Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Western women living abroad?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Western women living abroad?

Postby sentinel89 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:22 pm

What do you guys think about western women who live abroad? Do they generally have a more pleasant attitude than ones who reside domestically? I did meet a few western women in Colombia. A few American women and several British women.. I do feel that they were more enjoyable/down to earth people than women living in the U.S.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Re: Western women living abroad?

Postby gnosis » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:08 pm

sentinel89 wrote:What do you guys think about western women who live abroad? Do they generally have a more pleasant attitude than ones who reside domestically?

In a word, No. May God save me from creepy Australian women who live abroad.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby sentinel89 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:43 pm

gnosis wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:What do you guys think about western women who live abroad? Do they generally have a more pleasant attitude than ones who reside domestically?

In a word, No. May God save me from creepy Australian women who live abroad.

Are Aussie women living abroad more assertive with you than they are back in Australia? Or do they still have the same attitude "I bring a p***y to the table, you bring everything else"
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Postby gnosis » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:36 am

sentinel89 wrote:Or do they still have the same attitude "I bring a p***y to the table, you bring everything else"

I have never spent enough time around them to find out. After the shock of the initial meeting wears off, I quickly start looking for an exit. In countries where prostitution is cheap and easily accessible, you don't have to put up with this bull shit.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:58 pm

They are just as bad if not worse. Every time I've thought that I found an exception (which isn't often), they quickly prove me wrong when their neurotic nature comes out.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:21 pm

If you find western women living abroad, avoid them like you would avoid someone who has bubonic plague! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women