Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Advice with Asian wife

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: Advice with Asian wife

Post by Tapatio89 » April 29th, 2016, 9:40 pm

drealm wrote:
desembarazarse wrote:I object to the use of the racial epithets "spic" (by drealm) and "nigger" (by Tapatio89). I think this forum would benefit from a little more moderation.

Me opongo al uso de los epítetos raciales "spic" (por drealm) y "nigger" (por Tapatio89). Creo que este foro se beneficiaría de un poco más de vigilancia.
Just to qualify my statement. By spic I mean Spaniards too, not just Indians like Tapatio89. So I am being racist towards both Spaniards and Indians. Though I know the word usually only refers to Indians.

Moron, I am not an Indian. But of course, you use it to offend me to make me angry. Retard. NO ONE in Latin America or even the US of A would confuse me for an indigenous person unlike the Colombian whores that you frequented. Heck, most of your Colombian exes and prostitutes you seekd look predominantly Amerindian (high cheekbones, straight coarse hair, china-like eyes, flat nose, thick lips, and round face like a dish) unlike me as you can see on my photo and my past Mexican girlfriends as I showed you their photos. I showed their photos to my Mexican friends and they said "Typical gringo foreigner who ONLY get the ugliest Latinas. We keep the hot ones whilst we give the leftovers to gringo foreigners". HAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry, blondie, I will always be winner, and you second-best until you die.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 » April 29th, 2016, 9:44 pm

desembarazarse wrote:I object to the use of the racial epithets "spic" (by drealm) and "nigger" (by Tapatio89). I think this forum would benefit from a little more moderation.

Me opongo al uso de los epítetos raciales "spic" (por drealm) y "nigger" (por Tapatio89). Creo que este foro se beneficiaría de un poco más de vigilancia.
Este pelotudo aqui el empezo con los terminos racistas. Lee el hilo entero y ESTE AWEONAO empezo con sus pelotudes. Asi que NO me digas que aqui soy del problema. El pibe pelotudo aqui es el del problema, no yo ya que soy inocente y lo use para defenderme, entendido?

Yo ya pedi que lo pusieran en su lugar a este pelotudo, y sabes lo que dijeron los muy cobardes? Lo defendieron. Asi que si no hay reglas claras y estrictas aqui, pues entonces me defiendo de culiaos como este gringo de mierda a toda costa.

Saludos

Yohan
Veteran Poster

Post by Yohan » April 30th, 2016, 3:15 pm

This is a very strange thread - This is about 'advice with Asian wife'? It's far off topic and it goes to nowhere.
Maybe we all should try to stop to accuse each other, at least for a while....

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis » April 30th, 2016, 3:36 pm

Is the OP still with his wife, or what?

Zambales
Junior Poster

Post by Zambales » April 30th, 2016, 8:10 pm

For his sake, hopefully not!

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 » April 30th, 2016, 9:39 pm

Yohan wrote:This is a very strange thread - This is about 'advice with Asian wife'? It's far off topic and it goes to nowhere.
Maybe we all should try to stop to accuse each other, at least for a while....
Tell that to that moron. He twisted the entire topic on his inept comments.

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 » April 30th, 2016, 10:00 pm

gnosis wrote:Is the OP still with his wife, or what?
For your surprise, I am still with my wife. In fact, we are back living together since three weeks ago. So far, it has been good and calm.

As you can see, I am a fighter, not a quitter.

drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm » May 1st, 2016, 4:14 am

Tapatio89 wrote:Tell that to that moron. He twisted the entire topic on his inept comments.
I did not. All I said is don't get angry at Yohan for your own stupidity.

You owe Yohan an apology.

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 » May 1st, 2016, 7:32 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Tell that to that moron. He twisted the entire topic on his inept comments.
I did not. All I said is don't get angry at Yohan for your own stupidity.

You owe Yohan an apology.
Excuse me? You are NO ONE to order me around. You are the one that butt with your worthless and reckless comment.

You OWE me an apology, capisce?

desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse » May 28th, 2016, 5:50 am

Tapatio89, dices que lo use para defenderte, pero hay que considerar que pelear en Internet es diferente que combate mano a mano. ¿Crees que hayas dañado a drealm con tu frase "I do not use that nigger language, but seems you are fond of nigger talk." Creo que no. En batallas con palabras, se puede sufrir daño solamente si se permite. Has insultado a mi en otro hilo, pero todavía quiero ayudarte. ¿Por qué? Porque realmente no has dañado a mí. Tus palabras solamente son palabras - no son balas ni navajas.

Ves este enlace: http://time.com/4347740/texas-board-of- ... lou-bruner "Teacher Who Called Obama a Gay Prostitute Loses Board of Education Race." Cuando la maestra insultó a Obama, ¿crees que Obama sufrió daño? No, ¿verdad? Solamente la maestra sufrió daño. ¿Qué tipo de daño? La maestra dañó su reputación.

El campo de batalla aquí no está al nivel. drealm es anónimo y tú no eres. Cuando escribes palabras como "nigger," es posible que dañes tu reputación. Ya que drealm es anónimo, no tiene que proteger su reputación.

Otra vez, ya que estoy aprendiendo tu lenguaje, yo fuera tu aliado natural aquí.

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”