Reconsidering Single Moms

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Image
That's a good one! Now I need to watch 'Full Metal Jacket' again. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:Image
I hope the feminists come up with a picture of a MGTOW kissing a dog or a cat. Same result, only different gender involved.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

NO!

Have some standards you f***ing peice of shit! No single moms Fuckerss!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Single moms are like any other woman. There OK as long as you can trust them.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:Single moms are like any other woman. There OK as long as you can trust them.
And most of them can't be trusted at all. Have some standards and avoid single mothers like the plague. :P

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:
Taco wrote:Single moms are like any other woman. There OK as long as you can trust them.
And most of them can't be trusted at all. Have some standards and avoid single mothers like the plague. :P
I disagree. Here in Cebu, I see lots of guys get screwed over by younger, single woman with no kids because think they can trust them. After that happens, these guys are in "damage control mode" so they start renting women by the hour because they believe no woman can be trusted.

My wife was a single mom only because her ex ran off with her best friend. It wasn't her fault the relationship ended.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Taco wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
I disagree. Here in Cebu, I see lots of guys get screwed over by younger, single woman with no kids because think they can trust them. After that happens, these guys are in "damage control mode" so they start renting women by the hour because they believe no woman can be trusted.

My wife was a single mom only because her ex ran off with her best friend. It wasn't her fault the relationship ended.
You say:
"My wife was a single mom only because her ex ran off with her best friend. It wasn't her fault the relationship ended"

Whose fault is it???
1. She either chose to be with a shitty guy and reward him with sex "HER FAULT"
2. Or she chased him away.

-NEWSFLASH-
Single moms are a plague and should be avoided. Have some f***ing standards man!
adann
Freshman Poster

Post by adann »

Shaking my head.

It's sad how desperate the situation for guys in western countries have become. They have become so thirsty that their standards have been lowered to dating single moms.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston wrote:The problem is, some single moms are so attached to their kids, that they will bring them on dates and not care if their date doesn't like it. Then the child comes and becomes the center of attention during the date and spoils all the fun, romance and chance for sexual chemistry. I've had that happen before. It's terrible. So make sure the single mom you date is willing to leave the kid at home on dates.
I've had that happen to me as well. That one single mom I dated last year ALWAYS took her kids on dates. Not only it spoiled the fun, it was scary whenever we would go to the park from her apartment and back and cross a busy street along the way.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Winston wrote:The problem is, some single moms are so attached to their kids, that they will bring them on dates and not care if their date doesn't like it. Then the child comes and becomes the center of attention during the date and spoils all the fun, romance and chance for sexual chemistry. I've had that happen before. It's terrible. So make sure the single mom you date is willing to leave the kid at home on dates.
I've had that happen to me as well. That one single mom I dated last year ALWAYS took her kids on dates. Not only it spoiled the fun, it was scary whenever we would go to the park from her apartment and back and cross a busy street along the way.
She'll be reducing her chances drastically of finding someone if she keeps on pulling that stunt.
Gold
Freshman Poster

Post by Gold »

From experience, it's true that you can meet and date single moms that are better looking than single never married girls. It is also rather correct that single ladies with no children will usually want to have a child in a marriage, even if initially they say it would be fine not to have kids. We have about the same amount of women on Elena's Models (Russian, Ukrainian, and other Eastern European girls) that have been married before as ladies who have never been married. About 40% of ladies have children, so they are single mothers seeking a new love.

Plenty of success stories that arrive to us from couples who met on EM are from women with children. The latest one that you can find on Elena's Models is from a European guy from Austria and a Ukrainian woman. He was looking online for a partner for 5 years and decided to give it a final go by renewing his membership, telling himself that if it didn't work this time he would give up. He met a lady with 2 sons and they are now married, and he says he couldn't be happier.

So, it's probably worth considering single moms. These ladies are often much less selfish than single girls, being used to compromise and care for the family (child). For Eastern European ladies, they still believe in "full [complete] family", which means they want to have a husband and a father figure for the child. And of course, just like any woman, single moms want to be loved and to be happy, have a partner, affection, cuddles and all the other wonderful things.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Filipinas are often disrespected by Filipino men the same way that western men are disrespected by western women. As a result, Filipinas and western men are basically made for each other.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

adann wrote:Shaking my head.

It's sad how desperate the situation for guys in western countries have become. They have become so thirsty that their standards have been lowered to dating single moms.
I agree, it sad and pathetic that you have men dating single mothers. It's even MORE sad and pathetic that you have some men MARRYING single mothers! WTF? :shock:

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I've mostly been pomping single mom's for years. I have kids so they understand I can't see them, busy with kids etc. They are far less selfish than single women no kids.

Just pick single mom's with a career and priority on their kids with their own income and house. They don't want or need a man to sponge off and just want physical release without involving kids. Such women can really f**k and a relationshit is not their main objective.

Such women don't go clubbing or sleep around, nor demand attention all the time. They just want 1 man to f**k the daylights out of them once in a while.