Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

-----

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Ghost » Tue May 31, 2016 7:37 pm

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ethics/Morals question for foreign women

Postby cdnFA » Tue May 31, 2016 11:59 pm

Ghost wrote:
It's very easy to make female friends in China, and I'd say male friends are fairly easy to make too.

I've heard multiple times that when Chinese people want to be your friend, all too often it turns out they just want free English lessons or are interesting in mining you for connections/as a fashion accessory. I've heard of a few long timers [5 to 7 years] who have almost adopted the life of hermits to avoid the constant disappointment.

Granted a lot of things don't become apparent until you have spent a few years in a place, but what is your opinion on this.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:29 am

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby NicholasCatrow » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:36 am

For god's sake, go visit a brothel or a girlie bar or a freelancer. You're over complicating things. I have no idea why.

Postby xtravel » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:54 am

As someone with an Asian gf who is one of these so called "left over women, I think you are missing out.

My gf has a mix of married, never married, divorced, and re-married female friends about her age. The marriages with Myanmar men are generally unhappy ones. It seems like most of the men in Myanmar are pretty mean to their wives, beating them and / or cheating on them.

Because of this, my gf avoid marriage. Even when she went abroad to other South East Asian countries, she found the men of those countries to not be her type.

So she avoided seeking a marriage partner until the Internet and access to online dating sites came to Myanmar and she got a smart phone. Which was within the last five years; about when the junta started opening the country.

So consider that a "left over" might be a smart girl. Consider how many girls from Thailand and the Phillipines have to work in p4p because because a native boy got her pregnant and left.

Many of these "left over" Asian women aren't going to accept having sex with no hope of a long term meaningful relationship. Unless she is rather untraditional (or Thai).

The "left over" is imho the best of the lot. No kids, so no baggage, and she will have time to focus and care for her man. And she has a realistic attitude that many men want a much younger girl, so she will be less picky about older aged men and other less attractive aspects (balding, over weight, not handsome) if the man is kind and respectful.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:50 am

:lol:

Leftover women in China who have things going for them like careers, the ones who are still virgins (these exist) there is a reason they are 'leftover' and that is because they are f***ing picky.

They aren't desperate to get married - no, not at all - or else they would be, you need things going for you to get one of these women. The laughable scenario that Ghost has the pick of these women is - well - laughable - the even more laughable scenario that he is in a position to deflower one of these 'leftover' virgins is even more laughable.

He might have the pick of 'leftover' single mums though. I know of one such American gentleman who has left our city and moved a few thousand miles to be with her, he met her on the internet, there are a fair few divorced single mums who would put out and it would be easier to move on from.

But women who are doctors, financiers, middle management in big companies - dress in high heels and reject the advances of middle aged married lotharios on a daily basis at work? f**k off! :lol:
yick
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:57 am

cdnFA wrote:2: I've been under the impression that it was easier to make female friends and very hard to make male friends, or am I thinking Japan.

In Japan this is true - Japanese women are much more communicative and talkative than Japanese men, especially when they are going out to somewhere in a group in evening in the large cities. In Japanese cities there are clearly many more women than men, in rural areas it's exactly the opposite.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women