Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The reason why men should avoid nightclubs

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The reason why men should avoid nightclubs

Postby jamesbond » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:19 am

This video does a good job explaining why men should avoid nightclubs like the plague! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE6KlypRnHg[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The reason why men should avoid nightclubs

Postby droid » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:15 am

Wow this is spot on, i can't really add to it :shock: I did burn many years in The Chumpzone™ by going to those places. What an utter waste of time.
Unfortunately other countries are taking on this 'culture', although to varying degrees.

But the second part of the video is just a rehash of the premises, skip it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:01 am

jamesbond wrote:This video does a good job explaining why men should avoid nightclubs like the plague! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE6KlypRnHg[/youtube]

Great video Jamesbond!!!
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:07 pm

There is not much in that video we don't already know. Clubs suck unless you are a stud, or you are a really excellent dancer. For me personally, I find clubs to be too dark and too noisy. And the women are usually just hoes looking to score as much as the average man wants to. So they are real hoes getting around to every man. It's not like it takes skills or looks to score with those women. They are looking to ride every piece they can.

As for the women who claim they have a boyfriend, I think that part of those women are begging to be ravished. They want the man to proceed despite the fact that he knows she already has a boyfriend, or she wants him to "steal" her away, both of which are immoral, and show what kind of psycho the woman is. The other type of woman to tease this way are the ones who really desperately need male approval to the point where there must be something deeply wrong with them (as in they are not that pretty or have serious self esteem issues combined with lack of empathy for male victims of rejection).

That's okay. It will all come around. However you treat others will come back onto you, unless you're going to hell, which is far worse anyway.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Adama wrote:There is not much in that video we don't already know. Clubs suck unless you are a stud, or you are a really excellent dancer.

I'd say they suck unless you are either rich or on the staff in the local nightclub scene (bouncer or whatever).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Eric » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:23 pm

This is an excellent video.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby cdnFA » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:26 am

Adama wrote:There is not much in that video we don't already know. Clubs suck unless you are a stud, or you are a really excellent dancer.
And the women are usually just hoes looking to score as much as the average man wants to. So they are real hoes getting around to every man. It's not like it takes skills or looks to score with those women. They are looking to ride every piece they can.

So clubs suck unless you are a stud or an excellent dancer and clubs are a place where every man can get some regardless of skills.

Sounds legit.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women