Has Anyone Dumped A Girl That Aged Badly?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Has Anyone Dumped A Girl That Aged Badly?

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote:... check out the men on this forum who are living abroad. You will see that many of them actively post on mongering with sex workers or having sex with tons of regular girls...
I fail to see how this is different with Western life-style in USA or Continental Europe.
There are plenty of sex-workers in Western Europe, and there are plenty of women who are looking for one-night-stands in USA.

There is actually no need to travel abroad to Asia for that, you can find this all directly and sometimes even cheaper in Western countries.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yohan,

There is BIG difference between looking for random hook up here in the west vs going overseas. I think western guys who can't get girls here in the west either for one night stand or long term relationship goes overseas to look for women.

Women in Asia (although are changing) are allot more feminine and sometimes traditional compared to Western women. But what happens is when you have expat guys who come to Asia or what ever country and bringing that western ideology of random hook ups and one night stands. It changes the Asian traditional culture. That's the danger.. over sometime that culture will become more and more like the decadent western country. That foreign girl who hooks up with western guys will over time become like western girls.

Thailand is good example of that. Talk to expats that lived in Thailand way back in 1960's or 70's even the 80's compared today Thailand can tell you how Thai girls change..not for the better but for the worst. I think it's combination of too many sexpats over mongering and changing the culture there. Over time local Thai girls become jaded about western men and it makes it harder for normal western guys to get a decent Thai girl. In some cases it;s no different from being back in the western country where meeting a girl is so difficult.

One night stands or local hook up in the west is very much dictated by how you look, if you got game, and social materialistic accomplishment. In my old job I had one manager who had 3 girls who were f**k buddies. He kind of look like Vin Diesel and had game so that';s why he was able to pull it off. But for an average guy they wouldn't be able to pull it off.

By going overseas a average white guy would use his whiteness to attract an Asian girl but if you have too many white guys or whatever guys over mongering.it's pollutes the water. There has to be some balance.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote:... check out the men on this forum who are living abroad. You will see that many of them actively post on mongering with sex workers or having sex with tons of regular girls...
I fail to see how this is different with Western life-style in USA or Continental Europe.
There are plenty of sex-workers in Western Europe, and there are plenty of women who are looking for one-night-stands in USA.

There is actually no need to travel abroad to Asia for that, you can find this all directly and sometimes even cheaper in Western countries.
Wow. I am amazed at how you missed the point entirely. Yes, that is exactly it. Why go overseas? But that is what they are doing. Just read the posts of the men on here who are in China or the Philippines just mongering through women. You would be blind if you can't see that these men are NOT searching for wives. They are just there to have sex with as many women as possible. Could they do that in the USA or other western nations for as cheaply as in foreign countries? Absolutely not, which is the entire reason why they are in Asia in the first place! How many times do I have to say that? It's right there in your face.

Let's be clear though. They are entitled to live their lives however they see fit. I just object to the lies that men are mostly going there to find wives. It's simply not true.

Now, just to be clear again, are there men who go to Asia to find wives? Yes, of course there are, and I will never deny that. Most of these men in the manosphere are probably just looking to fulfill their desire to screw as many women as possible, especially if they could not get women back in the states (which by definition MUST be the case, otherwise they wouldn't bother going to Asia just to bang lots of women, they would have a wife or simply bang women back home).
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.