White women are LEGIONS better at having intelligent observations and holding deep meaningful conversations

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: White women are best for deep meaningful conversations/connection

Post by Winston »

Heres another example of a white woman i had deep intellectual conversations with. My friend Amber in Washington. See her photos here. Also Adia on the second page of the thread.

viewtopic.php?style=21&f=1&t=37588

Again all these type of women you can have intellectual connection with are usually white. Not asian or other races.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This certainly has not been my experience. White women from the Anglosphere have quite possibly been the WORST women with whom to converse in any meaningful way.

First, they are infused with social groupthink that causes them to trigger when they encounter something unfamiliar or "against the grain."

Second, they tend to be solipsistic and lack any empathy for seeing a matter from the point of view of someone different than themselves.

Third, they tend to personalize differences in inclination, worldview, or circumstance.

There are occasional exceptions among the high IQ or in the high professions (medicine, law, finance), but by and large women are intellectual bores. But women exist in a very limited intellectual world and they bully boys and men (via teachers, wives, mothers, girlfriends) to stay in that world as much as they can. Men who detach from Anglo women's anti-intellectual influence are best poised to flourish creatively, professionally, and personally.

White women from the Balkans, the Caucasus, and Central Europe are far better. They see you as a worldly wise Westerner whose intellectual thoughts are valuable to consider. While they too do their share of invalidating novel concepts and ideas, they are more apt to consider testing them out in life. For example, I have had such women, years after the fact, tell me that I introduced them to something that proved very life-enhancing. One girl told me that she could never go out alone or travel alone as much as she wanted to do so. I encouraged her to try it because I do it routinely and actually PREFER doing so. Almost a decade later she told me that she just got back from a great Swiss vacation. I asked who she went with and she said she went alone and remarked that advised her to travel, socialize and go to the movies alone many years back. She does that all the time and LOVES it although no local understands why she does so. An Anglo white woman would simply recoil with, "That's creepy!" and dismiss the notion.

White women will also tend to invalidate your views while secretly liking them just to deflate your ego or preserve the cuck in you (if you are a cuck). I have seen this first hand.....
whitewilly
Freshman Poster

Post by whitewilly »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 7:08 am
This certainly has not been my experience. White women from the Anglosphere have quite possibly been the WORST women with whom to converse in any meaningful way.

First, they are infused with social groupthink that causes them to trigger when they encounter something unfamiliar or "against the grain."

Second, they tend to be solipsistic and lack any empathy for seeing a matter from the point of view of someone different than themselves.

Third, they tend to personalize differences in inclination, worldview, or circumstance.

There are occasional exceptions among the high IQ or in the high professions (medicine, law, finance), but by and large women are intellectual bores. But women exist in a very limited intellectual world and they bully boys and men (via teachers, wives, mothers, girlfriends) to stay in that world as much as they can. Men who detach from Anglo women's anti-intellectual influence are best poised to flourish creatively, professionally, and personally.

White women from the Balkans, the Caucasus, and Central Europe are far better. They see you as a worldly wise Westerner whose intellectual thoughts are valuable to consider. While they too do their share of invalidating novel concepts and ideas, they are more apt to consider testing them out in life. For example, I have had such women, years after the fact, tell me that I introduced them to something that proved very life-enhancing. One girl told me that she could never go out alone or travel alone as much as she wanted to do so. I encouraged her to try it because I do it routinely and actually PREFER doing so. Almost a decade later she told me that she just got back from a great Swiss vacation. I asked who she went with and she said she went alone and remarked that advised her to travel, socialize and go to the movies alone many years back. She does that all the time and LOVES it although no local understands why she does so. An Anglo white woman would simply recoil with, "That's creepy!" and dismiss the notion.

