Rating Women Physically

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Rating Women Physically

Post by IraqVet2003 »

I think that the 1-10 scale rating for women's physical attractiveness is a little too complicated. However, for me I would put this system into 5 simple categories by occupation or profession. Although I know there will always be exceptions to the rule.

1.) HOT/SEXY/GOREGOUS- Consists of your Miss Universe/Miss USA (or whatever country she's from)/ Miss World winners, models, actresses, singers, and calendar pin ups.

2.) ATTRACTIVE/STUNNING- Consists of your cheerleaders, T.V. presenters/news anchors/weather forecasters, T.V. hosts, most flight attendants/stewardess/hostess and also calendar pin ups.

3.) CUTE/PRETTY/BEAUTIFUL- Consists of your many nurses, receptionists, secretaries, some school teachers, some police officers (especially foreign ones).

4.) "PLAIN JANE"- Consists of some teachers and women most other regular jobs.

5.) UGLY- Consists of some (but not limited to) old female politicians like Germany's Merkel, the Queen of England, and Hilary Clinton.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I dont even think looks matter that much. It is the soul. If there is a genuine match, you'll feel it on a very deep level instantly. If you actually have to measure and weigh her beauty, then at least for me, it wouldn't be a genuine attraction. There should not be any doubt whether you are attracted to her.

So I think of women more like A, B and C, on the grading scale. That is A is a perfect match. B is a near perfect match. C is I would accept if she had everything else in order. Then D and F.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

drealm wrote:
Zambales wrote:
drealm wrote:The main things that separate an average looking girl from a hot girl are bragging rights.
If a guy is looking long term with his main priority being a trophy, he's most likely heading for a nasty surprise somewhere down the line. Too many men fall for this one. It's not a competition.
A trophy may also just be statue that's dead in bed. But I admit I would prefer a trophy, I'm not sure why I have this need.
Yeah, I've experienced a few gf's who just lie there like a corpse with zero passion. They didn't last long.

I don't think there's a man on earth who wouldn't want a stunning looking partner on their arm but unfortunately it's not as clear cut as that. If a woman has a personality that you can't tolerate after awhile she then becomes unlikeable and the attractive woman you initially saw turns into an ugly duckling.