Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Advice with Asian wife

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby Tapatio89 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:20 am

Yohan wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:PS: I did not appreciate that you exposed something private to this bastard of drealm in the other thread. The quarrel is between him and I, not YOU. That is a very cowardly thing to do, and one thing I HATE are cowards. Thus, NEVER do this again, please.


Both threads are open to the public, there is nothing - not even a single line in a comment - which you can consider as 'private' while on the internet in a free speech forum. If not here, your stories can be found elsewhere, as internet is good in distributing articles of all kind into all directions you can image.

If you want to keep certain matters in private, do not post them on the internet.
If Drealm is a bastard or not, who cares, but it is against the few rules of this forum to use derogatory terms against each other.


Well, he used ethnic slurs calling me a spic and also calling mee falsely a mayan when clearly I am not as you can see in my photo.

In that case, you are being a hypocrite and contradicting as you said derogatory comments are not allowed, but he is allowed to insult me and I cannot defend myself back? Then in that case, I will not follow the rules either as then YOU GUYS are NOT setting up the example of the rules. You know that he is a confrontational person and likes to put other people and you cannoy deny this fact because he even cynically admits to it. Then in that case, I will not obey anything unless something is done. Take it or leave it as if we want to play that game, I also have some in my sleeves as well.

I hate hypocresy of all kinds, and your statement defending him when you know clearly he is a verbally abusive person is clearly hypocritical, thus you do not fool me with this inept comment as you do not want to know when I get angry, and do not want to go to that route.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City







Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby Yohan » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:59 am

Tapatio89 wrote:Well, he used ethnic slurs calling me a spic and also calling mee falsely a mayan when clearly I am not as you can see in my photo.

In that case, you are being a hypocrite and contradicting as you said derogatory comments are not allowed, but he is allowed to insult me and I cannot defend myself back?


Yes, you can defend yourself, write whatever you like. However you will have to understand if you - with all your problems you did not keep for yourself and posted about them on the public internet - calls others a 'loser', then I really wonder who is a loser, including myself and yourself and all the others using this forum - and you call others a hypocrite?

There is the REPORT option to inform moderators if you want to complain about a certain member.

Why do you post a picture of yourself as an avatar?
I don't know if 'Mayan' is an abusive term, most people have no idea, what this word really might mean, including myself.

About abusive terms, if you use an US-based controversial forum, you will have to learn to live with them. US-Feminists were calling me a 'paedophile pervert' 'buying helpless mail order brides' because my wife is Asian and not a tall person, a Canadian mangina was calling for a trip to Tokyo to beat me up in front of my house, US-Chinese were accusing me creating half-breeds and for that I deserve a beer bottle over my head, other US-Chinese told me 'a white father is creating butt-ugly hapa (mixed race) daughters', some unknown people in Florida sent me a death wish ('you are only good if you are dead') because I am strongly into Men's Rights etc. etc. -

And so what? It's the internet. I can live with that and I sleep well every night.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby drealm » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:28 pm

Tapatio89, I don't think you should get pissy with Yohan.

Your comments make me genuinely curious if you've ever used a forum before or the internet. I saw the thread before Yohan pointed it out to me. Just go to last 100 topics, not hard to find.

And why you're at it please get over the fact that you're not just some spanish blood royalty that can just throw a tantrum whenever they get upset in their little class bubble. I know you're accustomed to probably having your indian ass wiped by some lower tier indian down the pecking order.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:24 pm

drealm wrote:Tapatio89, I don't think you should get pissy with Yohan.

Your comments make me genuinely curious if you've ever used a forum before or the internet. I saw the thread before Yohan pointed it out to me. Just go to last 100 topics, not hard to find.

And why you're at it please get over the fact that you're not just some spanish blood royalty that can just throw a tantrum whenever they get upset in their little class bubble. I know you're accustomed to probably having your indian a** wiped by some lower tier indian down the pecking order.


