Reconsidering Single Moms

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Post by MattHanson1990 »

jamesbond wrote:
adann wrote:Shaking my head.

It's sad how desperate the situation for guys in western countries have become. They have become so thirsty that their standards have been lowered to dating single moms.
I agree, it sad and pathetic that you have men dating single mothers. It's even MORE sad and pathetic that you have some men MARRYING single mothers! WTF? :shock:
And then you take into fact that many single mothers are TAKERS, regardless of if you're in the first world or the third world. They've already been knocked up by thugs, and they're mainly seeking to extract resources from any naive man. And most local men in other countries know that single moms are untouchables. That's why they throw themselves at Western men. The only difference is that in the third world, a man isn't on the hook for child support for another man's kids. But it's a common mistake that American men make after they've been incel most or all of their lives at home.

Of course, white knights and manginas will scoff at the idea of not wanting to date/marry a woman who already has kids.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Post by Taco »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
adann wrote:Shaking my head.

It's sad how desperate the situation for guys in western countries have become. They have become so thirsty that their standards have been lowered to dating single moms.
I agree, it sad and pathetic that you have men dating single mothers. It's even MORE sad and pathetic that you have some men MARRYING single mothers! WTF? :shock:
And then you take into fact that many single mothers are TAKERS, regardless of if you're in the first world or the third world. They've already been knocked up by thugs, and they're mainly seeking to extract resources from any naive man. And most local men in other countries know that single moms are untouchables. That's why they throw themselves at Western men. The only difference is that in the third world, a man isn't on the hook for child support for another man's kids. But it's a common mistake that American men make after they've been incel most or all of their lives at home.

Of course, white knights and manginas will scoff at the idea of not wanting to date/marry a woman who already has kids.
The fact is half the guys on this forum couldn't stay with one woman even if they wanted to.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs