Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Jester's Rookie Mistake In Thailand

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Jester's Rookie Mistake In Thailand

Postby Jester » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:34 am

OK just to update, after sexy reconciliations, she lost her temper again yesterday while I was peacefully working. Over what I consider to be nothing.

I soul searched etc in afternoon, evening and middle of night.

Today, I sat her down and broke up with her. Gave her chance to apologize, accept consequences but she feels we are equals basically, two adults in the home. Where the f did that come from? Like a teenage daughter telling you she is your equal, when you pay for everything. Plus she is a girl. I made the reasons clear, basically that she has changed, not giving me the original deal. She couldn't argue with that.

Anyway, it feels good.

And I was supposed to pay for coffee franchise next week plus other stuff, so it saves a bundle to get it done today.
:)

Headed to Laos for a border run today, will look up for new temp home when I get back. It will be good to see Udon Thai, Nong Kai, and a bit of Laos with the eyes of a man with no attachments.

Maybe a month more in Thailand, maybe longer, depends on my dedication to fitness program and work productivity. Then Philippines next I think.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:31 am

Awesome ending to this story Jester. I am happy to read it. I look forward to your reports on greater adventures to come in other lands. I wonder if others will be inspired to change their situations and take real actions to make life better.

Good for you!
Last edited by The_Adventurer on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:01 pm

Jester wrote:OK just to update, after sexy reconciliations, she lost her temper again yesterday while I was peacefully working. Over what I consider to be nothing.

I soul searched etc in afternoon, evening and middle of night.

Today, I sat her down and broke up with her. Gave her chance to apologize, accept consequences but she feels we are equals basically, two adults in the home. Where the f did that come from? Like a teenage daughter telling you she is your equal, when you pay for everything. Plus she is a girl. I made the reasons clear, basically that she has changed, not giving me the original deal. She couldn't argue with that.

Anyway, it feels good.

And I was supposed to pay for coffee franchise next week plus other stuff, so it saves a bundle to get it done today.
:)

Headed to Laos for a border run today, will look up for new temp home when I get back. It will be good to see Udon Thai, Nong Kai, and a bit of Laos with the eyes of a man with no attachments.

Maybe a month more in Thailand, maybe longer, depends on my dedication to fitness program and work productivity. Then Philippines next I think.

Kudos to you sir. That's how it's done. You are a badass. You won't let anyone get your balls. We could all take a lesson from you J-man.

f**k that idiot, E. Irrizary. That pussy-sniffing, insecure mangina doesn't have a clue.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:15 pm

Good ending. You handled it correctly vs. getting deeper involved. I can tell you from experience when things start getting bad, they only get worse. Smart move to cut your loses as quickly as possible. Freedom: it feels so good! :D
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:58 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:
Awesome ending to this story Jester. I am happy to read it. I look forward to your reports on greater adventures to come in other lands. I wonder if others will be inspired to change their situations and take real actions to make life better.

As an infrequent poster here these days your words carry special weight with me. Thanks!

The_Adventurer wrote:
Goof for you!

I know what you meant to type, thanks for that, but I also make note of what is sometimes called a "Freudian Slip".

Yes indeed, goof for me!
:lol:
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:03 pm

WorldTraveler wrote:
Good ending. You handled it correctly

Thanks

WorldTraveler wrote: I can tell you from experience when things start getting bad, they only get worse.

Indeed.

Indeed.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby eurobrat » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Don't beat yourself up too much over newbie mistakes. You still got something out of it (i.e. - Tail, friendship, experience, back massages), not all is lost. I don't think any of us step upon a new part of the world without making mistakes, Columbus and all great explorers made rookie mistakes with far greater consequences.

Keep exploring my friend, your on the right path.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Falcon » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:09 am

Jester, here's my Thailand story.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31352
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:47 am

this is why bangkok has bj bars
nomadphilippines