The gringo calling me an Indian. You retard, I do not even look indigenous and no one in this country considers me one, and none of my relatives look like one either, blondie. You should travel more, you peasant from the backwoods of the Appalachian Mountains. Your disgusting country is NOT the entire world nor we measure everything by Yankee standards. This is why Americans are HATED so much in other countries. You are not popular in other countries, this is reality. At least I am liked, whilst you, I feel sorry 2/3 of the world hate your nationality :lol: :mrgreen:

Just admit you are a loser, and never get good looking Latina women as I have done it :mrgreen: . You just get the ugly Indias, not light mestizas or caucasian latinas. That is what we give in the female department to good-for-nothing foreigners like yourself.You make me laugh because you are blonde you assume you get automatically a light mestiza or caucasian Latina. Retard, they DON´T want you or need you(foreigner). We just laugh at your naivete thinking you are a gringo we will submit to you. Opposite, I will kick and have kick the ass of a foreigner from a developed country when getting clever. Want to be the next one, blondie? I am more aggressive than a fighting rooster.

That is why they have us light mestizos or full caucasian Latino males to date. Admit it, you are second best, mate.

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Yohan wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Well, he used ethnic slurs calling me a spic and also calling mee falsely a mayan when clearly I am not as you can see in my photo.

In that case, you are being a hypocrite and contradicting as you said derogatory comments are not allowed, but he is allowed to insult me and I cannot defend myself back?


Yes, you can defend yourself, write whatever you like. However you will have to understand if you - with all your problems you did not keep for yourself and posted about them on the public internet - calls others a 'loser', then I really wonder who is a loser, including myself and yourself and all the others using this forum - and you call others a hypocrite?

There is the REPORT option to inform moderators if you want to complain about a certain member.

Why do you post a picture of yourself as an avatar?
I don't know if 'Mayan' is an abusive term, most people have no idea, what this word really might mean, including myself.

About abusive terms, if you use an US-based controversial forum, you will have to learn to live with them. US-Feminists were calling me a 'paedophile pervert' 'buying helpless mail order brides' because my wife is Asian and not a tall person, a Canadian mangina was calling for a trip to Tokyo to beat me up in front of my house, US-Chinese were accusing me creating half-breeds and for that I deserve a beer bottle over my head, other US-Chinese told me 'a white father is creating butt-ugly hapa (mixed race) daughters', some unknown people in Florida sent me a death wish ('you are only good if you are dead') because I am strongly into Men's Rights etc. etc. -

And so what? It's the internet. I can live with that and I sleep well every night.


Did that really happened to you they called you such accusations? Gosh, never happened to me thank goodness of having such harsh accusations.

The opposite, some have called me as a Latin Lover type who those ignoramuses assume I chase every foreign woman and conquer them (does not matter if they are Anglo-Saxon, Slavic, Asian or Arab) or also get the good looking Latinas (by our standards). I mostly get those type of comments from Anglo-Saxons though sometimes also from fellow Latins and Mediterraneans and this happened in the past when I was single and dating.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby drealm » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:
The gringo calling me an Indian. You retard, I do not even look indigenous and no one in this country considers me one, and none of my relatives look like one either, blondie. You should travel more, you peasant from the backwoods of the Appalachian Mountains. Your disgusting country is NOT the entire world nor we measure everything by Yankee standards. This is why Americans are HATED so much in other countries. You are not popular in other countries, this is reality. At least I am liked, whilst you, I feel sorry 2/3 of the world hate your nationality :lol: :mrgreen:

Just admit you are a loser, and never get good looking Latina women as I have done it :mrgreen: . You just get the ugly Indias, not light mestizas or caucasian latinas. That is what we give in the female department to good-for-nothing foreigners like yourself.You make me laugh because you are blonde you assume you get automatically a light mestiza or caucasian Latina. Retard, they DON´T want you or need you(foreigner). We just laugh at your naivete thinking you are a gringo we will submit to you. Opposite, I will kick and have kick the a** of a foreigner from a developed country when getting clever. Want to be the next one, blondie? I am more aggressive than a fighting rooster.

