How Older Men Can Attract Younger Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How Older Men Can Attract Younger Women

Post by jamesbond »

This woman has some good pointers for men who want to date younger women. At the 9:50 mark in the video, she interviews a 54 year old man who has had success dating and sleeping with women in their 20's. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: How Older Men Can Attract Younger Women

Post by Hero »

WTF? She says that sometimes she's attracted to older guys, but she only dates guys her age or younger? What's up with that? I think she's full of shit.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

What are you worrying yourself for unnecessarily? Younger women LOVE older men. Dude. I've witnessed this myself a few times. There is no real age limit. There is a visual limit.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

That old northern Englishman is 54 and looks 74, even covering up what I assume is a crepe paper neck, but some real personality comes through and I don't doubt that he got some babes interested.

Kezia is a bitch, as she freely admits, but her advice is always pretty solid. You just don't need to spend thousands of dollars for a confidence infusion. Yes, all kinds of younger women are open to dating much older guys. I've dated several who were more than 30 years younger. Like Adama says, you just need not to be physically repulsive, and as the gent in the video shows, you can come extremely close to that line and still have some success. Decide what your best look is and maximize it. It's a matter of energy, confidence, feeling good in your skin, not genetics. Yes, I know -- you can't bullshit yourself and have confidence when you don't really believe you merit it. But there are all kinds of things that can be done to the human body that will ignite confidence like you wouldn't believe.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Adama and GSJackson: Care to elaborate on your experiences with younger women?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

What do you want to know? As I've told you before, when I was a TA at UW in my 50s, right there in Madison your home town, I dated four undergraduates, and two townies who were in their 20s. Two of them were ex-students, the others I chatted up in bars or on campus. It wasn't some big cataclysmic deal. I showed interest, they found me attractive enough, we went out. I look pretty decent and assumed they would be attracted.

As far as being asked about age, my experience has been that only the lowlifes do. The classier young ladies seem to think it's impolite to ask, but the lowlifes are hung up on aging themselves, so they have the issue front and center. Just be honest about it if you are asked, or take Kezia's advice and make it into a joke.

As I said above, though, it is a big cataclysmic deal if you approach as if you're searching for some sort of elusive hidden treasure that's unlikely to yield itself up. Year after year now you insist on defining these age limitations for yourself. Make your own boundaries if you want, but don't assume you're describing some sort of universal law that applies to everyone, because there are literally millions to whom it doesn't apply.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:This woman has some good pointers for men who want to date younger women. At the 9:50 mark in the video, she interviews a 54 year old man who has had success dating and sleeping with women in their 20's. :D

Jamesbond, great video!! Also, what a hot looking babe and nice accent!!
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on February 15th, 2016, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

gsjackson wrote:What do you want to know? As I've told you before, when I was a TA at UW in my 50s, right there in Madison your home town, I dated four undergraduates, and two townies who were in their 20s. Two of them were ex-students, the others I chatted up in bars or on campus. It wasn't some big cataclysmic deal. I showed interest, they found me attractive enough, we went out. I look pretty decent and assumed they would be attracted.
Honestly, those students at UW and the townies here aren't all that appealing. Seems like there are hardly any pretty girls around anymore. But that's another topic.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

The obesity epidemic has most definitely not spared Wisconsin.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

gsjackson wrote:The obesity epidemic has most definitely not spared Wisconsin.
Indeed. Neither has the tattoo epidemic.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

-Newsflash-
The best way to attract young women is to go to Southeast Asia- Thailand or the Philippines.

Also never listen women giving advice about attracting women. They are f***ed-up liars.

-Warning-
Do not get in a relationship with a Western woman. Pump, dump and on to the next one is the only relationship they deserve.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Jonny Law wrote:-Newsflash-
The best way to attract young women is to go to Southeast Asia- Thailand or the Philippines.

Also never listen women giving advice about attracting women. They are f***ed-up liars.
Now that's the most intelligent advice I've read on this topic. Sure, in theory it's possible for a guy to date a woman 20+ years younger than him in the USA. But why bust your ass trying when you can do it with NO effort in the Philippines?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Her video is good. You basically have to show the younger girls that you offer advantages, opportunities, and adventure that younger guys don't. You've seen the world, been there, done that. Many younger girls have never traveled and never done anything. Their jobs are in the crapper. I think the problem in the USA is that these younger girls that will date you, will get social pressure from their friends once they tell their friends they are dating an older man.

Honestly, that man in the second half of the video looked older than 54. I think he better have a thick wallet and head overseas if he wants younger girls!
KenPatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by KenPatrick »

This is not a good news for younger boys. Boys you gotta do something with these old guys :D
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

He can drive around in a Ferrari and walk around with money hanging out of his pockets.