6 Reasons Why You should Not Date American Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

6 Reasons Why You should Not Date American Women

Post by Forerunner »

Hello my fellow HA's check out my new video and let me know if you agree with my assessment on american women and the reasons stated.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jrP-BVaTc[/youtube]
Last edited by Forerunner on May 26th, 2016, 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Re: 6 reasons why you should not date american women

Post by Forerunner »

on a side note, how do you embed videos on this forum?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Re: 6 reasons why you should not date american women

Post by Forerunner »

Ghost wrote:
Forerunner wrote:on a side note, how do you embed videos on this forum?
Use the [youtube][/youtube] tags, but remove the 's' from 'https' and it should embed.

Thanks, a lot Ghost.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: 6 Reasons Why You should Not Date American Women

Post by cdnFA »

15 minute video?

How about just listing the 6 reasons. I am going to guess most of them don't actually need to be explained much, not on a place like this.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

cdnFA wrote:15 minute video?

How about just listing the 6 reasons. I am going to guess most of them don't actually need to be explained much, not on a place like this.
I know 15minutes is long. I'm trying to shorten them, just that I have so much to say. My next video I will arrange in 4-6minute mark to hold audience attention. Most people have adhd these days lol :)
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I watched it today. It's good but you need to be a bit more animated and lively. After just a few seconds I felt like I was going to be bored, but then I found it interesting.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Forerunner wrote:
cdnFA wrote:15 minute video?

I know 15minutes is long. I'm trying to shorten them, just that I have so much to say. My next video I will arrange in 4-6minute mark to hold audience attention. Most people have adhd these days lol :)
I've read War and Peace. I've also read Anna Karenina, LOTR, the entire 3 Musketeers series, The Idiot, and Crime and Punishment.
I watch Bollywood movies which almost always clock in at 2.5 to 3 hours.

I don't have ADHD.

However most youtube videos, especially in the 15 minute mark go on way too long. I got other stuff I can be doing.

Actually most movies go on way too long also as do those monster length books and can do with some editing. At least with movies and books, they are for entertainment, as long as you can engage the viewer, being too long isn't a bad thing. When presenting information OTOH...

If you really have that much to say, Esse, try an essay mang.

I'll be honest, I really wish all informational youtube videos would come with a transcript. Reading >watching/listening. However the kids these days, without sound and motion they just lose interest.

Why dag nab it, when I was a kid we would paint stuff on cave walls and that is the way we liked it.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

I never said you had ADHD, I just was making the point most people nowadays lack focus skills when it comes to paying attention, maybe it's a deficit or maybe it's just lack of time. Yes, you are correct most kids can't sit still for 10 minutes let alone watch something for 15 :).

Transcript that's actually a good idea :). But editing videos takes a bulk of the time on YT. Nevertheless, right now I'm trying to figure out whether or not to upgrade some of my equipment my laptop quality isn't cutting it. It would be better, in my mind if I had like a go pro to do some filming outside.

Eventually I plan on putting more material out since this equipment is all I have for now. I can't stay idle my mind. But I will take suggestions from people and apply them as necessary until then.

I am not going to put out an essay, but I have future plans of creating an e-book. Somethings simple just to get some quality material out.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

If you are trying to monetize the youtube videos, transcripts are a bad idea from what I understand. I could be wrong though.

Do you present from a script or at a list of talking points? If so you have much of the work done there.
One thing that drives me nuts is when it is obvious that the person just started making a video with only a general topic in mind and without bothering to at least make a framework. Some people can make that work but for most people it comes across as rambling and inefficient. Drives me nuts when people do that.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

I generated a list of ideas that were assiociated with the topic and after I was done with that, then I made 2 or three videos of practice before I didn't use the notes as a crutch, but instead as transitions from talking points. I know some people who use a TelePrompTer for YouTube, it seems so unnatural, but it works for them, especially when you have lots of information to cover. Have you made any videos before ?
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

A lot of what you said could easily apply to UK council-estate girls, the ‘white trash’.

