Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Rating Women Physically

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Rating Women Physically

Postby IraqVet2003 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:18 am

I think that the 1-10 scale rating for women's physical attractiveness is a little too complicated. However, for me I would put this system into 5 simple categories by occupation or profession. Although I know there will always be exceptions to the rule.

1.) HOT/SEXY/GOREGOUS- Consists of your Miss Universe/Miss USA (or whatever country she's from)/ Miss World winners, models, actresses, singers, and calendar pin ups.

2.) ATTRACTIVE/STUNNING- Consists of your cheerleaders, T.V. presenters/news anchors/weather forecasters, T.V. hosts, most flight attendants/stewardess/hostess and also calendar pin ups.

3.) CUTE/PRETTY/BEAUTIFUL- Consists of your many nurses, receptionists, secretaries, some school teachers, some police officers (especially foreign ones).

4.) "PLAIN JANE"- Consists of some teachers and women most other regular jobs.

5.) UGLY- Consists of some (but not limited to) old female politicians like Germany's Merkel, the Queen of England, and Hilary Clinton.
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:40 am

I dont even think looks matter that much. It is the soul. If there is a genuine match, you'll feel it on a very deep level instantly. If you actually have to measure and weigh her beauty, then at least for me, it wouldn't be a genuine attraction. There should not be any doubt whether you are attracted to her.

So I think of women more like A, B and C, on the grading scale. That is A is a perfect match. B is a near perfect match. C is I would accept if she had everything else in order. Then D and F.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Zambales » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:07 am

drealm wrote:
Zambales wrote:
drealm wrote:The main things that separate an average looking girl from a hot girl are bragging rights.

If a guy is looking long term with his main priority being a trophy, he's most likely heading for a nasty surprise somewhere down the line. Too many men fall for this one. It's not a competition.

A trophy may also just be statue that's dead in bed. But I admit I would prefer a trophy, I'm not sure why I have this need.

Yeah, I've experienced a few gf's who just lie there like a corpse with zero passion. They didn't last long.

I don't think there's a man on earth who wouldn't want a stunning looking partner on their arm but unfortunately it's not as clear cut as that. If a woman has a personality that you can't tolerate after awhile she then becomes unlikeable and the attractive woman you initially saw turns into an ugly duckling.
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women