Why You Should Not Marry an American Woman

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Why You Should Not Marry an American Woman

Post by Slick »

Stories like these makes you not want to marry an American Woman. Eventually, they will cheat on you and you'd get divorced. Leaving you stuck with alimony and/or child support and risk going to jail.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relation ... antic.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why You Should Not Marry an American Woman

Post by jamesbond »

Slick wrote:Stories like these makes you not want to marry an American Woman. Eventually, they will cheat on you and you'd get divorced. Leaving you stuck with alimony and/or child support and risk going to jail.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/relation ... antic.html
Here are some interesting quotes from the guy from the link above who's wife just announced out of the blue after 10 years of marriage that she want's a divorce.

About 3 weeks ago I asked my wife of 10 years what was going on between her and a male former coworker she has known (and I have met several times) for 6 years. She said that she is now interested in him romantically and wants to divorce me, although says that her desire to divorce predates her romantic interest in him. It just happens to coincide, apparently (maybe for emotional support?).

We took 2 weeks apart and communicated daily during the time and met twice. I stated clearly that my desire was to reconcile, however did not belabor the point and noted that I respect she makes her own decisions, etc. and that I was not giving an ultimatum. She initially said she was thinking it through, but has now firmly decided against rebuilding our relationship.

I came come as scheduled and found some of the guy's stuff throughout the house, including a coffee mug next to my usual chair and also food in the fridge. I asked if she would not communicate with this guy for 2 weeks so that we could focus on living with each other and explore our relationship. She said she had no interest. I then asked my wife to please not allow him in the house while we are sharing it, and instead to go visit him if that is what she wants. She agreed.

I set up my tablet to record the goings on in the kitchen by the back door for when I went to work the next day. Sure enough I saw him wandering unaccompanied through the kitchen. I called the police, informed dispatch what was going on, etc. They came out and everyone was pissed, including the cops who apparently misunderstood the nature of the call and treated it like a burglary.

I'm sleeping on the pullout in the living room and we're coexisting peacefully, although I am at times nervous she may lie to obtain a protection from abuse order. There is no reason for one, but given her other behavior I just don't know what to expect.

She desperately wants to keep the house and all three of the cats, and wants me to move out sooner rather than later. We weren't fighting or arguing before this.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Slick
Freshman Poster

Re: Why You Should Not Marry an American Woman

Post by Slick »

No wonder why the U.S. has a 60% divorce rate, the highest out of the Anglosphere, and the highest out of a first world nation. U.S. culture promotes infidelity, divorce, promiscuity, and matriarchy which contributes to relationships being highly unstable.