That is why they have us light mestizos or full caucasian Latino males to date. Admit it, you are second best, mate.

Cheers


I think I understand how your indian mind works. It goes something like this. Your sister wanted to f**k a white man, so in turn you wanted to become one. Because in a f***ed up way, you want to be the guy she has hots for. Coupled with the fact that your father is a typical sleazy Mexican man who left you as a bastard child, this is another reason why you don't want to be "Mexican". But at the end of a day a spic is a spic. If you're born from a sleazy degenerate you will become one. This is why you brag about committing adultery but in the same sentence think you're different than your average spic. Just scratch beneath the surface and that same spic is underneath there. The only thing that makes you feel like a man is fighting some invisible war against a big almighty white man that is f***ing your sister. You see your country's women as your sister. You cannot stand the idea that your sister would want to suck white cock, so you spend your entire life trying to one up every white guy you see. Can I ask you a question? Do you think about anything else besides a white dick in your sister's mouth when you see a "superior" white man walking down the street?
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:06 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:
The gringo calling me an Indian. You retard, I do not even look indigenous and no one in this country considers me one, and none of my relatives look like one either, blondie. You should travel more, you peasant from the backwoods of the Appalachian Mountains. Your disgusting country is NOT the entire world nor we measure everything by Yankee standards. This is why Americans are HATED so much in other countries. You are not popular in other countries, this is reality. At least I am liked, whilst you, I feel sorry 2/3 of the world hate your nationality :lol: :mrgreen:

Just admit you are a loser, and never get good looking Latina women as I have done it :mrgreen: . You just get the ugly Indias, not light mestizas or caucasian latinas. That is what we give in the female department to good-for-nothing foreigners like yourself.You make me laugh because you are blonde you assume you get automatically a light mestiza or caucasian Latina. Retard, they DON´T want you or need you(foreigner). We just laugh at your naivete thinking you are a gringo we will submit to you. Opposite, I will kick and have kick the a** of a foreigner from a developed country when getting clever. Want to be the next one, blondie? I am more aggressive than a fighting rooster.

That is why they have us light mestizos or full caucasian Latino males to date. Admit it, you are second best, mate.

Cheers


I think I understand how your indian mind works. It goes something like this. Your sister wanted to f**k a white man, so in turn you wanted to become one. Because in a f***ed up way, you want to be the guy she has hots for. Coupled with the fact that your father is a typical sleazy Mexican man who left you as a bastard child, this is another reason why you don't want to be "Mexican". But at the end of a day a spic is a spic. If you're born from a sleazy degenerate you will become one. This is why you brag about committing adultery but in the same sentence think you're different than your average spic. Just scratch beneath the surface and that same spic is underneath there. The only thing that makes you feel like a man is fighting some invisible war against a big almighty white man that is f***ing your sister. You see your country's women as your sister. You cannot stand the idea that your sister would want to suck white cock, so you spend your entire life trying to one up every white guy you see. Can I ask you a question? Do you think about anything else besides a white dick in your sister's mouth when you see a "superior" white man walking down the street?


You do not understand anything, blondie. My father first of all does not even flirt as he is unusually serious and more business like. And my sister is not even attracted to blonde Anglos but rather Asian men, and all my female friends here who are good looking are NOT interested in a Yank like you.

I am not sleazy. The sleazy one here is YOU, considering you sleep with Colombian whores and Thai ladyboy prostitutes. I am clean, unlike you. You Yanks and Brits really have a hypocrite mind considering you are the #1 in sex tourism industry. Latins, Mediterraneans and Arabs we do not do that as that is considered a LOSER thing to do.

Just admit you are second best to me and ALWAYS will be. You just cannot stand that fact. I can see your frustration that a castiza Mexican rejected you assuming naively (not to mention retarded) that because you are a blond gringo she will submit to you. If I was there, I would laugh hysterically at you whilst eating popcorn and bring my friends and laugh at you.

