Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How Older Men Can Attract Younger Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: How Older Men Can Attract Younger Women

Postby WorldTraveler » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:50 am

KenPatrick wrote:This is not a good news for younger boys. Boys you gotta do something with these old guys :D

I'm only talking about back in the West here. Younger guys should make friends with older guys. They can learn something from the older guys. For the older guy, he looks cooler because he's hanging with younger guys. My wingman was a guy 20 years younger than me and very good looking, an 8. He was not the most exciting guy. He was like bait. It increased my chances with women.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby Hero » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:47 am

WorldTraveler wrote:
KenPatrick wrote: For the older guy, he looks cooler because he's hanging with younger guys. My wingman was a guy 20 years younger than me and very good looking, an 8. He was not the most exciting guy. He was like bait. It increased my chances with women.

That's what R. Don Steele wrote in his book. He wrote that an older guy should make friends with lots of young people (both men and women) in order to maximize his chances of scoring a young hottie. It's a good idea when you consider how many women won't even consider dating a man unless he has one of her friends as a "reference". Besides, she's less likely to consider the mature man "creepy" if she's introduced to him by one of her trusted friends.

Problem is, I wouldn't fit in with a crowd of young pups at all. It would be torture for me to socialize with a bunch of boys in their 20's. :(
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Zambales » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:32 pm

KenPatrick wrote:This is not a good news for younger boys. Boys you gotta do something with these old guys :D

Shoot them and become a gangster. Chicks like gangsters. :D
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Jonny Law » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:57 pm

-Newsflash-
Old men attract younger women by:
#1- Going to SE Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe

#2 Lying about your age and smoking marijuana (or other narcotic) with them

#3 Finding the bitch with the most daddy issues
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun May 01, 2016 7:36 am

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sun May 01, 2016 6:54 pm

Jonny Law wrote:-Newsflash-
............#3 Finding the bitch with the most daddy issues

I never know what "daddy issues" means...

But women always say that a young chick would have to have them to go with me.

SO...

How can I screen for young women who actually have them?
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gsjackson » Mon May 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Jester wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:-Newsflash-
............#3 Finding the bitch with the most daddy issues

I never know what "daddy issues" means...

But women always say that a young chick would have to have them to go with me.

SO...

How can I screen for young women who actually have them?

Just be a take-no-nonsense, authoritarian rule-setter, and see who goes for it.

Case study from Romania, feedback welcomed. The body of my dreams -- a vision incarnated in my presence roughly once a year or so -- passes by on Bucharest street. Late 20s maybe, face kinda cute at best, but...oh that body. Horny adolescent again, despite being 65. I'm usually taken for 40-something and am self-delusional enough to think looks are still an asset with any woman.

She goes into KFC, I get in line behind her, ask which Romanian word on the menu means spicy, she responds sweetly, I join her at her table, hour and a half conversation ensues. So I'm thinking now the hour and a half conversation -- seeking rapport hard -- was a big, big mistake.

Here's how it went down. First I started off with too many questions, which taxed her limited English. Nevertheless, when we finish eating and hands are free, she initiates major eye contact -- about a ten-second lingering gaze. I'm thinking I'm golden, and maybe I would have been if I'd taken her hands at that point and sexually escalated, attempting to be her fantasy.

Instead I stay in conversational, questioning mode, eventually get around to asking if she's married, and of course get "I have a boyfriend." From that point the frame was how fulfilled she was in this relationship, and how loyal to him, and soon enough I was out of the ballgame.

Possible rules of thumb to derive: (1) At point of significant eye contact, shut up and move in. (2) Romanian women are easy to open. Don't hesitate a second. It's very natural to them. (3) Romanian women typically are paired up with some male. Males and females are very much interested in each other here -- much like the U.S. 40 years ago. Don't bring this guy into the picture if you don't have to.