White women will also tend to invalidate your views while secretly liking them just to deflate your ego or preserve the cuck in you (if you are a cuck). I have seen this first hand.....
You're just some dumb buck tooth nigger with basketball lips
Last edited by whitewilly on August 15th, 2018, 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 7:08 am

+1,000. Bull's eye.
growup
Freshman Poster

Re: White women are best for deep meaningful conversations and connection

Post by growup »

Maybe it's because I'm a woman, but I think that women of all races can have meaningful conversations with men of all races.
Maybe Winston connects better with white women, but other men connect better with women of other races.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: White women can hold deep meaningful intellectual conversations and connection

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate

You misunderstood my point. I didn't say that most American women can hold intelligent deep conversations. My point was that the women that CAN hold such deep intellectual conversations tend to be WHITE. Almost always.

This is super easy to prove, even to yourself. Try the following simple tests.

1. Research anything related to the paranormal, UFO's, conspiracies, philosophy, theology, esoteric teachings, new age spirituality, metaphysics, etc. You will find that the videos, books, articles, websites, and speakers related to all those topics usually always involve WHITE people, and the women are WHITE too. Sometimes they are Black or Hispanic. But never Asian and certainly not Chinese. The only exception is East Indian. Many East Indians are deep and philosophical, like Deepak Chopra, and Hinduism is a deep religion too. But definitely not Chinese who are very robotic, machine-like, conformist, narrow, small-minded and hive-minded. All they care about are simple practical things.

2. Check out the speakers at the Contact in the Desert Conference, an annual conference and convention for UFO/Paranormal/Conspiracy buffs. Notice that they are all White, and the women speakers are all White too.

http://www.contactinthedesert.com

3. Check out all the guests that have been on Art Bell or Coast to Coast AM. They are all pretty much White. Sometimes Black and sometimes East Indian. But almost never Asian.

4. Check out all the commentators on Ancient Aliens on History Channel, which has nine seasons now. You will notice that they are all White too, some Russian or Eastern European too. But not Asian. Except for one episode about UFO's in Japan.

5. Check out the many conspiracy documentaries, such as the 9/11 truth documentaries or JFK assassination documentaries or anti-vaccine documentaries. You will notice that only White people speak out in them against the conspiracy being covered in the film. Never Asian. For example the AE911Truth.org documentary "9/11 Explosive Evidence: Experts Speak Out" features over 50 experts and professionals such as structural engineers and architects who explain why the collapse of three towers on 9/11 cannot be due to fires and plane impacts alone. All of them are White. And in the documentary "Vaxxed" which exposes a government cover up about the proven link between vaccines and autism, many moms are interviewed and speak out about how vaccines injured their children. Again, all the moms are White. A few are Black. But none Asian.

This is because 1) Asians are hardwired to believe that authority=truth, even when it's obvious that authority is lying, because they have a hive mind like insects that obey their colony queen. 2) Asians do not think outside the box. They prefer to be conventional and like everyone else and like having a herd mentality. That's what makes them feel safe. They have security in numbers only. No individual strength or confidence. 3) They value their job and career over everything, including truth, happiness and freedom. They would never jeopardize their career to expose a conspiracy or seek justice against the powers that be, because making a living is more important and practical to them. Truth cannot feed them or pay the bills. So it has no practical value to them. Risking one's life or career for the truth is something that only White people do.

6. Go to a local New Age church like Unity Church. You will see that the people there tend to be White.

7. Go join some group or club related to esoteric teachings or ancient mystery schools, such as Hermeticism, Gnosticism, Theosophy, Kabbalah, Mysticism, etc. You will see that all the members are pretty much White.

8. Also notice that the patriot militia movements are only composed of white people too. For example in the Ruby Ridge incident, Waco, Texas incident, or Bill Cooper incident, which involved patriots and gun rights advocates in a shootout with the police and fatalities, they were all white. Only white people would have a shootout with the government or police. Asians never do such things. I'm not saying that's intellectual. Just that white people tend to take their life into their own hands and only white people are brave enough to try to change the system or change the world, whereas Asians will only conform to the system and never try to fight it or change it.

