Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Midwestern American Women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Midwestern AW

Postby Katmandu » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:24 am

I have other issues with the US besides listening to the crap Americans believe about dating. I'm self employed and I can run my business from anywhere in the world so I don't have to really start over financially. I can also speak several languages well enough to be understood in a different country so even if I have to learn a new language it's not that much of a stretch.

"just to get one woman"

I only need one, I'm not interested in starting a harem.
Katmandu
Freshman Poster

Postby Hero » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:36 am

jamesbond wrote:Illinois is not much better. There are more obese women with tattoos here than you can shake a stick at. :lol:

On top of that, they think they deserve a rich, handsome man! WTF? :shock:

I hear ya. I lived in Illinois for 7 years.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:32 pm

Hero wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Illinois is not much better. There are more obese women with tattoos here than you can shake a stick at. :lol:

On top of that, they think they deserve a rich, handsome man! WTF? :shock:

I hear ya. I lived in Illinois for 7 years.

You have my condolences Hero. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women