Reaons 1; regarding how western girls dress

Yes, foreign girls may dress nicer, they may dress for everyday things the same way western girls dress for going clubbing BUT, you mustn’t fall into the trap of writing people people off on this superficial point and assuming that hey fall into a stereotype. Yeah, it might be low brow, might be aesthetically un-ideal, but it doesn’t always follow that all the other negative trains will be true to the word.

Reason 2; regarding cussing and acting aggressive

Common as muck, that’s all I can say. Bloody working class plebeian behaviour. Bloody riff-raff.
Worse still, there are those ones that talk in that ruff coarse voice. It’s revolting. Femininity is classy, somehow in the US and UK femininity is seen perversely as a sign of ‘male oppression’, that the il-guided philistine seeks to rebel against (which ironically, if they were being feminine, they’d be rebelling).
The thing is, we’re not allowed to make complaints because some asshole will try to use that as grounds to label it as sexist, or else accusing you of trying to advocate that women ‘act submissive’. Such utter rubbish the feminists preach. The big question is, how do we get around that?

Reason 3; regarding chivalry and favours

Yeah, seen it, a guy at a taxi rank opening the door for a girl he just me (drunk) only to receive a mouthful regarding being an insult to her ‘independence. Disgraceful behaviour, totally inexcusable.

Reason 4; regarding social ineptitude

You have to be careful becausr due to the victim-blaming mentality present, people will try to accuse you of ‘not displaying the right body language’ or some other shit. In my opinion, that’s not an excuse for rudeness and is not open to debate.
Knowing more about celebrities than they do about themselves, very valid point.
On conversation topics; bringing up things about friends, social situations and psychology, I find that incredibly fulfilling to talk about.
May I add, that they are also terrible at introducing you to teir social circle as well. This especially applies to the English.

Reason 5; education

They’re philistines, end of story. You can at least have an in depth conversation about slavic languages, romance languages and the similarities between them with girls from eastern Europe.

What’s disturbing about how you describe American girls, and also UK council estate girls is the lack of intellectual curiosity.

Reason 6; flirting=sexual harassment

The whole default assumption that all guys are creepy unless vetted otherwise that so many girls seem to harbour (combined with that hideous scowling face, yuck). We get that in the UK among certain circles. Like you, I’ve found this far less so in girls I’ve met from elsewhere in Europe as well as from Russia, Turkey and Japan. There’s all sorts of bullshit justification narrative for behaving this way towards guys.

This final point is so valid, but one that few people are willing to bring-up. Even casually saying 'hi' on passing, it's common for angloskanks to react as if you've mad an improper suggestion. What could have made young women see something so innocent form men in such a negative light? It gets worse, if you were to bring-p such a complaint, people would go out of their way to try and justify anti-social behviour. Even in Spain, the behaviour from young women is markedly different from the UK despite it being considered a westernised country. It's probably not as badly infected with feminist anti-male sentiment.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Forerunner wrote:I generated a list of ideas that were assiociated with the topic and after I was done with that, then I made 2 or three videos of practice before I didn't use the notes as a crutch, but instead as transitions from talking points. I know some people who use a TelePrompTer for YouTube, it seems so unnatural, but it works for them, especially when you have lots of information to cover. Have you made any videos before ?
I haven't made any. I've seen enough to know what I like and don't like though.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

mattyman wrote:
A lot of what you said could easily apply to UK council-estate girls, the ‘white trash’.

Reaons 1; regarding how western girls dress

Yes, foreign girls may dress nicer, they may dress for everyday things the same way western girls dress for going clubbing BUT, you mustn’t fall into the trap of writing people people off on this superficial point and assuming that hey fall into a stereotype. Yeah, it might be low brow, might be aesthetically un-ideal, but it doesn’t always follow that all the other negative trains will be true to the word.