9. Think of any famous female philosophers in history that you can find. There aren't many. But there are a few, like Ayn Rand, Hypatia of Alexandria, Madame Helena Blavatsky, Nesta Websters, etc. Guess what? They are all WHITE women. Either European or Russian or Jewish. Never Asian.

Do you see my point now? Do you get what I mean? Try the above and you will see what I mean. They are easy to see and prove to yourself.

Also see the film I mentioned in the OP, called "Before Sunrise". It's a very realistic example of what it's like to have a deep conversation about life and a variety of topics with a White girl, which you usually cannot have with Asian girls. Try having that kind of conversation with Asian girls, and you will see what I mean. The conversation was romantic, intellectual, meaningful, philosophical, funny, witty, etc and included many musings, reflections, questioning and pondering. Asian women just don't hold conversations like that. They prefer to work with numbers and money in jobs like accounting, finance, engineering, medicine, etc. Ask anyone with an Asian wife if they can talk like the White woman did in the film.

There is a similar new film called "Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong" where an Asian American woman has a funny and long conversation with a White expat in Hong Kong. However they never go as deep or cover as many topics as they do in "Before Sunrise". If an Asian woman is open minded or broad minded she will usually pursue White men, not Asian, because she connects better with them since Asians aren't as broad minded as Whites are. That movie is an example of that. But even a broad minded Asian woman can never match a European, Russian or Jewish woman in intellect, as all the above examples demonstrate.

Thus there's no question that White women are best for deep, philosophical, esoteric, brainy, intellectual, out of the box conversations, and can hold their own in it too. You certainly will not find that for women of other colors, especially Asian.

Sometimes you will even find black women who are open minded, broad minded, and spiritually aware, such as Oprah Winfrey for example. But you don't find any Asian equivalents of that. Asians do not try to be like that. They enjoy being narrow minded and closed minded. It's in their nature to be that way. Probably hard coded in their genes too.

Look at the big picture. You will see that I'm right.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: White women are best for deep meaningful conversations and connection

Post by Winston »

growup wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 4:34 pm
Maybe it's because I'm a woman, but I think that women of all races can have meaningful conversations with men of all races.
Maybe Winston connects better with white women, but other men connect better with women of other races.
Are you trying to be politically correct? Do you feel obligated to be politically correct? Why do women feel the need to be politically correct? See my thread about that here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=6857

No all race are not the same. There are many differences between races that science acknowledges but does not dare talk about. Including intelligence. Read books by Michael Levin or Jared Taylor.

Also see the thread on race and intelligence correlation: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7224

It's not about my connection with white women. It's about them. See the many differences I listed above to Contrarian Expatriate. You cannot deny that they show a very strong pattern that proves that white women are different than minority women. Especially when it comes to out of the box topics and esoteric subjects.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White women can hold deep meaningful intellectual conversations and connection

Winston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 2:24 pm
@Contrarian Expatriate

You misunderstood my point. I didn't say that most American women can hold intelligent deep conversations. My point was that the women that CAN hold such deep intellectual conversations tend to be WHITE. Almost always.
I understood your point quite clearly. I just don't agree with it.

What you are missing is for all the white women who have this exceptional ability to explore intellectual topics in depth, they all have intellectual blind spots outside of their areas of expertise. In other words, female physicians can have great discussions about clinical research and scientific phenomena related to their field, but in the area of public policy or social issues they revert back to what FEELS right to them.

Also, I have worked closely with some of the brightest white females on the planet, many of whom were PhDs and experts in their fields. They always had some ridiculous crisis and dilemmas that they could not figure out, they lacked self-awareness, and they were intoxicated with feminist orthodoxy to the point of almost cognitive dysfunction. They also had difficulty sufficiently perceiving things that could go wrong, so when they did go wrong, catastrophe ensued until men came to the rescue.