Blondie, just admit you are a sore loser. You are not in my league. You make this stupid theories about white man stealing our "women" when the fact is that almost all foreign men and women here get the ugliest Mexicans as girlfriends and husbands. No need to feel threatened. Same in Asia that Asian men say foreign Anglo Saxon men get the ugliest Asian women and the Asian men get the hot ones.

You Nordics and Yankees make me laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Continue being my pet.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby drealm » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:40 am

Tapatio89 wrote:My father first of all does not even flirt as he is unusually serious and more business like.


Yeah he probably pumped and dumped. He was in and out of their in record time. This is why you are a bastard and agree with child support. After all you are a product of this system.

Tapatio89 wrote:And my sister is not even attracted to blonde Anglos but rather Asian men, and all my female friends here who are good looking are NOT interested in a Yank like you.


See the problem with saying one thing and then saying another thing, is someone like myself has to pick and choose what is right.

Tapatio89 wrote:I am not sleazy.


I guess that's why you screw wives of other men (commit adultery), right? And then on top of this brag about it? Does it occur to you that this is why your country is a shit hole?

Tapatio89 wrote:Just admit you are second best to me and ALWAYS will be. You just cannot stand that fact. I can see your frustration that a castiza Mexican rejected you assuming naively (not to mention retarded) that because you are a blond gringo she will submit to you. If I was there, I would laugh hysterically at you whilst eating popcorn and bring my friends and laugh at you.


I'll admit that you are so insignificant that I have trouble remembering everything you say. It baffes me why you think I would be so obsessed with comparing myself to a shit skin colored idiot, who takes pills to be stable, goes to a shrink to bitch about his life, has knife fights with his on again off again prostitute wife and lives in a shit hole that would be hard to even find on a map.

Tapatio89 wrote:Blondie, just admit you are a sore loser. You are not in my league. You make this stupid theories about white man stealing our "women" when the fact is that almost all foreign men and women here get the ugliest Mexicans as girlfriends and husbands. No need to feel threatened. Same in Asia that Asian men say foreign Anglo Saxon men get the ugliest Asian women and the Asian men get the hot ones.

You Nordics and Yankees make me laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Continue being my pet.


I have a better idea. Why don't you go fetch me a dunkin donut and ask your wife how many white men paid to f**k her before you got sloppy seconds?
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:26 am

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:My father first of all does not even flirt as he is unusually serious and more business like.


Yeah he probably pumped and dumped. He was in and out of their in record time. This is why you are a bastard and agree with child support. After all you are a product of this system.

Tapatio89 wrote:And my sister is not even attracted to blonde Anglos but rather Asian men, and all my female friends here who are good looking are NOT interested in a Yank like you.


See the problem with saying one thing and then saying another thing, is someone like myself has to pick and choose what is right.

Tapatio89 wrote:I am not sleazy.


I guess that's why you screw wives of other men (commit adultery), right? And then on top of this brag about it? Does it occur to you that this is why your country is a shit hole?

Tapatio89 wrote:Just admit you are second best to me and ALWAYS will be. You just cannot stand that fact. I can see your frustration that a castiza Mexican rejected you assuming naively (not to mention retarded) that because you are a blond gringo she will submit to you. If I was there, I would laugh hysterically at you whilst eating popcorn and bring my friends and laugh at you.


I'll admit that you are so insignificant that I have trouble remembering everything you say. It baffes me why you think I would be so obsessed with comparing myself to a shit skin colored idiot, who takes pills to be stable, goes to a shrink to bitch about his life, has knife fights with his on again off again prostitute wife and lives in a shit hole that would be hard to even find on a map.

Tapatio89 wrote:Blondie, just admit you are a sore loser. You are not in my league. You make this stupid theories about white man stealing our "women" when the fact is that almost all foreign men and women here get the ugliest Mexicans as girlfriends and husbands. No need to feel threatened. Same in Asia that Asian men say foreign Anglo Saxon men get the ugliest Asian women and the Asian men get the hot ones.

