Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How to get laid without using PUA techniques

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How to get laid without using PUA techniques

Postby jamesbond » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:11 am

Here is Paul Elam giving his advice to guys on how to get laid without using PUA techniques.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6uREBu2Zwc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deCTTDfBFvk[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to get laid without using PUA techniques

Postby Cornfed » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:47 am

Not totally retarded advice, but he seems to underestimate the level of degeneracy of Western sluts in the current environment. Unfortunately, slimy con-men and other scum really do have the advantage.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fschmidt » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:43 am

I only watched the first video. I just ate and I don't want to risk vomiting by watching the second video. There is nothing of worth that Paul Elam said.

Roosh has a distinct disadvantage compared to Paul Elam when it comes to getting laid. Roosh is highly intelligent while Paul Elam is an average moron. (And of course Western women hate intelligence.) This means that Paul Elam can get laid without Game while Roosh can't. So Roosh used his intelligence to perfect his Game. Game is basically learning to behave immorally to attract women, and Roosh was able to develop his immoral behavior to a degree to which it compensated for his high intelligence and allowed him to get laid.

The only thing Paul Elam said in the first pathetic video is that excellence can get you laid. This is untrue. Let's look at the real chain: excellence -> fame -> getting laid. Now I certainly agree with the second link, fame gets one laid. But I strongly disagree with the first link. Modern culture hates excellence, and excellence will only make you an outcast in your field. To achieve fame, you need to produce trendy junk, not quality. But Paul Elam is too stupid to understand this, and he is basically part of modern culture and can't distinguish between quality and junk.

Paul Elam is much more disgusting than Roosh, but Paul Elam is basically harmless because he is a moron. Roosh is dangerous because he is intelligent and he advocates immorality. Anyway, both should be rejected. To get laid without using PUA, just pay for it.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby gnosis » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:51 am

fschmidt wrote:So Roosh used his intelligence to perfect his Game. Game is basically learning to behave immorally to attract women, and Roosh was able to develop his immoral behavior to a degree to which it compensated for his high intelligence and allowed him to get laid.

Roosh should have used his intelligence to figure out where the nearest brothel was. I really hate "game" advocates and their (usually) simple-minded followers. They are even worse than feminists.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby MrMan » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:25 pm

Get married to a sexually responsible (dutiful, etc.) woman and say, "Hey, Honey, let's have sex."

I don't consciously use that much 'game.'
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby sentinel89 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:13 pm

I don't think Roosh really even gets laid that much.. Watch video below. His "game" is pathetic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjtq3JUmVfs[/youtube]
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Postby fightforlove » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:40 pm

Roosh acknowledges himself that his Game is not that effective on American women. His first series of bangs with girls around his native DC were hate f***s. He quickly tired of the charade required to pull attraction from AWs and went abroad to South America and Europe. He recently returned to the States and complained about how AWs are even worse now than 10 years ago because of the advent of the smart phone.

In my office, I went out earlier this year with a horrible girl (I wasn't able to detect this in our brief interactions before I asked her out). Bitch insulted me on the date and was generally very unpleasant from start to finish. There's another young girl in my office, college educated, very masculinized personality, also unpleasant, she scowls and looks down when I pass her by and I just politely nod and say "hi". I went out to some bars a few weeks ago just to get out, 3 girls actually gave me an opening, 2 of them were wrapped up in their smart phones and distracted by friends. This is mostly what we're dealing with when it comes to Generation Y American women, so I would say Roosh's commentaries are fairly accurate.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:24 am

At bars and even socials women are standing around in circles playing on their smartphones. At restaurants they are photographing their food and uploading pictures immediately to their Facebook accounts. They have little interest in meeting anyone new.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Here is part 3 of Paul Elams videos on how to get laid without using PUA techniques.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kQkI0Rd9DA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women