Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Advice with Asian wife

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:40 pm

drealm wrote:
desembarazarse wrote:I object to the use of the racial epithets "spic" (by drealm) and "nigger" (by Tapatio89). I think this forum would benefit from a little more moderation.

Me opongo al uso de los epítetos raciales "spic" (por drealm) y "nigger" (por Tapatio89). Creo que este foro se beneficiaría de un poco más de vigilancia.

Just to qualify my statement. By spic I mean Spaniards too, not just Indians like Tapatio89. So I am being racist towards both Spaniards and Indians. Though I know the word usually only refers to Indians.

Moron, I am not an Indian. But of course, you use it to offend me to make me angry. Retard. NO ONE in Latin America or even the US of A would confuse me for an indigenous person unlike the Colombian whores that you frequented. Heck, most of your Colombian exes and prostitutes you seekd look predominantly Amerindian (high cheekbones, straight coarse hair, china-like eyes, flat nose, thick lips, and round face like a dish) unlike me as you can see on my photo and my past Mexican girlfriends as I showed you their photos. I showed their photos to my Mexican friends and they said "Typical gringo foreigner who ONLY get the ugliest Latinas. We keep the hot ones whilst we give the leftovers to gringo foreigners". HAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry, blondie, I will always be winner, and you second-best until you die.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:44 pm

desembarazarse wrote:I object to the use of the racial epithets "spic" (by drealm) and "nigger" (by Tapatio89). I think this forum would benefit from a little more moderation.

Me opongo al uso de los epítetos raciales "spic" (por drealm) y "nigger" (por Tapatio89). Creo que este foro se beneficiaría de un poco más de vigilancia.

Este pelotudo aqui el empezo con los terminos racistas. Lee el hilo entero y ESTE AWEONAO empezo con sus pelotudes. Asi que NO me digas que aqui soy del problema. El pibe pelotudo aqui es el del problema, no yo ya que soy inocente y lo use para defenderme, entendido?

Yo ya pedi que lo pusieran en su lugar a este pelotudo, y sabes lo que dijeron los muy cobardes? Lo defendieron. Asi que si no hay reglas claras y estrictas aqui, pues entonces me defiendo de culiaos como este gringo de mierda a toda costa.

Saludos
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:15 pm

This is a very strange thread - This is about 'advice with Asian wife'? It's far off topic and it goes to nowhere.
Maybe we all should try to stop to accuse each other, at least for a while....
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby gnosis » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:36 pm

Is the OP still with his wife, or what?
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby Zambales » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:10 pm

For his sake, hopefully not!
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:39 pm

Yohan wrote:This is a very strange thread - This is about 'advice with Asian wife'? It's far off topic and it goes to nowhere.
Maybe we all should try to stop to accuse each other, at least for a while....

Tell that to that moron. He twisted the entire topic on his inept comments.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:00 pm

gnosis wrote:Is the OP still with his wife, or what?

For your surprise, I am still with my wife. In fact, we are back living together since three weeks ago. So far, it has been good and calm.

As you can see, I am a fighter, not a quitter.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby drealm » Sun May 01, 2016 3:14 am

Tapatio89 wrote:Tell that to that moron. He twisted the entire topic on his inept comments.

I did not. All I said is don't get angry at Yohan for your own stupidity.

You owe Yohan an apology.
drealm
Junior Poster

Postby Tapatio89 » Sun May 01, 2016 6:32 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Tell that to that moron. He twisted the entire topic on his inept comments.

I did not. All I said is don't get angry at Yohan for your own stupidity.

You owe Yohan an apology.

Excuse me? You are NO ONE to order me around. You are the one that butt with your worthless and reckless comment.

You OWE me an apology, capisce?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Postby desembarazarse » Sat May 28, 2016 4:50 am

Tapatio89, dices que lo use para defenderte, pero hay que considerar que pelear en Internet es diferente que combate mano a mano. ¿Crees que hayas dañado a drealm con tu frase "I do not use that nigger language, but seems you are fond of nigger talk." Creo que no. En batallas con palabras, se puede sufrir daño solamente si se permite. Has insultado a mi en otro hilo, pero todavía quiero ayudarte. ¿Por qué? Porque realmente no has dañado a mí. Tus palabras solamente son palabras - no son balas ni navajas.

Ves este enlace: http://time.com/4347740/texas-board-of-education-race-mary-lou-bruner "Teacher Who Called Obama a Gay Prostitute Loses Board of Education Race." Cuando la maestra insultó a Obama, ¿crees que Obama sufrió daño? No, ¿verdad? Solamente la maestra sufrió daño. ¿Qué tipo de daño? La maestra dañó su reputación.

El campo de batalla aquí no está al nivel. drealm es anónimo y tú no eres. Cuando escribes palabras como "nigger," es posible que dañes tu reputación. Ya que drealm es anónimo, no tiene que proteger su reputación.

Otra vez, ya que estoy aprendiendo tu lenguaje, yo fuera tu aliado natural aquí.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women