You Nordics and Yankees make me laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Continue being my pet.


I have a better idea. Why don't you go fetch me a dunkin donut and ask your wife how many white men paid to f**k her before you got sloppy seconds?


You really are the stupidest person I met in my life. You assume everything about my life. Do you have real evidence I commit adultery? Moron, I am not a sleazeball like yourself, sleeping with cheap South American whores and Thai ladyboy bargirls. Spend your money in more wisely things, not on stupidities, son.

Then ijn that case, you are the typical fat, ugly, poorly dressed blonde American who likes to eat hamburgers, is ignorant about other countries (very well true about you), boring, dirty, and likes to sleep with little children and street prostitutes in developing countries. You definitely fit that description. Me, on the other hand, unlike you are fat and dress poorly, I am slender and dress stylish and take good care of myself, and if I was a sleazeball like yourself, I do not have problems getting a REAL hot Mexican girl (I have a few who would want something with me)or any other good looking woman from another country for that matter, not the cheap Colombian street whores and Thai and Filipina ladyboys you are very fond of (I can imagine you like Asian ladyboy cock as you Yankess and Nordics have very weird fetishes due to your repressed and robotic societies, very pathetic :mrgreen: ).


Hahaha, retard. Want to know why I have been away from this site for the past few months? Because I focus on working hard on my career and fixing my marriage, and now starting next Monday, I will be the Marketing Manager and second in command at my Japanese company (took me 7 months to become one, which not everyone can do it) and my wife is now living with me again. And for your info, my family has a summer home, something you WILL NEVER have as you are the POOR one.

Try to beat me now, blonde. That is why I am the luckiest Latin person in the world and almost nothing bad happens to me, whilst you are the SORE LOSER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You better start bowing at me as I am your master.

PS:I have a much better idea. Why you do not jump into your deceased father and get all the anger out of why he died of embarrasment to have you. And better yet, do this in front of your raped beloved mother. I can imagine she also is waiting for dying of embarrasment to have a dog like you as a son. Geez, even Satan hates you. You really has some serious mental issues, son. But I know mental health issues is very common in your beloved and old US of A and their Anglosphere cousins too. My ass of a master race but rather a mentally challenged and twisted minded race (after all, all the serial killers have been from Anglosphere countries as well as the gun shooting at schools. Such a perfect society I must say, but with a sarcastic tone).
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby drealm » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:38 am

Tapatio89 wrote:
You really are the stupidest person I met in my life. You assume everything about my life. Do you have real evidence I commit adultery? Moron, I am not a sleazeball like yourself, sleeping with cheap South American whores and Thai ladyboy bargirls. Spend your money in more wisely things, not on stupidities, son.

Then ijn that case, you are the typical fat, ugly, poorly dressed blonde American who likes to eat hamburgers, is ignorant about other countries (very well true about you), boring, dirty, and likes to sleep with little children and street prostitutes in developing countries. You definitely fit that description. Me, on the other hand, unlike you are fat and dress poorly, I am slender and dress stylish and take good care of myself, and if I was a sleazeball like yourself, I do not have problems getting a REAL hot Mexican girl (I have a few who would want something with me)or any other good looking woman from another country for that matter, not the cheap Colombian street whores and Thai and Filipina ladyboys you are very fond of (I can imagine you like Asian ladyboy cock as you Yankess and Nordics have very weird fetishes due to your repressed and robotic societies, very pathetic :mrgreen: ).


Hahaha, retard. Want to know why I have been away from this site for the past few months? Because I focus on working hard on my career and fixing my marriage, and now starting next Monday, I will be the Marketing Manager and second in command at my Japanese company (took me 7 months to become one, which not everyone can do it) and my wife is now living with me again. And for your info, my family has a summer home, something you WILL NEVER have as you are the POOR one.

Try to beat me now, blonde. That is why I am the luckiest Latin person in the world and almost nothing bad happens to me, whilst you are the SORE LOSER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You better start bowing at me as I am your master.

