk rock. Among Asians, there’s sometimes concern that there’s too much focus on memorization, not enough on creativity.)

Another factor in Asian scholastic success may be the interaction of social stereotypes and self-confidence. Scholars like Claude Steele have found that blacks sometimes suffer from “stereotype threat”: Anxiety from negative stereotypes impairs performance. Lee and Zhou argue that Asian-Americans sometimes ride on the opposite of “stereotype threat,” a “stereotype promise” that they will be smart and hard-working.

Lee and Zhou also say the success of Asian-Americans, far from revealing a lack of discrimination, is in part a testament to it. They say Asian-Americans work hard to succeed in areas with clear metrics like math and science in part as a protection against bias — and in any case, many Asians still perceive a “bamboo ceiling” that is hard to break through.

To me, the success of Asian-Americans is a tribute to hard work, strong families and passion for education. Bravo! Ditto for the success of Jews, West Indians and other groups that have shown that upward mobility is possible, but let’s not exaggerate the lessons here.

Why should the success of the children of Asian doctors, nurtured by teachers, be reassuring to a black boy in Baltimore who is raised by a struggling single mom, whom society regards as a potential menace? Disadvantage and marginalization are complex, often deeply rooted in social structures and unconscious biases, sometimes compounded by hopelessness and self-destructive behaviors, and because one group can access the American dream does not mean that all groups can.

So, sure, let’s celebrate the success of Asian-Americans, and emulate the respect for education and strong families. But let’s not use the success of Asians to pat ourselves on the back and pretend that discrimination is history.
There are some articles out on the internet about intelligence/white/Asian...

This is a link, interesting to read.
https://www.apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligence
or this one too
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... e-learning
Last edited by Yohan on April 20th, 2020, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Today is not the 1st April...
https://www.thelocal.se/20140401/blonde ... dish-study

Researchers in central Sweden have found evidence that people with blonde hair, especially women, outperform non-blondes in both IQ and spatial awareness tests. The lead scientist now faces an official probe.

A team of anthropologists at Borås College, central Sweden, published the breakthrough discovery on Tuesday morning following a comprehensive four-year study of over 30,000 Swedes.

"It might be time to put an end to the dumb blonde jokes," researcher Sofia Håkansson told The Local with a chuckle.

The idea for the study was born after she had noticed during a team-building weekend away that several of the admin staff outfoxed the academics in problem-solving tasks.

"At first I thought it was a gendered observation, with ideas of looking into women multi-tasking at home as more of a basis for a working hypothesis," said Håkansson. She set to work enrolling students in IQ tests and noting a huge array of other factors - from age and gender to which courses the students were taking on campus.

At that point, hair colour was not a parameter.

"One day, there was this tiny little blonde who kept staring at her test while twirling her blonde hair. At first my own reaction was that she was slow and dumb, then with a minute to go she filled out every single answer, and to my amazement she had one of the highest scores yet," Håkansson said.

"That's when I had the very un-PC thought of writing down the participants' hair colour, because I'd discarded her as a dumb blonde."

Håkansson admitted that she kept the new research method to herself for fear of incurring at best sceptical glances, at worst an official racism probe by the faculty's diversity ombudsman.

"But in the end our research shows that people with blonde hair, on average, are smarter. But not by much, mind you," said. "And it holds true for fake blondes too, regardless of ethnicity."

She ran a smaller sample of 2,000 participants through a spatial awareness test in the lab and found the same pattern. And blonde women received an average test score that was 1.3 percent higher than the men's.

Håkansson then further narrowed her sample, asking the top scorers whether or not their hair colour was genuine. In many cases it was straight out of a bleach bottle, leading Håkansson to breathe a sigh of relief.

"We're not talking of a 'smart gene'; there seems just to be a correlation here between fair locks and IQ test scoring and I have no idea why," said Håkansson, who is incidentally a blonde herself.

Regardless, her research sent shock waves around social and national media.

