Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Speed Dating in the Philippines

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Speed Dating in the Philippines

Postby Zambales » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:32 pm

Anyone tried this?

There are regular speed dating events in Cebu at the Castle Peak Hotel. Next event April 9th.

Might give it a whirl the next time I go over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGcgjZ_XwuY

https://www.facebook.com/events/976554625723872/

https://www.cebusingles.ph/
Zambales
Junior Poster

Re: Speed Dating in the Philippines

Postby DatingAlpha » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:02 am

Now this is something new and the first time I heard one happen in the Philippines.
DatingAlpha
Freshman Poster

Postby Zambales » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:53 am

I wouldn't do speed dating in my own country but in the Philippines I would. At least I wouldn't have to put up with anglo females spoiling a pleasant evening. :mrgreen:
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Taco » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:41 pm

Speed dating in the Philippines takes on a whole new meaning. Just walk down the street and count how many teens throw themselves at you. Happens to me every day.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby davewe » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:44 pm

Taco wrote:Speed dating in the Philippines takes on a whole new meaning. Just walk down the street and count how many teens throw themselves at you. Happens to me every day.

+1

This is what I was thinking when I think of speed dating in PI. Go to the mall and you can meet plenty of girls in an hour :)
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby chanta76 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:33 am

Notice some young guys but mostly older men. Are most of the expats in the Philippines older guys?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby ComingSoon » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:54 am

I attended the speed dating event you mention in Cebu. It seemed to me that the girls attending the event were older, had jobs but were less attractive on average. There were about 50 girls and there may have been 3 or so that I thought were somewhat attractive. None were even close to stunners. i kinda got the impression that these girls were having a hard time finding guys. Maybe they were smart and being choosy. They were certainly more educated than average.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Postby ComingSoon » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:01 pm

And for some reason I did not have teens throwing themselves at me in Cebu. Maybe Taco is a really good looking guy and maybe younger than me, Im 52. I also only had a little luck in the malls. Met one girl and she was in love but she was average looking and I did not want to put in the time with her. Maybe its me,maybe I am not so good at gaming them but I think some exaggerate the mall experience.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:54 pm

ComingSoon wrote:I attended the speed dating event you mention in Cebu. It seemed to me that the girls attending the event were older, had jobs but were less attractive on average. There were about 50 girls and there may have been 3 or so that I thought were somewhat attractive. None were even close to stunners. i kinda got the impression that these girls were having a hard time finding guys. Maybe they were smart and being choosy. They were certainly more educated than average.

30 year old virgins. Lots of them in the Philippines. Women in Cebu are over the hill by the time their 25.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:57 am

ComingSoon wrote:I attended the speed dating event you mention in Cebu. It seemed to me that the girls attending the event were older, had jobs but were less attractive on average. There were about 50 girls and there may have been 3 or so that I thought were somewhat attractive. None were even close to stunners. i kinda got the impression that these girls were having a hard time finding guys. Maybe they were smart and being choosy. They were certainly more educated than average.

Thanks for the info.

And welcome to the forum!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ComingSoon » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:54 pm

So where do I find the 30 year virgins.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Postby Zambales » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 am

6% were fairly attractive? Hmmm...not good.

How many guys attended?
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:00 pm

Zambales wrote:

Wrong. Three pretty girls is all I ask. Get one of them interested in you, then the other two will turn it on for you. You will leave with at least one girl's digits.

How many pussies can you you simultaneously f**k?

Maybe you're different, but me, I just have the one...

How many guys attended?

I hate to hate , but here I go.

This is totally irrelevant. Cinderella comes to the ball, she is hoping for a Prince...
She doesn't give a damn how many commoners, churls, and knaves are loitering around.

Be the Prince, dammit.
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Zambales » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Jester wrote:
Zambales wrote:

Wrong. Three pretty girls is all I ask. Get one of them interested in you, then the other two will turn it on for you. You will leave with at least one girl's digits.

How many guys attended?

This is totally irrelevant. Cinderella comes to the ball, she is hoping for a Prince...
She doesn't give a damn how many commoners, churls, and knaves are loitering around.

Be the Prince, dammit.

His description was "somewhat attractive" which is slightly different to "pretty" - and yes it is relevant. She decides who the 'prince' is, not you or anyone else. This is the real world not a fairytale.
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:08 am

Zambales wrote:
Jester wrote:
Zambales wrote:

How many guys attended?

Be the Prince, dammit.

His description was "somewhat attractive" which is slightly different to "pretty" - and yes it is relevant. She decides who the 'prince' is, not you or anyone else. This is the real world not a fairytale.

It's not a painting, it's a movie.

You have to ACT.

You decide, you act, you initiate.

You make her notice.

She responds.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women