The white women whom you describe are "idiots savant" who might be able to perform neurosurgery during the day, but can't figure out why they are so miserable in life despite "having it all." These white women are still prone to cheating on their husband and not be able to articulate why.

Just yesterday I learned of a white female who convinced her cuck of a husband to go bike riding around the world. When they were in Tajikistan near the afghan border, they were killed. The cucked husband submitted to the leadership of his intelligent, well-educated white wife and now they are both dead!

If you want to be mesmerized by smart white women, be my guest. They are persona non grata my intellectual world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: White women are better at having deep meaningful intellectual conversations

Post by Winston »

Yeah I agree with you @Contrarian Expatriate on those problems. But we are not talking about social issues here or gender roles. We are talking about holding deep intellectual conversations with men. That's the topic here. Clearly white women are best at it than colored women. Did you read the 9 examples I gave above? They are easy to see and prove if you check them out.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Amy Mainzer, the NASA scientist and astronomer, is another example of a brainy intellectual white woman. She's also hot too.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7055

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Mainzer

http://blogs.jpl.nasa.gov/author/mainzer/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is Sara Seager, Prof of Planetary Sciences at MIT. Notice that as usual, she is White. Not Asian. Asian women never major in stuff like astronomy. They prefer something practical like accounting, finance, real estate, or something in business. They don't like looking at the stars or studying astronomy or cosmology. Those things are useless to them. They do not have curiosity about the universe or truth or where they come from. Their heads are focused on practical matters on earth only, not in the heavens. That's the Asian mindset. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Aren't I the most anti-Asian, Asian person that you guys have ever seen or met? lol

Which Asian person out there makes so many anti-Asian statements as much as I do? lol

Don't I qualify yet for the term "self-hating Asian"? Or is that label reserved only for Asian American women who dislike Asian guys and only like White guys? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out all these women that I know who are involved in Paranormal/UFO/Conspiracy/New Age type of media and research, and have a lot of content and research. Notice again that they are all WHITE! Notice a pattern yet? lol. Is this just a coincidence? lol. We all know that all races are the same in every way right? lol. Why does no one have the guts to bring up this noticeable pattern? Because it's taboo to talk about racial differences? Geez. Why is everyone so chicken shit? lol

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... len+guiley

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... eisenhower

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ry+cassidy

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ulton+howe

Also, white people (men and women) are much better at public speaking, making speeches, hosting radio shows, etc. There's no question about it. Their natural talent in those areas is unparalleled. You can see it all over YouTube. Minorities cannot compare in these areas, except for blacks who are also good at those things. But not Asians. No way.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 17th, 2018, 4:03 pm
Yeah I agree with you @Contrarian Expatriate on those problems. But we are not talking about social issues here or gender roles. We are talking about holding deep intellectual conversations with men. That's the topic here. Clearly white women are best at it than colored women. Did you read the 9 examples I gave above? They are easy to see and prove if you check them out.
Amy Mainzer and Sara Seager are high-IQ outliers who in no way approximate the abilities of typical white women. They are the proverbial exceptions that prove the general rule.

I maintain, that if you asked these two to describe the concept of love, or give their assessments of Donald Trump, you would see their intellectual blind spots appear SO quickly that your head would spin.

Yes, some white women are of higher intelligence than most people in the world. But they are still WOMEN whose brain wiring is still female and prone to dissimulation, subterfuge, and emotional reasoning.

I would be willing to bet that the men these women dated in the past would have stories aplenty of their typical female behavior.

White women might be less inclined to absolute stupidity, but I have encountered far too many white American female idiots to agree with your view of them.

Do you not recall the collective hysterics of "educated white women" when Trump was inaugurated? Do you not recall the Trump Derangement Syndrome from which white women suffer?

You want us to believe that white women are appropriate for deep thinking and conversations? No thanks!!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

CE is right. White MEN are the people who can come up with intellectual and spiritual stuff. Just stop the nonsense with the females. Any females.