"Ha! In your face brunettes. Finally an end to the blonde jokes," Greta Persson tweeted, while Heronymous, another blonde, tweeted "Science, bitch!"

Within hours of publishing the study, however, Sweden's academic research oversight committee, based in Gröngölingsköping, said it would subject research leader Håkansson to an investigation.

The committee members said in a joint statement that they had serious doubts as to whether the Borås-based scientist had "willfully formulated a hypothesis to stoke a media wildfire rather than advance the cause of science".

Håkansson herself quickly rebutted accusations of foul play, but admitted personal trauma had played into how she had chosen her line of research, adding that one too many blonde jokes had plagued her during "a troublesome recent holiday in Greece".

"I have heard every blonde joke in the world and I've never laughed once," Håkansson said. "And it's much funnier to pick on Norwegians anyway... though they're mostly blonde too."

April Fools' Day update

It's midday in Sweden and custom dictates that we now reveal our chicanery, skulduggery and general tomfoolery.

As many readers no doubt have guessed, the above article has very little basis in fact.

Except there are a whole lot of blondes in Sweden, many of them unnaturally dyed (though they'd probably never tell you).

Gröngölingsköping is not a place at all, either. In fact, gröngöling is a Swedish word for rookie or newbie.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 8:06 am
Really? How come western history documentaries and books dont mention anything about asians inventing the first printing press? Thats odd. Maybe their inventions were inferior? Either way their technology didnt progress as well as european technology did. We all know that.
In Western countries, at least at that time when I was still in school in Europe I can assure you that you learnt NOTHING about Asia - just ignored totally.

It's not only about history, it's about geography, languages, about any other religion away from Jewish, Christianity and Islam, non-Western music, about nowadays life-style, about writing in a different way and not based on the ABC-alphabet. It's just about everything.

I remember stories where Western kids when the internet chat became popular asking Thai children if they go to school by elephant - and they were asking in English and not in Thai, and they expected that these Thai children on the other side of the line will reply in English and not in Thai...and were laughing when the Thai children made many mistakes when they tried to reply in English....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 8:28 am
Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 7:23 am
.... Making observations is definitely something White Westerners tend to do, like us, but not Asians.
'LIKE US' ???
Strange comment, I was thinking, Winston, you are Asian from Taiwan....

To claim that white women are more intelligent than all other women of different race ( and not to talk about men of all races) sounds almost like Cornfed...LOL

Two voice recording from ONE woman prove nothing. do you have any other better argument?

Personally I can only say, I met women who were complete idiots and I met women who were very intelligent, regardless the race, regardless where they are living - not sure however about age... older people often show up with more experience....
Winston:
Intellectual White women are totally on a different wavelength that Asian women (in Asia) can never reach. Not even close. Not even Yohan or MarcosZeitola or Contrarian Expatriate or Momopi can refute this or show me any Asian woman that compares to this and is on this level, and they know it too.
-----

... but in real life many white women are like this too, and are to see clues and solve mysteries faster than men can. Because white women are clearly the most intellectual race of women in the world, and can figure things out that men sometimes cannot, and are on a totally different intellectual level than Asian women, who usually don't even have a single independent thought their entire life and are super simple and only understand simple practical things, as anyone who's been to Asia knows. White women are simply WAY WAY better at having intelligent opinions and observations. There's no comparison whatsoever. This isn't my bias or opinion, it's just the simple objective and obvious truth.
I think, it is your bias or opinion, Winston. Show me reasonable references, which support what you write here.

Not everybody agrees with you, this is for sure.

There are even articles which are claiming the opposite... and point out differences in education, parents, upbringing...
Not all 'white women' are intelligent...

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/11/opin ... ntage.html
I look Asian yeah, but I don't act Asian at all. Can't you tell from my writing? No Asian in the world would ever say the things I say. Ask any of my close friends and they will tell you I don't act or talk Asian at all and I don't have an Asian soul. If you talk to me on the phone, you will see. When I chatted with girls on AOL before they all said I talked like a white guy, because asians don't act and talk the way I do. Asians act much more narrow and serious. Try and find any Asians that say the things I say. You won't, except for maybe the Asians that have posted here before.