And (4) Contrary to the "daddy issues" hypothesis, or maybe consistent with it, I think that some young women believe older guys know their way around women, know what they're doing in the sack, and can create a splendid, fantasy-like experience. Dating coach Kezia, who is a major babe herself and claims to specialize in same-day pulls, says extreme self-confidence is attractive in older men. Maybe the turned out, well-preserved older guy needs to go into these encounters assuming no limitations whatsoever.

Others?
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Mon May 02, 2016 5:25 pm

YOWZA!

Now see THAT was a helpful post. Instructional, inspirational, challenging... and geographically clear as well.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue May 03, 2016 1:56 pm

gsjackson wrote:Case study from Romania

Sounds like you having a blast in Romania. Please let us know what else happens while you are visiting the lovely country of Romania (and all the lovely babes over there). :D

Do you plan on visiting any other countries in eastern Europe?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gsjackson » Tue May 03, 2016 4:46 pm

jamesbond wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Case study from Romania

Sounds like you having a blast in Romania. Please let us know what else happens while you are visiting the lovely country of Romania (and all the lovely babes over there). :D

Do you plan on visiting any other countries in eastern Europe?

The plan was to hit Bulgaria and Georgia also, and see if any of these very cheap cost-of-living countries really grab me. But I'm probably going to have to go to the US or India and get a new knee very soon. This one has finally crashed and burned.

Romania is kind of grabbing me. Can't tell you how attractive the women here are, especially in the northwest part of the country, compared to the bleak US female landscape. And as I said above, opening conversation with them is a piece of cake. But then comes the boyfriend obstacle. The males and females are all over each other here. The only place I've seen so much heterosexual public display of affection was in Budapest in 2002. And I guess Budapest isn't too far away from where I am at the moment, Cluj-Napoca.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby DatingAlpha » Tue May 10, 2016 3:41 am

Solid advice on when asked about age to turn it into a joke. Much better to turn it around and ask her, “How old are you, in woman years?”

She asks you, “What?! I’m 22!”

You reply “Oh… I see, so in woman years that’s about 29”.

You’ve conveyed far more of YOUR POWER, and DESTROYED her power, no arguments, nothing, just laughter and overwhelming results.
DatingAlpha
Freshman Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Tue May 10, 2016 4:46 am

Cut your hair!

I was just in the market and a young girl at the register said, "How do you have so much white hair?! You can't even be 30 yet!!" (I'm over 40)

I said it's because I got a kid.... (who they see me in there with all the time anyway)
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby cdnFA » Tue May 10, 2016 6:09 am

The_Adventurer wrote:Cut your hair!

I was just in the market and a young girl at the register said, "How do you have so much white hair?! You can't even be 30 yet!!" (I'm over 40)

I said it's because I got a kid.... (who they see me in there with all the time anyway)

I stay out of the sun so my facial skin looks undamaged. I do have white hairs and baldness.
I shave everything. People usually guess my age as being in my 30's when I am in my mid 40s.

Once your hair starts to go, one way or the other, if you are otherwise youthful, join the brotherhood of the bald. Join us, join us, it's bliss.
OTOH if your face is just littered with wrinkles, there isn't much point.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Postby Gold » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:07 am

OK, guys. I once was a young woman who married an older man.

In fact, I had NO "daddy issues". I had "boyfriend issues". The Russian boyfriends I had didn't work out for me. This is why I decided wholeheartedly that I was "over Russian men" and started to look abroad. But because I had a few bad experiences with Russian guys (you don't even need a lot of bad experiences, one bad experience is more than enough), I specially was looking for a guy at least 10 years older. This, in my view, would ensure that he would not leave me and would be decent enough to stay reasonably faithful. (Unfaithfulness of Russian guys is still a huge problem for women there.)

Now that I had plenty of experience (17+ years) in the industry of Russian dating, there is a step-by-step precise way of getting the right girl who will want to be with you for the right reasons. And it's 100% ethical. Check it here:

http://tinyurl.com/h3xpguo

I don't understand why some guys think it's hard. It's pretty easy if you know what to do.
Gold
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women