Reason 2; regarding cussing and acting aggressive

Common as muck, that’s all I can say. Bloody working class plebeian behaviour. Bloody riff-raff.
Worse still, there are those ones that talk in that ruff coarse voice. It’s revolting. Femininity is classy, somehow in the US and UK femininity is seen perversely as a sign of ‘male oppression’, that the il-guided philistine seeks to rebel against (which ironically, if they were being feminine, they’d be rebelling).
The thing is, we’re not allowed to make complaints because some asshole will try to use that as grounds to label it as sexist, or else accusing you of trying to advocate that women ‘act submissive’. Such utter rubbish the feminists preach. The big question is, how do we get around that?

Reason 3; regarding chivalry and favours

Yeah, seen it, a guy at a taxi rank opening the door for a girl he just me (drunk) only to receive a mouthful regarding being an insult to her ‘independence. Disgraceful behaviour, totally inexcusable.

Reason 4; regarding social ineptitude

You have to be careful becausr due to the victim-blaming mentality present, people will try to accuse you of ‘not displaying the right body language’ or some other shit. In my opinion, that’s not an excuse for rudeness and is not open to debate.
Knowing more about celebrities than they do about themselves, very valid point.
On conversation topics; bringing up things about friends, social situations and psychology, I find that incredibly fulfilling to talk about.
May I add, that they are also terrible at introducing you to teir social circle as well. This especially applies to the English.

Reason 5; education

They’re philistines, end of story. You can at least have an in depth conversation about slavic languages, romance languages and the similarities between them with girls from eastern Europe.

What’s disturbing about how you describe American girls, and also UK council estate girls is the lack of intellectual curiosity.

Reason 6; flirting=sexual harassment

The whole default assumption that all guys are creepy unless vetted otherwise that so many girls seem to harbour (combined with that hideous scowling face, yuck). We get that in the UK among certain circles. Like you, I’ve found this far less so in girls I’ve met from elsewhere in Europe as well as from Russia, Turkey and Japan. There’s all sorts of bullshit justification narrative for behaving this way towards guys.

This final point is so valid, but one that few people are willing to bring-up. Even casually saying 'hi' on passing, it's common for angloskanks to react as if you've mad an improper suggestion. What could have made young women see something so innocent form men in such a negative light? It gets worse, if you were to bring-p such a complaint, people would go out of their way to try and justify anti-social behviour. Even in Spain, the behaviour from young women is markedly different from the UK despite it being considered a westernised country. It's probably not as badly infected with feminist anti-male sentiment.
1: I prefer a girl that dresses down to one that dresses like a fashion plate or has body parts hanging out. Although I do like me some tight yoga pants.
Those Japanese and Korean girls who put on make up with a trowel and insist on dressing their finest for a 10:00pm run to the local convenience store are just weird. different values.

2: U don't notice much in the way of cussing or aggressive behaviour. OTOH I don't hang around bars and hood rats/welfare types that often. If you are finding this an issue, the problem isn't women, it is your social circles and you need to as I like to say, hang around with a better class of loser. I rarely encounter this myself, very rarely. I am sure others it is all they know.

3: I open doors for people, never gotten blowback. Maybe it is a Canada thing.

4: I am not sure of what is meant by this point. Something I have not really noticed either on the base of it. Exceptions proving the rule.

5: A lack of intellectual curiosity, that seems pretty widespread among males and females to some degree. From what I hear it is much worse in Japan, China, and Korea and a complete horror show in Thailand and the Philippines. OTOH when I go off on my nerd tangents, usually take some interest even if they have nothing to add. The lack of intellectual curiosity is a bit over the map though. Depends on social circles at least up here.

6: I am a fat bastard. I don't get random chicks wig out on me for saying hello or even initiating conversation. At worst they give me that wall of indifference that politely tells me they are not interested in talking to me which is fair. I employ the same strategy.

I hear a lot of this stuff regarding women but I just don't see it myself. If someone is getting this type of women, either their social scene is pretty low class [white trash] or they are doing something wrong.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Forerunner wrote:Hello my fellow HA's check out my new video and let me know if you agree with my assessment on american women and the reasons stated.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jrP-BVaTc[/youtube]
Great video!! It sounds like many foreign women would be marriage material for me!!! But, I would like to add #7 in which most foreign are not as overweight or obese as American women either.