Five horrible examples of American women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Five horrible examples of American women

Post by zboy1 »

MGTOW - Why a lot of women are single
(Judgemental, gold-digging African American woman)

Entitled princess DEMANDS her dream prince rescue her #MGTOW
(potty mouthed NYC White girl demands to find her rich, Mr. Right)

This Pretty Girl Was Seeking A Rich Husband. The Reply She Got From A Banker Was Priceless!
http://www.worthytoshare.net/this-prett ... ch-husband

MGTOW - Old THOT slept with 4 men in 1 day

(This woman that has clearly hit the wall talks about she slept with 4 men in one day and she even posted it of FaceBook. This is clearly a case of a woman not wanting to accept that she has past her sexual prime is clearly insecure. She tries to stay young and prove to herself that she's desirable by sleeping around. She even encourages other women to be as slutty as her. This woman is a joke)

MGTOW - Cheating woman gets dumped on radio and plays victim

Jeez...American woman have sunk to a new low. Disgusting! That's all I can say. ...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Five horrible examples of American woman

Post by jamesbond »

Zboy1, I already put up these videos in the last couple of weeks on this forum, no need to make a duplicate post about them. You know how Winston is about people putting up duplicate posts, it's one of his cardinal sins (even though he does it himself sometimes). :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yeah, I know that you posted some (not all) of these videos before, but I wanted to put all of these videos in one place to discuss just how horrible American woman have become. To be honest, I'm just shocked at what I'm seeing--especially since I'm abroad and enjoying myself outside of the 'Anglo' matrix.

It's stunning to be honest.

Sorry if it's a dual post.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The female sociopath. This is behavior that is otherwise accepted as normal. But it is my position that women like this are sociopaths.

By the way, none of this matters anyhow. We know there are psycho women out there. Just ask Jester. They are all over the world. They are just everywhere in the USA. ;)
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Its not American Womens fault. Its the PTBs who removed the real Kundli Matching Powers of Indian Astrology which was once used all over the world.

India has the lowest divorce rate by far on this entire planet, less than 0,2% and that to due to Christians and Muslims in India.

Once a Hindu marries, he stays for ever, now a days due to western mindset even Indian Marriages are breaking apart.

You want your marriage to last forever. You want a perfect girl friend. Get This .

http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/kundali-matching/

Put your partners and your date of birth , time of birth, city of birth and see 50,000 year old marriage system does magic on your life.

This system has never ever failed for over 50,000 years

http://www.sanskritimagazine.com/vedic_ ... -marriage/

http://mymarriagewebsite.com/kundali-ho ... -marriage/

36 Gun Milan (Horoscope Matching) for Marriage Compatibility
“GUN” (“GUNA”) POINTS PREDICTION FOR MARRIED LIFE
Less than 18 NOT COMPATIBLE. This marriage may not succeed.
18 to 24 AVERAGE SCORE. Wedding match is acceptable.
25 to 32 VERY GOOD MATCH. Marriage should be a success.
33 to 36 EXCELLENT MATCH. Marriage should be a success.

Do more research on it and see the spiritual science behind it :lol:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

zboy1 wrote: Entitled princess DEMANDS her dream prince rescue her #MGTOW
Disgusting.
Ironically, she earns points for actually wanting to be a housewife and clean around, she went full circle lol.

Winston should make this filthy example part of the site's introductory content.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

starchild5 wrote:...
India has the lowest divorce rate by far on this entire planet, less than 0,2% and that to due to Christians and Muslims in India.

Once a Hindu marries, he stays for ever, now a days due to western mindset even Indian Marriages are breaking apart.

You want your marriage to last forever. You want a perfect girl friend. Get This .
Sure "he stays for ever" ... 'cause he's feckin' trapped.
http://www.merinews.com/article/beware- ... 4428.shtml
Twice the number of Indian married men commit suicide every year as compared to women.
:lol: :shock: :twisted:

http://lifenstory.com/in_india_marry_at_own_risk/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

droid wrote:
Disgusting.
Ironically, she earns points for actually wanting to be a housewife and clean around
I'd give her a week. Before long she'd be uploading a video whining how every day's the same and that hubby should be doing the housework when he returns home from work. I pity the poor guy who ends up with this entitled leach.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Zambales wrote:
droid wrote:
Disgusting.
Ironically, she earns points for actually wanting to be a housewife and clean around
I'd give her a week. Before long she'd be uploading a video whining how every day's the same and that hubby should be doing the housework when he returns home from work. I pity the poor guy who ends up with this entitled leach.

You all are going to scare Tsar away from this little fixer-upper, diamond in the rough.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29502&start=30#p250850
Why are you guys so mean & horrible? I think you all just secretly want to rescue her, yourselves. :P
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

What do you expect when a society openly worships demons? Of course life there is hell for men. They have a satanic religion which they follow. Look at the images of their gods and it is plain to see; they are demons. No surprise that a woman can make an accusation and ruin the lives of her boyfriend's entire family.

Sad thing is that a man named BoycottAmericanwomen openly advocated for men to move there to marry women because that country is supposedly less feminist. However, if you have ever met or encountered just a few of the women who were born there, or those who are first generation Americans, then you will see, they are practically all terrible capital Bs. And their voices and accents are annoying.

Here you can see a female god standing on the corpse of her husband, a female murderer, complete with a devil's pitchfork and a severed male head. Ask yourself why that country is screwed up? You can find the answer below:

A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

If you hurry, you can get one for your very own.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

HowNow
Freshman Poster

Re: Five horrible examples of American women

Post by HowNow »

Don't stick your duck in crazy.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DatingAlpha
Freshman Poster

Re: Five horrible examples of American women

Post by DatingAlpha »

This is why you dump 99.99% of the women you date to find that rare “relationship-worthy” women to treat you right long term, in other words, to be great girlfriends.