PS:I have a much better idea. Why you do not jump into your deceased father and get all the anger out of why he died of embarrasment to have you. And better yet, do this in front of your raped beloved mother. I can imagine she also is waiting for dying of embarrasment to have a dog like you as a son. Geez, even Satan hates you. You really has some serious mental issues, son. But I know mental health issues is very common in your beloved and old US of A and their Anglosphere cousins too. My a** of a master race but rather a mentally challenged and twisted minded race (after all, all the serial killers have been from Anglosphere countries as well as the gun shooting at schools. Such a perfect society I must say, but with a sarcastic tone).


I'll make this short. You are too stupid to remember what you write. Also you are a dog who chases his own tail. Do you understand the meaning of this expression?

By the way how much did it cost to screw your wife for a night? What was the cost of a blowjob? How many dicks did she suck before she called you her latin lover? I'm not trying to rub in that your wife was a rent by hour cum bucket, but facts are facts.

Hate me a little more now?
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:18 am

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
You really are the stupidest person I met in my life. You assume everything about my life. Do you have real evidence I commit adultery? Moron, I am not a sleazeball like yourself, sleeping with cheap South American whores and Thai ladyboy bargirls. Spend your money in more wisely things, not on stupidities, son.

Then ijn that case, you are the typical fat, ugly, poorly dressed blonde American who likes to eat hamburgers, is ignorant about other countries (very well true about you), boring, dirty, and likes to sleep with little children and street prostitutes in developing countries. You definitely fit that description. Me, on the other hand, unlike you are fat and dress poorly, I am slender and dress stylish and take good care of myself, and if I was a sleazeball like yourself, I do not have problems getting a REAL hot Mexican girl (I have a few who would want something with me)or any other good looking woman from another country for that matter, not the cheap Colombian street whores and Thai and Filipina ladyboys you are very fond of (I can imagine you like Asian ladyboy cock as you Yankess and Nordics have very weird fetishes due to your repressed and robotic societies, very pathetic :mrgreen: ).


Hahaha, retard. Want to know why I have been away from this site for the past few months? Because I focus on working hard on my career and fixing my marriage, and now starting next Monday, I will be the Marketing Manager and second in command at my Japanese company (took me 7 months to become one, which not everyone can do it) and my wife is now living with me again. And for your info, my family has a summer home, something you WILL NEVER have as you are the POOR one.

Try to beat me now, blonde. That is why I am the luckiest Latin person in the world and almost nothing bad happens to me, whilst you are the SORE LOSER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You better start bowing at me as I am your master.

PS:I have a much better idea. Why you do not jump into your deceased father and get all the anger out of why he died of embarrasment to have you. And better yet, do this in front of your raped beloved mother. I can imagine she also is waiting for dying of embarrasment to have a dog like you as a son. Geez, even Satan hates you. You really has some serious mental issues, son. But I know mental health issues is very common in your beloved and old US of A and their Anglosphere cousins too. My a** of a master race but rather a mentally challenged and twisted minded race (after all, all the serial killers have been from Anglosphere countries as well as the gun shooting at schools. Such a perfect society I must say, but with a sarcastic tone).


I'll make this short. You are too stupid to remember what you write. Also you are a dog who chases his own tail. Do you understand the meaning of this expression?

By the way how much did it cost to screw your wife for a night? What was the cost of a blowjob? How many dicks did she suck before she called you her latin lover? I'm not trying to rub in that your wife was a rent by hour cum bucket, but facts are facts.

Hate me a little more now?


Not at all as I remember you quite well.

Do not bring my wife into here, you ugly son of a bitch and you assume like the typical jackass you are. Be a REAL man and face me, do not bring thirds, you coward. Oh, I forgot, you are a faggot and ladyboy cock sucker, not a REAL man like me. How did it feel to suck Thai and Filipino ladyboy cock infested with HIV? Wanna get raped by a black gay man with AIDS? I can see you desire that and feel what your dad did to your beloved mother. Mates, give this sore loser an AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :mrgreen: :lol:

Hate you? HAHAHA, why should I? On the contrary, you are my pet and my submissive dog.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby drealm » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:26 am

Tapatio89 wrote:
Not at all as I remember you quite well.