I'm not like Cornfed and I'm not racist. I'm simply reporting obvious objective truths and patterns that anyone can see. I never said all white women were intellectual, but the women that ARE intellectual tend to be white. That is obvious. Show me that that is not true.

The voice messages were ROCK SOLID PROOF. Did you listen to them? I challenge you to find even ONE Asian woman in Asia (not Asian American) who can make deep observations like that. I'll bet $100 you can't. Because Asians don't do that.

Sure Asians can be smart, but Asian smart is different. I explained it to you before remember? Asian smarts are about memorizing data to take tests and having a strong work ethic. Because they live to work and make money only, not to seek truth or think of new ideas or think outside the box. We all know that. Usually Yohan, when I talk to other men your age, they usually agree with me. I met a Scottish guy older than you who had been to 100 countries and he agreed with me too, that Asian women are good for domestic skills and taking care of the home, but you can't talk about philosophy with them.

Which women in Asia do you know that can discuss philosophy with you Yohan? LOL. Name one. I asked you this before, you came up with nothing and dodged my question.

Your articles prove my point. Asians are memorization machines only and good at taking tests. So what? Do you consider a copy machine to be intelligent? Or a DVD player? LOL. What about the ability to think critically? How come only white people are good at critical thinking? Name one Asian in Asia who is good at critical thinking.

I gave you one example of a white Italian girl above who has deep observations and is my intellectual equal. So far, you have given ZERO examples of any Asians who is on that level. Just name ONE woman in Asia that is on the level of that Italian girl. JUST ONE! JUST ONE YOHAN! Otherwise, you should admit that I'm right. I can give more examples too of course.

Right now I'm corresponding with a southern girl who is also a fan of HA, as I told CE above. She too is my intellectual equal and can talk about deep things and knows a lot about conspiracies, paranormal stuff, etc too. She is too clever for her own good and clever intellectual types tend to be less happy. That's why philosophers tend to be unhappy and lonely.

Also, in Russia I met lots of white women who were way more intellectual than any Asian, especially Taiwanese or Chinese. WAY MORE. LEGIONS MORE. No comparison. So no this isn't based on one example, but MANY. That should be obvious.

This is not racism, just observation based on lots of experience with people. I don't create this truth or reality. I just report it. I am not a white worshipper like Cornfed, but I acknowledge the talents and strengths of whites that other races like asians just don't have. Making intellectual observations is definitely for SURE something white people dominate in, besides war and colonization of course. It's not an Asian thing to make deep observations about stuff. They aren't philosophers by nature. Can you name any great Asian philosophers of the last 200 years?

Actually, there are some male Asian philosophers, but tell me the name of an ASIAN FEMALE PHILOSOPHER. Just one. You can't. Because Asian women HATE philosophy. It's their weakest subject, and I'm sure you know it. Why aren't you honest about it? Other men your age that I talk to agree with me. Why you trying to be politically correct?

Btw, I can name some great white female philosophers:

- Helena P. Blavatsky (Founder of Theosophy)
- Alice Bailey (Theosopher)
- Ayn Rand (modern philosopher)
- Hypatia of Alexandria (from ancient Rome)

Now, can you name any great ASIAN female philosophers? LOL. Just one? LOL. I'll bet you can't. Why you playing this losing game? As we used to say in the 80's, you are being "burnt low" and your "pants are on fire". lol. So why you debating this? This is a no win situation for you. You KNOW you cannot meet my challenge. So why not concede and just admit that what I say is obviously TRUE?

Btw, have you heard of Nesta Webster? She was a British female historian. Her books are the most intellectual I've ever read. Her logic was invincible and made Spock look like a simpleton. No Asian woman could ever match her knowledge, grasp of English, depth and logic. Go read her books online, and you will see what I mean. She was a great scholar on secret societies, conspiracies and history. Even Winston Churchill admired her. But of course, those subjects are not the kind that Asians are interested in usually.

Now there are some intellectual Asian American women I've met. Sure. But in Asia, none sorry to say, unfortunately. It's harder than a needle in a haystack to find intellectual women there, especially any that can make deep observations or talk about philosophy. We all know this. So why are you contesting it?

If you want to contest me, then show me examples and answer my challenges. You haven't, because you know you can't. So why not concede? You are trying to argue the impossible here. You can't even cite one example. Asians doing well in school or corporate America has NOTHING to do with what I'm talking about. I'm talking about Asians in Asia who are able to think outside the box or talk about philosophy or form new theories and hypothesis or form intellectual observations, etc. That's what I'm talking about. Not about Asians who get good grades or become engineers in America. That's not my point. Do you understand?

All this should be clear, so I shouldn't have to repeat it again. Focus on my key points, don't bring up something irrelevant like those articles.

Can't you see patterns like other men do? Or are you all about political correctness and equality? LOL

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston where I am in the US I find most women and most white women to be totally clueless about what is going on, anybody who does not realize by now the COVID 19 is a hoax by the bankers to take down our economies is dumb and most of these ' WHITE " women around here are still walking around with their masks on practicing social distancing and drinking the banker KOOL AID put out on TV......
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 8:41 am
Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 8:06 am
In Western countries, at least at that time when I was still in school in Europe I can assure you that you learnt NOTHING about Asia - just ignored totally.

It's not only about history, it's about geography, languages, about any other religion away from Jewish, Christianity and Islam, non-Western music, about nowadays life-style, about writing in a different way and not based on the ABC-alphabet. It's just about everything.

I remember stories where Western kids when the internet chat became popular asking Thai children if they go to school by elephant - and they were asking in English and not in Thai, and they expected that these Thai children on the other side of the line will reply in English and not in Thai...and were laughing when the Thai children made many mistakes when they tried to reply in English....
American schools don't teach Asian history, so how would I learn about Asia? Even today, very few English documentaries on the History Channel or PBS cover Asian history. So how would I know? Plus Asian history isn't that interesting to me. I'm not an Asiaphile like you. I'm more of a Eurofile, haven't you noticed? lol. So our interests are different.

Also since English is the international language of the world, you should focus on the dominant countries and their history. They are the most significant.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 12:02 pm
Winston where I am in the US I find most women and most white women to be totally clueless about what is going on, anybody who does not realize by now the COVID 19 is a hoax by the bankers to take down our economies is dumb and most of these ' WHITE " women around here are still walking around with their masks on practicing social distancing and drinking the banker KOOL AID put out on TV......
I agree. Most Americans are stupid, including white Americans. No one here disputes that. But my main point is that of the women that exist who are intellectual and can hold deep conversations and have intelligent observations and can talk about philosophy and can think outside the box, they tend to be WHITE. NOT ASIAN. This pattern is obvious.

When I bring it up to men in real life, they tend to agree. When people try to debate this, and they have nothing to debate it with and cannot show why my key point is wrong. Do you understand my point? In real life, no one is able to disprove my main point. See my challenging questions to Yohan above. He cannot meet the challenge and he knows it.

Also listen to the Italian girl's voice messages above. They are a good example of what I mean. No woman in Asia talks or thinks like that. Show me one who does. If not, then my point stands.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I almost get the impression that you are simply rationalizing your preference for white women. Ok, you like white women over and above Asian women. No big deal. But at least be honest about it instead of waxing poetic about how much more intellectual you think white women are.

But the most troubling aspect of this thread is WHY you are seeking intellectual stimulation from ANY woman. Just as I don’t seek to find calculus discussion in trailer parks, it does not make sense to seek “higher thought” discussion with females. Some of the dumbest individuals on the planet are females, most of them white ones.