The reason why men should avoid nightclubs

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The reason why men should avoid nightclubs

Post by jamesbond »

This video does a good job explaining why men should avoid nightclubs like the plague! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The reason why men should avoid nightclubs

Post by droid »

Wow this is spot on, i can't really add to it :shock: I did burn many years in The Chumpzone™ by going to those places. What an utter waste of time.
Unfortunately other countries are taking on this 'culture', although to varying degrees.

But the second part of the video is just a rehash of the premises, skip it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:This video does a good job explaining why men should avoid nightclubs like the plague! :shock:

Great video Jamesbond!!!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There is not much in that video we don't already know. Clubs suck unless you are a stud, or you are a really excellent dancer. For me personally, I find clubs to be too dark and too noisy. And the women are usually just hoes looking to score as much as the average man wants to. So they are real hoes getting around to every man. It's not like it takes skills or looks to score with those women. They are looking to ride every piece they can.

As for the women who claim they have a boyfriend, I think that part of those women are begging to be ravished. They want the man to proceed despite the fact that he knows she already has a boyfriend, or she wants him to "steal" her away, both of which are immoral, and show what kind of psycho the woman is. The other type of woman to tease this way are the ones who really desperately need male approval to the point where there must be something deeply wrong with them (as in they are not that pretty or have serious self esteem issues combined with lack of empathy for male victims of rejection).

That's okay. It will all come around. However you treat others will come back onto you, unless you're going to hell, which is far worse anyway.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:There is not much in that video we don't already know. Clubs suck unless you are a stud, or you are a really excellent dancer.
I'd say they suck unless you are either rich or on the staff in the local nightclub scene (bouncer or whatever).
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This is an excellent video.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Adama wrote:There is not much in that video we don't already know. Clubs suck unless you are a stud, or you are a really excellent dancer.
And the women are usually just hoes looking to score as much as the average man wants to. So they are real hoes getting around to every man. It's not like it takes skills or looks to score with those women. They are looking to ride every piece they can.

So clubs suck unless you are a stud or an excellent dancer and clubs are a place where every man can get some regardless of skills.

Sounds legit.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

More reasons why nightclubs suck.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SaDvcvInqU[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

I wouldn't like to be misunderstood, but all women I met in clubs, and I met a lot of them, are great for some fun, casual sex, etc, but nothing more than that.