Do not bring my wife into here, you ugly son of a bitch and you assume like the typical jackass you are. Be a REAL man and face me, do not bring thirds, you coward. Oh, I forgot, you are a faggot and ladyboy cock sucker, not a REAL man like me. How did it feel to suck Thai and Filipino ladyboy cock infested with HIV? Wanna get raped by a black gay man with AIDS? I can see you desire that and feel what your dad did to your beloved mother. Mates, give this sore loser an AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :mrgreen: :lol:

Hate you? HAHAHA, why should I? On the contrary, you are my pet and my submissive dog.


I'm curious, do you tell your Mexican home boys that your trophy Jap wife was a former fuck-for-hire girl? Or do you bury that secret at the bottom of the ocean to protect your ego?
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:47 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Not at all as I remember you quite well.

Do not bring my wife into here, you ugly son of a bitch and you assume like the typical jackass you are. Be a REAL man and face me, do not bring thirds, you coward. Oh, I forgot, you are a faggot and ladyboy cock sucker, not a REAL man like me. How did it feel to suck Thai and Filipino ladyboy cock infested with HIV? Wanna get raped by a black gay man with AIDS? I can see you desire that and feel what your dad did to your beloved mother. Mates, give this sore loser an AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :mrgreen: :lol:

Hate you? HAHAHA, why should I? On the contrary, you are my pet and my submissive dog.


I'm curious, do you tell your Mexican home boys that your trophy Jap wife was a former fuck-for-hire girl? Or do you bury that secret at the bottom of the ocean to protect your ego?


My friends are not home boys. I do not use that nigger language, but seems you are fond of nigger talk. How hypocritical :mrgreen: :lol: . I am above those dirty Mexicans that go as illegal aliens to your country to be servants practically. Do NOT associate me with such scum.

Why you want to know? Does it make you feel good if I say yes and heals your wounds that your father died of embarrasment of having you and you were born out of rape from your mother? Does your fellow American friends know you seek prostitutes and you have fetish for Asian ladyboy cock and participate in ladyboy porn videos? I can imagine if they find out, they lynch you and whip you very good whilst being hogtied.

Admit it, I have more money, better looks (I know how you look like physically as we used to talk on Whatsapp and you might be blond, but blond does not equate attractiveness as I have seen many hideous blondes in your turf), better dressed, and most importantly, more values and ethics and not a misogynist like you and a good number of you are in here with some honourable exceptions like myself. You just cannot beat me, son. I am better than you in all aspects even if you deny it and give your unrealistic and unreasonable theories. After all, in your good old US of A, your fellow Americans thought I was a rich Latino due to my family background just because they assume ignorantly all Latin Americans are poor. The rich people here are MUCH richer than the rich people in USA (though most of them not in honest ways I admit).
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby desembarazarse » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:26 pm

I object to the use of the racial epithets "spic" (by drealm) and "nigger" (by Tapatio89). I think this forum would benefit from a little more moderation.

Me opongo al uso de los epítetos raciales "spic" (por drealm) y "nigger" (por Tapatio89). Creo que este foro se beneficiaría de un poco más de vigilancia.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:36 am

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby drealm » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:31 pm

desembarazarse wrote:I object to the use of the racial epithets "spic" (by drealm) and "nigger" (by Tapatio89). I think this forum would benefit from a little more moderation.

Me opongo al uso de los epítetos raciales "spic" (por drealm) y "nigger" (por Tapatio89). Creo que este foro se beneficiaría de un poco más de vigilancia.


Just to qualify my statement. By spic I mean Spaniards too, not just Indians like Tapatio89. So I am being racist towards both Spaniards and Indians. Though I know the word usually only refers to Indians.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest